Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria (41936 Views)

Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku / Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by ipobbigot7: 9:12pm On May 03, 2017
Sammy07:

I know you are either afonja Muslim or almajiri Muslim or Fulani herdsmen

All these because i tried to inform you that an unproductive element and a liability to our economy like you is not whom the government is asking not to leave?

You are free to leave, the he government is ready to give you out as a dash to any country that will accept you and even pay them.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
ipobbigot7:

All these because i tried to inform you that an unproductive element and a liability to our economy like you is not whom the government is asking not to leave?

You are free to leave, the he government is ready to give you out as a dash to any country that will accept you and even pay them.

& I'll come back to make your dream come true.
to make you into somebody
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2017
Sammy07:

lemme say it again we can't leave with uneducated people, That's why I hope if biafra got their country I would like ondo state and ekiti to follow also

the rest states can stay with you bloody uneducated people

LOL @ educated Biaflans and their newfound laughable ambition to annex Ekiti and Ondo into their latest Nollywood comedy - LOL trying to mix oil and water grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Tofax: 11:07pm On May 03, 2017
COOL10:
. Pastor Chris never relocated to S.A. He only hosted the Loveworld Music Festival of Arts there which ended last week.
Are you kidding me right now.
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by ANGELLILLY(f): 4:00am On May 04, 2017
i wonder why nigerians will never appreciate what they have on a platter of Gold,until they lose it..make una no alow TB Josh go oo,i blv he is a real man of God,his generosity nd every miracle shown on emmanuel tv shld nt be takin 4 grantd..this a case of a prophet is not appreciated in his own twn oo..TB Josh plz remain in naija let them come over here
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On May 04, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@Naughtysite what your pastor offers is a morbid form of religious tourism-namely packing foreigners into structurally unsound buildings that end up collapsing. We don't want that sort of tourism here. You over-religious people make me go livid with rage. Take my advice,keep quiet and watch proceedings from the sidelines,sir.

He is not my pastor. I have never met him. I don't even watch his programs which are live on my TV.

But Live and Let Live..
Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by donnie(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2017
Godian45:
we bought his CD(which contain his preaching) and stickers which was around #500 or #1000 cant rilli remember d amount then free anoited water was given to us.the anoited water is finished already but my mum keep diluting with ordinary water and it's still working working for her cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria by pacificom: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Ibifizzleboy:
God forgive Nigeria our tresspasses. What have we done to deserve all this from the APC GOVT

Truly, No be ordinary eye go heal Nigeria. Every leader don try sote Waka comot. I guessed that Nigeria need deliverance from the power of darkness that are haunting the progress of this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Cleaner Now. Do You Agree? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.