Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,264 members, 7,884,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) (3909 Views)

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:31am On May 03, 2017
She ran off...wow sad
Too bad your knight in worn-out armour,Jason,isn't here. cry

Good nighty night,everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:33am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
She ran off...wow sad

hmmm madam spitfire cheesy
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by ThatDeek: 12:33am On May 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
No,i am thinking about the moniker.
what about his moniker?
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:34am On May 03, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmm madam spitfire cheesy
No time,booda mi cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:38am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lmao,stop finding excuses for your public display of your ignorance by yourself. A hag is not necessarily an old ugly witch,it is an ugly witch but mostly an old ugly witch. Dimwit angry
And we both know I don't need the makeup to look fine. In fact, this is the first makeup picture I'm uploading.
Should we both post our no-makeup picture?Deal?
Even if you used make-up,you'd still be the perfect example for that "UGLY" word.
You just touché to what I said earlier, dummy! @ the embolden. grin cheesy

I don't engage in frivolous activities and going on pic challenge with you is one of such. For people who need social acceptance. The last pic of you I saw you decorated yourself and still came out ugly. Now, you've had a grand make-up so you're putting it on my face just as the last time we exchanged words, stroke a nerve. Reverse psychology. grin

Bye!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:42am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
She ran off...wow sad

You wish. grin
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:46am On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
You just touché to what I said earlier, dummy! @ the embolden. grin cheesy

I don't engage in frivolous activities and going on pic challenge with you is one of such. For people who need social acceptance. Tm[/b]The last pic of you I saw you decorated yourself and still came out ugly. Now, you've had a grand make-up so you're putting it on my face just as the last time we exchanged words stroke a nerve.[b] Reverse psychology. grin

Bye!.

Scrap! I hate dimwits who don't conform to corrections.

Stop imagining in your befuddled brain that I'm ugly,I'm not. I'm not the one who uploaded a picture of her simcard bumbum just because she got tired of people trolling on her goblin-resembling face,am I? Talk about low self-esteem. grin

You really should see an opthalmologist, Miss. You have something seriously wrong with your visual organs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
You wish. grin
Just do not waste another 10 minutes of your dingy life trying to formulate a comeback.
Go to bed already.. or is it time for your usual thing?
Old hag like you. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 03, 2017
ok Lawlahdey and kimbra
abeg
biKo
bebe
pls
e don do wink wink wink.u know i love una both.make una no fight again.e no make sense when two attractive ladies dey fight.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:52am On May 03, 2017
lefulefu:
ok Lawlahdey and kimbra
abeg
biKo
bebe
pls
e don do wink wink wink.u know i love una both.make una no fight again.e no make sense when two attractive ladies dey fight.
Weitin nah ..sleep no gree come my side grin
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:53am On May 03, 2017
lefulefu:
ok Lawlahdey and kimbra
abeg
biKo
bebe
pls
She's frustrated. Isn't it obvious?. grin
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:56am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Weitin nah ..sleep no gree come my side grin
ehn dat one no mean say una go fight na even if sleep never catch u yet.e don do wink
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:58am On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
She's frustrated. Isn't it obvious?. grin
Tell me who's frustrated.
Is this a reverse way of saying you are frustrated? tongue

I know it's not easy to be ugly,pele my dear.
You can't even go to sleep cuz you are afraid you'd have nightmares of your own face.
Ko'eazi. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by BasketballGURU(m): 1:01am On May 03, 2017
I commiserate with this section sad #deadandgone
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 1:09am On May 03, 2017
She's off to compose fictitious description of my supposedly grotesque face again grin grin

I wan go bed biko undecided undecided
Kimbra,just leave for your meeting already ehn. Don't lemme keep you. grin grin
Go and suck another of those fresh blood so you can atleast maintain your current worwor look. E no go good if you look uglier than you already do. grin
We might just have to relegate you to the zoo,to live among the baboons,where you belong.
That one seff no go good,we no get plenty money to dey go zoo to go view baboons ,so you have to remain here.

Byebye OLD hag. wink

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by KizzyyRae(f): 1:40am On May 03, 2017
Wow this thread is Cut throat cry and brutal undecided
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 2:32am On May 03, 2017
airforce1pikin:
cheesy abeg where una dey? The faces I have been seeing here so far are not encouraging.

You look like Anthony.

The difference is just N25m grin
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2017
Guy you think say you fine? you are just there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Come Pick Urs,,,,,,ladies Come Make A Choice / Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) / I'm Marrying My Son Cuz I Spent Money To Train Him In School And I Am Pregant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.