Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,348 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence (21570 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Humility017(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2017
PaulKillerman:

I was like you before... I felt enraged seeing men touch women, until I saw myself acting irately without controls when a woman brought out the devil in me...

U never can tell bro, after that day, anytime I see domestic issues like this, I am not quick to judge; NY first question will be. "What did she do"
Women could be something else my brother... , like devil in human skin . If u see something's u would understand.

you're very right.
one should just pray to marry a good wife and also work on himself to be a good person...
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by NaeChris: 10:13am On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
I'm not tryna justify a man hitting a woman buh some of y'll girls can be annoying sometimes.
Will they see it that way? I have always said, TOLERANCE is not for one person, its for two people as far as marriage is concerned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by NaeChris: 10:15am On May 03, 2017
PaperLace:

How do you know the man is rich?
So poor men don't beat their wives? You guys should stop making rich men look bad biko.

Una go type rubbish then say you're not trying to justify violence. Tactical withdrawal hah?
When wives will start pouring men hot water, you'll know men are annoying too. Calm down _the worst is yet to come.

P.S :Real men don't fight anyone, it's not just about women. No sane human should go about fighting.
Tolerance na for everybody. Let us note this, then we have a better society.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by SIRKAY98(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2017
doctimonyeka:
you lack home training.... Can't you talk without insulting someone? Did i ever insult you?? You better grow up.....

Am sorry i realized i over reacted
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by BrutalJab: 10:33am On May 03, 2017
Amberon:
And you too shall be below six feet when you kill your wife.
lol calm down... I'm not a woman beater
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by yazzman(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2017
Woman should learn how to control there parrot mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by JuneOctober(f): 10:45am On May 03, 2017
No reasonable adult would lay hands on his or her spouse. Learn to argue reasonably not abusing each other like kindergartners undecided
If you're a woman and you first slap your husband when arguing, if he slaps and beat you back, don't cry and say real men don't beat women cos you didn't act like a real woman by slapping or hitting your husband.
If you're a man and you hit your wife first, and she retaliates by either breaking your head with pestle or using hot water cos most of them aren't so good with their fist, don't open your mouth and talk.
Learn to respect each other. undecided i saw people asking questions like "if it's a policeman, soldier or your boss nko?" So if the man can slap soldier, does it give him a right to slap his wife or if the wife can take rudely to the soldier, should she now do that to her husband? Mtcheww! grin

Domestic violence is not a gender thing and it shouldn't be tolerated from any side! Offenders be it a man or a woman should be punished accordingly. Lastly and probably the most important, do away with anything that can instigate D.V

Thank you! smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Icecream4U(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:

Dis is not the first time I'm hearin this,
People say I reason and talk like a guy,
I was born in d midst of 5 guys so I know more of what they have bin tru in d hands of girls.
U can live peaceful with a guy when u try to reason like them.
U can check me on Facebook if u wish, I'm a woman not a girl.
Gullible people tend to have a happier home, while d wise ones keep complaining.
Exactly! I have also noticed that most of the unmarried ladies are the so called "Wiser" ones.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2017
Ginaruby:
I'm a psychologist and reverse psychology is d only way u can get wat u want,
Domestic violence everyday in d hospital and when u look at it d ladies are always wrong.
Need to go to work, u can quote me and I will reply later dis evening.
quit trying too hard, hehehehhehe Mr psychologist, we know your type, I was expecting a reply from you, women are always wrong you say? omg!,if truely you are a lady behind this moniker then, you must have suffered a lot of trauma in the hands of your brothers, I guess you are now conditioned in a way that makes you feel "so long as I remain a good girl, I won't get beaten", this my friend is not reverse psychology but toxic domination. when a victim of an abuse begins to feel it's her fault for getting beaten, when she has that mentality that she has to walk on egg shells as to not get beaten, then that is physiological slavery, don't confuse the two

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Bahddo(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2017
Violence is bad. It's should be stopped regardless of whom the victim is.

However if you strike your spouse first and get beaten up, I have no sympathy for you.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by OpenGames: 11:26am On May 03, 2017
Well I hope all the single ladies in this forum are seeing all the potential wife beaters here..both the open ones and the disguised ones with their ' I don't support it but...'

Just use your tongue to count ur teeth and if you are a mother. ..be sure to do a better job with your son.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sammily(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

Wife beater i know your type.
By the time i have a swollen face he will be in coma already.
You men believe in your muscles that you feel that is the only thing you need. Lol
Thank God I didn't fall from heaven by the time my cousins visits you ...............

And you think your man doesn't have his own cousins, some who may be military men. They too will descend on ur cousins and it will be all out WAR. At the end of the day, you will leave his house and still chop the beating.

You should not always use violence to solve violence.

To the ladies, if you are dating a man and you sense his tendency to be violent, abeg leave asap. No need to tell yourself that he will change or you will change him, it almost never happens. It take the will of God to change such person.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 11:58am On May 03, 2017
sammily:

And you think your man doesn't have his own cousins, some who may be military men. They too will descend on ur cousins and it will be all out WAR. At the end of the day, you will leave his house and still chop the beating.

You should not always use violence to solve violence.

To the ladies, if you are dating a man and you sense his tendency to be violent, abeg leave asap. No need to tell yourself that he will change or you will change him, it almost never happens. It take the will of God to change such person.
Lol yes now his cousins should gather and beat a woman now.
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sammily(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

Lol yes now his cousins should gather and beat a woman now.
Rubbish.

Not the woman but her cousins that came to harass him. Read what I wrote carefully without being over emotional.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by cruzyteejay(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2017
Amberon:
Answer the question, how many police women/men have you beaten so far? How many bosses have you beaten? How many times have you beaten your own father or other who annoyed you? Or the waiter or shop attendant that annoyed you, how many times did you punch them?

Anthony Joshua is available for a fight okay? Since you're so strong, go fight him.
a moment pls........how does that relate to my comment?

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by bukynkwuenu: 12:53pm On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

Please keep quiet. A woman is entitled to her opinion so is a man.
So because someone has a penis i should worship him you must be a joker.
Oga forget o man never meet person like me because i can defend myself well.
Believe me or not only small men hit women

grin women can cut the tree with their mouth.....a woman that demands respect should act responsibly....its not about noise I didn't say you should worship a man but respect your husband....shikina

if you like rant from here to Jerusalem IDGAF.....changing your mindset will only help you for better understanding

3 Likes

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by newdawn2017(f): 12:55pm On May 03, 2017
Shelloween:
I'm not tryna justify a man hitting a woman buh some of y'll girls can be annoying sometimes.
if she is unbearable, then return her back 2 her Father's house, she is an adult like u, no man has d right 2 lift up his hand against a fellow adult & a woman @ d@ in such a very domestic setting undecided
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Dymaco(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

....First of all,no one stops men from coming out to propagate how their women abuse them,its their choice to keep quiet...That does not invalidate the reality of male physical assault on women which is increasing daily...Therefore women will keep speaking out no matter what.

...Secondly,it is the responsibility of men to provide for their families,.The Western countries you are alluding to has child support and alimony paid to wives that are divorced with kids so i dont understand your point.Your claims to being the head of the family is not o sit around on the couch watching UEFA champoins league all day,while picking your teeth,belching and farting as you do is it??...

...Women on the other hand are supposed to work like you all do,bring in the cash as well,take care of the kids,cook,clean and take care of the home generally right??
.,I am all for a woman working,but the man must provide the bulk of the finances except for unforseen cicumstances like loss of jobs or illness.

...Lastly my advice is because so many Nigerian males are languishing in jails abroad with criminal records which cannot be earased because of this mentality of yours..A word is enough for the wise.

uneasy lies the head that bears the crown. Women always play the victim card. Those men are quiet because it is the same you that claims he is not man enough.

coming to the second part....
those niggas who marry oyibo Lady do you think that they marry them for money or for financial gain unlike our naija gals who always dream of ready made girl.

I will never beat my wife because I will never marry any lady whose mouth runs like tap water. I believe in gender equality, I can fight a guy who abuse me so shall it be to any woman because we are equal

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Viking007(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2017
Just last night my neighbor was busy pummeling his wife, a very young couple. I was shocked because I can't remember the last time I witnessed such.

So despite all the wahala everywhere, people still have the strength to come beat their wives.
undecided
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Viking007(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2017
Dymaco:

uneasy lies the head that bears the crown. Women always play the victim card. Those men are quiet because it is the same you that claims he is not man enough.

coming to the second part....
those niggas who marry oyibo Lady do you think that they marry them for money or for financial gain unlike our naija gals who always dream of ready made girl.

I will never beat my wife because I will never marry any lady whose mouth runs like tap water. I believe in gender equality, I can fight a guy who abuse me so shall it be to any woman because we are equal
@bolded cheesy violence helps nobody.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by sarahade(f): 1:11pm On May 03, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

grin women can cut the tree with their mouth.....a woman that demands respect should act responsibly....its not about noise I didn't say you should worship a man but respect your husband....shikina

if you like rant from here to Jerusalem IDGAF.....changing your mindset will only help you for better understanding

Mtcheeeeeeeew.
You can shove your modset up your ass.
Respect is earned not given
Respect is also reciprocal
so think before you type and take your own advice .

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Dymaco(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2017
Viking007:
[/b]@bolded cheesy violence helps nobody.

I know but that is a challenge I am trying hard to curtail

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by bukynkwuenu: 1:43pm On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

Mtcheeeeeeeew.
You can shove your modset up your ass.
Respect is earned not given
Respect is also reciprocal
so think before you type and take your own advice .

ok..thank you
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Amberon: 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
Read my comment slowly again, if you fail to see the correlation this time, then I can't help you.
cruzyteejay:
a moment pls........how does that relate to my comment?
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Goandie: 2:53pm On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

Which kin story be this so a man beat his wife to show that beating is wrong. Smh
Did they ask the wife why she was always beating her mother in law? grin
If she beats your mother send her packing or move your mother out of the house.

Why not try and beat ur mother in law 1st and see if ur husband will chase u out of d house 1st or giv u d beatin of ur life.
I am not supporting women bein beaten am just tellin a true life story nd why sum men are force to beat their wife at that moment.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Olaedoh: 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
Amberon:
Perfect!!

How do you want God to bless you today?

God should just help all the women out there suffering all in the name of marriage, and also touch the heart of all men(who beat their spouse) to be the protector they're supposed to be not panel beaters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 03, 2017
eyinjuege:

But why didn't you give her a slap then?

Is it because she's not your wife? and she, passersby, her husband and her relatives will have no mercy on a stranger?

If you felt like, but didn't have the effrontery to slap a female stranger, so also should men who claim to be violent because their wives were verbally abusive should learn how to show restraint.
Its just like supporting the woman who cut off her boyfriend/husband's dick because he was sleeping with other women.
And u ladies should also learn to restrain ur tongues cus the man u are shouting at may also a family man with wife and kids.
A married woman who knows she has a vile tongue should not dare marry a hot tempered man.but girls of nowadays will tell u they can change him as long as he loves them.overlooking such things because of material gains.
That is why I don't pity a woman who is beaten by her husband.

1 Like

Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by eyinjuege: 5:09pm On May 03, 2017
Gbemishile1:

And u ladies should also learn to restrain ur tongues cus the man u are shouting at may also a family man with wife and kids.
A married woman who knows she has a vile tongue should not dare marry a hot tempered man.but girls of nowadays will tell u they can change him as long as he loves them.overlooking such things because of material gains.
That is why I don't pity a woman who is beaten by her husband.

You didn't answer the question of why you didn't slap the stranger insulting you o, despite the fact that you felt like. shocked
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmmm una no get pepper spray for house ni? Even stun gun sef go teach the man lesson cheesy
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Shelloween(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

You are foolish so men are not annoying sometimes.
I don't blame your kind but women that subject themselves to people like you.
I'm sure 8f men are raising their hands you sef go wan raise hand smh
lol. I am entitled to my opinion and just because we perceive things differently, that doesn't make me foolish. Men, as well as women, is annoying.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Shelloween(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2017
HaneefahRN:

You don't make sense, sorry to say.

Going by your logic, if the man does the cheating and the woman pours hot water on him or cuts off his prick ,then she is justified as the victim?

And yes, a man can beat up his wife for silly reasons, it can't just be justified. Some men are psychiatric cases, they would beat their wives probably cos a food is too salty, she looked at his somehow, or she was greeting one man in their neighborhood so she must be cheating and all sort of rubbish.

I don't get why some guys cry about some men having their asses whooped. Why should you complain when a woman being used as punching bag speaks up? Who asked the men being abused not to speak up? Ego? Fear of being ridiculed by fellow men?
Let men speak up for themselves, women do not have to do that for them.
I respect your opinion but try and understand the logic here. THE VICTIMS ARE THE ONES THAT GO PUBLIC. You can never determine who the real victim is, until you hear from both parties. Imagine being beaten up by your younger sister, wouldn't you be too ashamed to report to your parents? Women are the weaker sex, so when a man gets beaten up by a woman, no matter the age difference, such a man would be too embarrassed to speak up. I am totally against domestic violence. Please, don't mention me again. Good day.
Re: Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 03, 2017
eyinjuege:

You didn't answer the question of why you didn't slap the stranger insulting you o, despite the fact that you felt like. shocked
I know for certain her husband would do it for me someday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thought Provoking Stories / African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) / Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.