Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

I’m Sorry Honey, I Slept With Two Women Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Sorry Honey, I Slept With Two Women Today (821 Views)

Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Sorry Honey, I Slept With Two Women Today by nusto: 10:50pm On May 02, 2017
Infidelity in any relationship comes with a great price, I believe nobody planned to do it, but when it’s happened, it is a scenario so sad to behold, Below is Olaide Story as sent to us, please don’t forget to drop a comment to help him decide on the next step to take

I feel so ashamed about what I did, but truth be told I love my wife. Last Tuesday was her birthday, we had a little celebration, and it was fun. My wife has been my best friend this few years, and I am always so happy to be with her.

I met her while we were serving in Enugu – South Eastern Nigeria, we fell in Love, did so many things together, I used her father’s connection to get a job and we were married thereafter.

Before this ugly incident, we had a little argument and as usual I allowed her to win but she was not convinced that I had given up so she denied me Sex for two days. At first, I thought she was joking when she carefully avoided our bedroom and choose to stay at the Visitor’s room.

My wife has never been this stubborn, we’ve been married for just 6months, she was always willing and ready to make it with me any time and most time she will even prepare romantic candle just to make sure we had a nice time together. I never knew marriage was not this easy, but I was determined to make sure I dedicate my life to just her and no one else.

When she asked me to leave the Visitor’s room, I knew it was getting out of hand, so I knelt down and begged for her forgiveness, she left me on https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/im-sorry-honey-slept-two-women-today/
Re: I’m Sorry Honey, I Slept With Two Women Today by iammrjaai(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2017
Op......clap for yourself....weldon sir
Re: I’m Sorry Honey, I Slept With Two Women Today by hernandson(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2017
Kai not again!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Sorry Honey, I Slept With Two Women Today by mamatayour(f): 2:20am On May 03, 2017
Story for d gods.....lies everywhere undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart / If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? / Stories: The Lost Virginity - Season 1 By FREEMAN50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.