Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,941 members, 7,931,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" (65084 Views)

Ebuka Falls While Playing Basketball With Banky W (Photos) / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Femi Otedola Spotted With Banky W (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Mznaett: 11:16am On May 04, 2017
That Wonu of a lady (The wedding planner) was damn funny.grin
She had to speak Yoruba and pidgin by force lol. Respect to her...
I so much love the end part of it where after she might have exhausted her strength by speaking big big grammar she decided to rest. She couldn't endure the smell of her wig sef.
Saka and his family were something else toogrin

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by eyinjuege: 11:29am On May 04, 2017
I no even trust these celebs again sef. Their "engagement" may all be a publicity stunt for the movie.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 11:30am On May 04, 2017
nickyvick:
Banky W and Adesua should marry already. They look good together.
hw about us?aint we gud 2geda?grin
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by umufarha(f): 11:39am On May 04, 2017
Wedding party has part 2?
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by willibounce1(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2017
I would like RMD to swear before Sopona and ogun that he hasn't phucked this adesuwa girl. Just to swear. It's a wish though.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by pweetiedee(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2017
Adesuwa is just so beautiful. She us even going to be more beautiful if she is happily married.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by jibs4lv(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2017
see my beautiful dauther,omo re biiyan..."in ali baba voice"
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by tolekes(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2017
Deejacy2:
ok thabks for the correction. Not stereotyping ooo

Most of them usually do this before marriage, all my Yoruba friends did this.
[color=#006600][/color]
Maybe you should widen your circle of yoruba friends, you will see clearer
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Snow5(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2017
creamylicious:
please can it be downloaded or streamed live

Sweety I don't even know oo..

I watched mine in cinema.. And also bought the vcd at last.

I con copy am enter my laptop oo.. So any time e hungry me I watch am.

You will love the movie my dear.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Emmyemmy1(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2017
nice pictures ....make believe becomes a reality... I hope its not a hoarse ...

check my signature for Your party/event ushering services......07033742944
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Collyno82(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
I love dis guy of a banky. although @ a time I was thinking he is counter productive. don't get it twisted u no wat I mean
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by dreamangel: 2:54pm On May 04, 2017
expozey:
Hope it lives up to the standard of the first one. Mae dm no spoil evritin because of money o. The movie was perfect on its own

I agree
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Blessedgurl(f): 3:16pm On May 04, 2017
Yuneehk:

I love that song like crazy! I'm guessing Yinka sang it? Where can I download pleaaseee

Lolz....

From what I saw online it's inside Yinka's Aspiration Album. The album size is about 52MB.

https://www.emp3s.co/download/NNOjRXMll_I/yinka-ayefele-aspiration-complete-album.html
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
expozey:
Hope it lives up to the standard of the first one. Mae dm no spoil evritin because of money o. The movie was perfect on its own
Perfec what?

oh please, that was just some overhyped piece of sheet.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Yuneehk(f): 3:44pm On May 04, 2017
Blessedgurl:

Lolz....

From what I saw online it's inside Yinka's Aspiration Album. The album size is about 52MB.

https://www.emp3s.co/download/NNOjRXMll_I/yinka-ayefele-aspiration-complete-album.html
Thanks so much!
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Blessedgurl(f): 3:51pm On May 04, 2017
Yuneehk:
Thanks so much!
You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by SHOCK7(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2017
dangotesmummy:
he has already proposed to her today in real life
're u sure can u show some source?
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by dangotesmummy: 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
SHOCK7:

're u sure can u show some source?
check instagram

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Now I'm Almost A Billionaire – Davido, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.