Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,901 members, 7,976,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle (1920 Views)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by kherington: 7:13am On May 03, 2017
dear ibos your fight for biafra is dead on arrival biafra died in 1970 when ojukwu ran to ivory coast ojukwu came back and renounced biafra by joining a northern dominated national party of nigeria ojukwu contested for a common senate seat in his back yard and was defeated by the very people he wanted to liberate last two years his son contested for the house of reps seat and was defeated like his father

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by kherington: 7:14am On May 03, 2017
nigeria has given you ibos many opportunities to succeed any person complaining about marginalisation is lazy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by kherington: 7:18am On May 03, 2017
nigeria is not your problem but you are the lack of unity among you folks and your hatred for other tribes has made winning the president impossible

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by matamaros: 7:23am On May 03, 2017
CONFUSED IGBOS WILL NEVER SEE TRUTH IN YOUR MESSAGES. BETTER LEAVE THEM TO LIVE IN THEIR CONFUSION

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Agumbankembu: 7:26am On May 03, 2017
Another set of mad afonjaic unity beggars. Shame, your emotional blackmail is DOA.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Agumbankembu: 7:26am On May 03, 2017
matamaros:
CONFUSED IGBOS WILL NEVER SEE TRUTH IN YOUR MESSAGES. BETTER LEAVE THEM TO LIVE IN THEIR CONFUSION

If you are Igbo, are you confused, do you hate the truth?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Nkem4040: 7:28am On May 03, 2017
kherington:
[s]dear ibos your fight for biafra is dead on arrival biafra died in 1970 when ojukwu ran to ivory coast ojukwu came back and renounced biafra by joining a northern dominated national party of nigeria ojukwu contested for a common senate seat in his back yard and was defeated by the very people he wanted to liberate last two years his son contested for the house of reps seat and was defeated like his father[/s]

Afonja...Biafraa is thier nightmare. At 7am when a normal human being should be waking up from sleep and planning for the day, they are up looking up to the ceiling and wondering...how do we stop Biafraa.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by vic620(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2017
NAIRALAND ATTENTION SEEKER

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by matamaros: 7:30am On May 03, 2017
Agumbankembu:

If you are Igbo, are you confused, do you hate the truth?
I CAN NEVER BE BROTHERS WITH CONFUSED PEOPLE. I BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Kondomatic(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2017
If biafra is dead and buried then why do you still create threads upon threads about it?

Does the sound of her resurrection make you wet your pants?

15 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by kherington: 7:37am On May 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
If biafra is dead and buried then why do you still create threads upon threads about it?

Does the sound of her resurrection make you wet your pants?
truth they say is bitter

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by kherington: 7:46am On May 03, 2017
vic620:
NAIRALAND ATTENTION SEEKER
are you the thug in your profile picture you can't be the person in the picture

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by vic620(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2017
kherington:

are you the thug in your profile picture you can't be the person in the picture
Mission accomplished, you have been noticed. Now crawl back to your shale. This is morning and a working day unless you don't have anything doing

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by kherington: 7:56am On May 03, 2017
vic620:

Mission accomplished, you have been noticed. Now crawl back to your shale. This is morning and a working day unless you don't have anything doing
your job is monitoring my posts continue

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Nobody: 8:32am On May 03, 2017
kherington:
dear ibos your fight for biafra is dead on arrival biafra died in 1970 when ojukwu ran to ivory coast ojukwu came back and renounced biafra by joining a northern dominated national party of nigeria ojukwu contested for a common senate seat in his back yard and was defeated by the very people he wanted to liberate last two years his son contested for the house of reps seat and was defeated like his father
afonja show me your house

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Nobody: 8:33am On May 03, 2017
matamaros:

gerrat ewedu brain afonja

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by matamaros: 10:32am On May 03, 2017
hardwerk:
gerrat ewedu brain afonja
ADDRESS OP'S ISSUES. STOP BEHAVING LIKE A CONFUSED OSU

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Agumbankembu: 10:36am On May 03, 2017
matamaros:

Lol. Sidon anuofia. Efulefu everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by matamaros: 10:39am On May 03, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Lol. Sidon anuofia. Efulefu everywhere.
YOUR FATHER

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by paBuhari(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2017
kherington:
Typical of tiger faced afonja muslims. They will wake up early in the morning, eat left over amala-ewedu under their brown roof kitchen and start wrtting rubbish. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by ifraudiaa: 11:13am On May 03, 2017
their leader nnamdi kanu is taking the gullible iboes for a fools ride.
Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Notasyouthink: 11:16am On May 03, 2017
matamaros:

which confused people?? the ones you and your fellow afonjas begs everyday for unity??
Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Notasyouthink: 11:18am On May 03, 2017
kherington:
Our fight for bia4ra is dead on arrival?? How?? and what is your concern about that?
Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by matamaros: 11:32am On May 03, 2017
Notasyouthink:
which confused people?? the ones you and your fellow afonjas begs everyday for unity??
I PRAY YOU CANIBALS WILL HAVE YOUR COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by ifraudiaa: 2:29pm On May 03, 2017
matamaros:

dont call them cannibals. It is offensive. they are misguided and not crude. iboes need our prayers
Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Notasyouthink: 7:42pm On May 03, 2017
matamaros:

You are lying and you know it.. you simply don't want us to secede that's why you've been ranting on this thread so stop pretending as if you want us to have our own country when you are against it even the way you comment on every bia4ran thread with venom shows you don't​ want we bia4rans​ to secede.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by matamaros: 7:55pm On May 03, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You are lying and you know it.. you simply don't want us to secede that's why you've been ranting on this thread so stop pretending as if you want us to have our own country when you are against it even the way you comment on every bia4ran thread with venom shows you don't​ want we bia4rans​ to secede.
I GIVE NO Bleep ABOUT CANIBALS.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by Notasyouthink: 8:10pm On May 03, 2017
matamaros:

You are still lying anyway lying and ritual killings is in you afonjas blood.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by GrandGarcon: 10:13pm On May 03, 2017
matamaros:
then why did you open this thread? The price of otapiapia will so fly up, so, go get yours now!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by matamaros: 10:58pm On May 03, 2017
GrandGarcon:
then why did you open this thread?
The price of otapiapia will so fly up, so, go get yours now!
ASK OP. IF YOU HAD AN ATOM OF SENSE YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT OP AND ME ARE DIFFERENT

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Worthless Struggle by humblesteve(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2017
Why are guys so much pained ?
Our struggle, our business and our lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Built Even A Nursery School In The Whole Of Nigeria.. / Why Wike Should Rule Nigeria – Ben Nwabueze / Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.