Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,919 members, 7,973,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (44512 Views)

Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by Sirpaul(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2017
Oh.. Lawd..
End time is here
Repent
Repent
Repent!!!

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by ellagabs(f): 11:42am On May 03, 2017
Atiku2019:

How is this funny?

me sef wanda o! cn u pls help me out grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by Nobody: 11:44am On May 03, 2017
undecided
Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2017
Please, which kind-hearted NLder can help me with any of those 'this one weak me' memes?

Because I truly weak. Just coming from b-ball court exhausted and this is the first thing I'm seeing?

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by eezeribe(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2017
ellagabs:
"When she was 9 months, my husband put his manhood in her mouth"..

hehehe d man dey test d depth of his daughter's mout grin

Same thing you would do to your daughter... Paedophile

5 Likes

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by jashar(f): 11:45am On May 03, 2017
ellagabs:

don't be insensitive. that's not funny @alll...... be human.

6 Likes

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by ellagabs(f): 11:51am On May 03, 2017
eezeribe:

Same thing you would do to your daughter... Paedophile

c me c troble o! wats wt d name again?
father dey chaw him dauta, d tin com dey pain u?

u b mumu o!
Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by ellagabs(f): 11:54am On May 03, 2017
jashar:

anyways, abeg i fit get fresh palm wine frm u?
Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by sameni123(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2017
Am sick of this tribal shit on nairaland can't the mods do something about this ...this forum is now shit...must everything be about ibos and Yoruba ...face the issue at hand

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by jashar(f): 12:00pm On May 03, 2017
ellagabs:

oga no vex, na u born d gal? shey na person wey born her dey chaw him dauta, y i no go laf?

anyways, abeg i fit get fresh palm wine frm u?

smh

2 Likes

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by coliform: 12:08pm On May 03, 2017
This man is a sadist... If a girl is no longer safe with the father, I wonder where she will get refuge?
To raise a girl child without been defiled or abuse this days required God's help.

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2017
Until stringent laws re passed against dz issue it will never seize. laws like life imprisonment, forfeiture of properties to the affected parties, hard labor, etc should be passed joor

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by holyokoto(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2017
the man na YOLOBA

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by Wolexpoly: 12:24pm On May 03, 2017
END TIME......ITS A PITY.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2017
ADIMAWU. Sounds like the name of the children of the Land of the falling moon. The erosion infested zone and the developers of prison cells and death sentences in Asia lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by Terrytims: 12:24pm On May 03, 2017
Islie:

…When she was 9 months, my husband put his manhood in her mouth—Mother

…I took my daughter away ‘cos her mother ran mad—Suspect

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/father-mistress-son-take-turns-rape-12-yr-old-girl/

There is God. justice shall prevail.

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by Hoodfriend(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2017
Wtf..
Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by lazygal: 12:43pm On May 03, 2017
ellagabs:

You are very stupid ,u are a super idiot... This is no something to joke about... Retarded wasted fool

7 Likes

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by Olive4(f): 12:46pm On May 03, 2017
Jesus Christ

it will never be well with that man, his mistress and d step son,all of them will suffer till they beg death to come and take them.

Wat kind of wicked act is that, where are their conscience. may God help that young girl Amen

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by ellagabs(f): 12:49pm On May 03, 2017
lazygal:

You are very stupid ,u are a super idiot... This is no something to joke about... Retarded wasted fool
abeg i fit get fresh palm wine from u so?
Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by lazygal: 12:52pm On May 03, 2017
ellagabs:

chai!!! c insult o!
u cald me lazy but ur moniker na "lazygal"... anyways i dont do insults online.

abeg i fit get fresh palm wine from u so?

How can u stupidly and heartlessly read such a demonic devastating experience and uake a joke out of it
Do u know what psy hological turmoil that gal is under? A father is supposed to protect,he is a little gal idol before she sees the world ..he is every lady first love but hers was what!!??
That lady might never trust or live a man .

And u demon turned it to a joke ...nonsense

5 Likes

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by fpeter(f): 12:54pm On May 03, 2017
ellagabs:

too many idiots on Nairaland, you think this is funny?

4 Likes

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by lazygal: 12:56pm On May 03, 2017
jashar:

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by ellagabs(f): 1:03pm On May 03, 2017
fpeter:

too many idiots on Nairaland, you think this is funny?

anyways abeg i fit get fresh palm wine frm u so? grin
Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by vibeskartel101: 1:17pm On May 03, 2017
igbo christian well done sir
Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by ogobaby23(f): 1:32pm On May 03, 2017
Why do women think they must get married at all cost.
Just see the beast somebody got married to

1 Like

Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by Prettyenit18(f): 2:10pm On May 03, 2017
Which kind story be this?
Re: My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) by exclusivejayce(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2017
shocked Sori oh! Kpele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) / Man Shot Dead By Soldiers In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl Inside A Bush In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.