Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:00 AM

Messi Vs Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Vs Ronaldo (1220 Views)

Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Vs Ronaldo by tonexman18(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2017
THE GIFTED AND THE HARD WORKER
Let me reiterate once more, we are lucky to have Messi and Ronaldo in the same era. While we take sides and moan every single moment on who is better, these two bring out the best in each other. They are the best in town, one so naturally gifted and the other, the hardest working playing ever.
CR7 reached a 100 goal landmark in the Champions League against Bayern and Messi had to respond. This he did at the El Clasico at the Bernabue. In a sublime response, he scored two goals with one the winner. I said in my post after the game that CR7 must respond.
He got a hatrick today on the semi against their neighbor, Athletico, making it 103 goals in Europe and 10 goals in eleven matches- staggering. He has equally matched Messi's hat-trick record in the Champions League; it is tied at 7-7. Messi saw this game and being the mercurial performer we all know, we must clip the seat belt once more and wait for what must come.

1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2017
The picture above says it all cheesycheesy
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo by kheni28(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2017
dis is just ridiculous... even your ronaldo is aware who d best player is... he can only try... humanly speaking, ronaldo is a hard worker, amazing goal poacher, but the way messi touches the ball is just so different...,

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo by KillJoy62(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2017
Messi is the king of football, if u can recall in almost every match when dey both meet, messi always outshines CR7 back in his man u days till now. i am a Man United fan but truth be told i am so glad to witness des 2 great stars in my generation. dey are both wonderful but messi is great.
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo by jaddu(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2017
Christiano Ronaldo for live Long live the king
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo by promzyphyno(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2017
tonexman18:
THE GIFTED AND THE HARD WORKER
Let me reiterate once more, we are lucky to have Messi and Ronaldo in the same era. While we take sides and moan every single moment on who is better, these two bring out the best in each other. They are the best in town, one so naturally gifted and the other, the hardest working playing ever.
CR7 reached a 100 goal landmark in the Champions League against Bayern and Messi had to respond. This he did at the El Clasico at the Bernabue. In a sublime response, he scored two goals with one the winner. I said in my post after the game that CR7 must respond.
He got a hatrick today on the semi against their neighbor, Athletico, making it 103 goals in Europe and 10 goals in eleven matches- staggering. He has equally matched Messi's hat-trick record in the Champions League; it is tied at 7-7. Messi saw this game and being the mercurial performer we all know, we must clip the seat belt once more and wait for what must come.

My brother leave dis ur "holy dan thou" talk,your picture don show who you like but d truth is that as much as ronaldo is a hard worker,he is also d most unlucky player to play football...his only problem is MESSI,he has conquered everything thing in football except for d little one,MESSI!!

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Beats Messi To UEFA Champions League Top Scorer For The 5th Time / Lionel Messi Named The Best Player In History Of La Liga / The Memory Of Endurance Idahor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.