Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,865 members, 7,915,483 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:03 AM

Is It True That Yoruba Ladies Cheat With Their Own Tribe When Married To .....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Yoruba Ladies Cheat With Their Own Tribe When Married To .....? (561 Views)

Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Question For Yoruba Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Yoruba Ladies Cheat With Their Own Tribe When Married To .....? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2017
Is it true that a Yoruba lady cheats with their tribe when she is already married to a guy who is from another tribe?I like Yoruba girls a lot.It's is because of their plump shape,couple with thick big asses and big boobs.Though I am a different tribe,i learned they still cheat on their husbands, especially if he is from another tribe,with their own tribe.I also heard they are troublesome,unkempt while married and rude to their husbands.Is that true?
Re: Is It True That Yoruba Ladies Cheat With Their Own Tribe When Married To .....? by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2017
Woe betides the airbrained mofos that maligns my tribeswomen this way. OP, the person that told you is a stark dullard. He or she possesses stupidity of immense proportions! When will people learn that hygiene, cheating and manners cut across individuals regardless of gender, tribe or even race?

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy And Working Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You / What Would It Be Like If Sex Was Only For Pleasure And Not For Reproduction? / Can I Trust On My Wife And Father..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.