Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Starting Project Management Training/certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Starting Project Management Training/certification (1167 Views)

Free Online Hse Training/certification Program / Starting Project Management Training/certification / Project Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Project Management Training/certification by xttobliss: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
I need help on the area of Project Management. I work with one of the successful manufacturing company in Nigeria.I was nominated as a team leader for 2010 Project in my company 
I need help on how I can get started in project management? I am a complete novice in project management i don't even know how the courses look like,
but I am vast on commercial job experience.

As a novice how do I get started in project management certifications {PMI, CAPM} or something.
To me I am not convinced that I am doing a good job on my project work. I know that I can do more & deliver more on my presentation, reporting, formatting, planning, budgeting, execution etc etc etc etc etc etc.
I was advice to go for MS project first, since I have started my project work already.

I need more info.

Hi Nferyn, Kashif, edoyakk, I am xpecting somtin from you guys.

Awaiting your responses please.

Bless you.
Re: Starting Project Management Training/certification by bode228: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
@xttobliss:
I suggest you send a mail to agilesolutionsc@gmail.com for training and practical mentorship.
Good luck
Re: Starting Project Management Training/certification by PMP: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
See attached my new e-book titled Learn Project Management N1,999!

Re: Starting Project Management Training/certification by suhayli: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
Go to www.mylearningacademy.com and you will learn PMP for almost free,

www.mylearningacademy.com

Username: demo
Password: demo

see attachement

Re: Starting Project Management Training/certification by Avenir(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2010
You've got a great advice from suhayli. There is also a great tool called Google which can be very invaluable. You can get loads of easy to use and easy to understand project management toolkits to help you with those things you mentioned just by doing a web search. You won't become an expert overnight by using them but you'll be well on your way.

A project managment training (something like managing successful projects) can still be a very good investment despite the fact that your project has started. The training will be money and time well spent for you and your organisation for you and your organisation especially if the project is sizable and relatively complex.
Re: Starting Project Management Training/certification by xttobliss: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2010
Thanks Guys

I appreciate all ur contribution
Re: Starting Project Management Training/certification by teamman(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2010
I need a study plan for my PMP Exam. Pls

Hi great people of nairaland, I failed this exam on my 1st attempt pls i am about to start another journey to pass this exam. Pls I need all the advice and strategy i can get from some of you who passed the exam. God Bless
Re: Starting Project Management Training/certification by ubiaru(f): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2010
Hello PMP,

Is it PM Bok 4 that is N1,999?
Re: Starting Project Management Training/certification by 960227: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2010
Hi Teamman ,

I really feel 4 you considering the fact that your eligibility period is running. I don’t know if you have tried going for PMP Exam Prep training before but we have an exam prep training coming up in February if you are interested. There is an exam simulation and tips at the end of the 5-day training to help boost your chances.

oyebreed@yahoo.com
Re: Starting Project Management Training/certification by blackpot: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hi xttobliss,

HiiT is a world class,best value IT Training centre.

One of the courses we run in our centre is PMP\CAPM.

You will get the best practical training on pmp( which include free Microsoft project Training).

Why not be part of a new class that will begin on 8th - 12th of March 2010.

For more information please visit our website www..com or call us on 01-7340088

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Sample Of Examination Questions For Nddc Scholarship For Post Graduate Program / Exxonmobile Is Recruting Fresh Graduates In The Filed Of It / What Can A Ppe(philosophy,politics,economics) Do For You In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.