Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? (4635 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Tee hee hee
but marriages or relationships are not all abt sex tongue
it involves a lot more than that, there is nothing wrong with a yr or 2 of just kissing n handling without sex in a relationship grin cheesy

i thought u say u like bad guys. u shld be able to deal with it.  tongue  why r u trying to convince him rotfl
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

hmm i see. i get what u mean. that's the type of guy u want?  tongue
i prefer clean cut outside, nice and caring on the inside. but that's just me i guess. inside should match the outside

No no no, gah, I'm confused cheesy

I would love nice and caring on the inside too, with a hint of bad, but like I said, it depends what one consider's bad, I don't neccesarily mean effing and blinding all over the place, mistreating people etc smiley

I have my own definition, as does everyone else smiley
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by TOPE20001(f): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

If it's not about sex then have a relationship with a woman.

Sauron  shocked shocked shocked
so relationship is just abt sex to u? shocked

How is kissing n handling any different from sex?

Well if u think kissing n handling is sex then happy dayz then tongue
atleast  the main is still intact
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

hmm i see. i get what u mean. that's the type of guy u want?  tongue
i prefer clean cut outside, nice and caring on the inside. but that's just me i guess. inside should match the outside

exactly
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Sauron1: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Sauron  shocked shocked shocked
so relationship is just abt sex to u? shocked

What else is there to it?
Your sex organs are there for a purpose. grin

Well if u think kissing n handling is sex then happy dayz then tongue
atleast  the main is still intact

Abegggggi, fornication is fornication.
All those times you stared at ma 6-pac. . . . .U have fornicated with me. grin grin
A Virgin can still go to hell for fornication.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
adolfe bad:

@ oyinda
that's obviously what you want
but are you sure you don't deserve more THRILL in your life?

why do u assume that everybody else is like u?
i deserve more calm and stability in my life. that's what i prefer.

ibkaye:

No no no, gah, I'm confused cheesy

I would love nice and caring on the inside too, with a hint of bad, but like I said, it depends what one consider's bad, I don't neccesarily mean effing and blinding all over the place, mistreating people etc smiley

I have my own definition, as does everyone else smiley

so what do u mean by "hint of bad"? cheesy yea ur confused.
I mean no one is perfect. even the good guys do things that would be consider bad at times. but in general, they're good guys.
and the bad guys will have some good in them at times too even though in general, they're bad guys
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ oyinda
is there anything as calm and stable as the dichrotic pleasure of a good THRILL?
most ladies don't know what they want yet
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by TOPE20001(f): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

What else is there to it?
Your sex organs are there for a purpose. grin

Lol . . .and i thot u have changed last nite cry cry cry

Abegggggi, fornication is fornication.
All those times you stared at ma 6-pac. . . . .U have fornicated with me. grin grin
A Virgin can still go to hell for fornication.

Lmao grin cheesy grin
so i suggest we leave matter to God then tongue
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

so what do u mean by "hint of bad"? cheesy yea your confused.
I mean no one is perfect. even the good guys do things that would be consider bad at times. but in general, they're good guys.
and the bad guys will have some good in them at times too even though in general, they're bad guys

Lol, alright, good guy it is then cheesy
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
adolfe bad:

@ oyinda
is there anything as calm and stable as the dichrotic pleasure of a good THRILL?
most ladies don't know what they want yet

people have different personalities. some seek thrill and others prefer a calm life. I fall into the latter category thank u very much!!
even ur user name adolfe bad is enough to know ur kind. lol cheesy
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
If you want to experience it jus live up to it and explore
be led to pleasurably do the unthinkable and have a blissful aftermath
thats where confidence lies~ exploring those dark sides you've alwayz wanted to experience

aren't we supposed to be talking about ladies here?
I think you've derailed enuff!!
Lol
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ ibkaye
first you said bad, now its good
changing ur tone as usual
lol
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by netotse(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
i think i get the hint of bad bit, its something similar to what you said, nobody wants a wuss(well. . .sorta), so for a girl it would mean a guy that does all the nice stuff but can still tell you to shut your trap when the need arises.

i think the problem is with the definitions though, cos most people see good guys as wusses, and good girls as boring. even meself that is holier than the pope wouldn't want to be called good!
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
netotse:

i think i get the hint of bad bit, its something similar to what you said, nobody wants a wuss(well. . .sorta), so for a girl it would mean a guy that does all the nice stuff but can still tell you to shut your trap when the need arises.

i think the problem is with the definitions though, cos most people see good guys as wusses, and good girls as boring. even meself that is holier than the pope wouldn't want to be called good!

perfect post.
there is a difference between a good guy and a wuss. even a bad guy can be a wuss ie not respectable n sulky. There are certainly good guys that still maintain their grounds and are well respected.

yea I totally get u in the bolded part. ppl have the perception of bad= cool. which is very wrong and not true at all.

adolfe bad:

If you want to experience it jus live up to it and explore
be led to pleasurably do the unthinkable and have a blissful aftermath
thats where confidence lies~ exploring those dark sides you've alwayz wanted to experience

aren't we supposed to be talking about ladies here?
I think you've derailed enuff!!
Lol

stop cheating on ur wife!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2010
If i HAD a wife i wuldn't cheat on her
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2010
good 4 u wink
just don't let all the "thrill seeking" blind u into doing something u will regret later on.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by H2O2: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2010
adolfe bad:

@ ibkaye
changing your tone as usual
lol
ibukun is always wavering in decision. she vacillates unlike any other I've seen.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2010
Don't worry
we all have our limits on our adventorous desires

but i'm surprised i'm getting an advice from you
are you holier than me or
tell me you've never crossed the YARD before?
Lol
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2010
adolfe bad:

@ ibkaye
changing your tone as usual
lol
H2O2:

ibukun is always wavering in decision. she vacillates unlike any other I've seen.
Actually I said mixture, I just wasn't clear on her definitions of 'good' and bad', thankyou very much  tongue
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by H2O2: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2010
we are all mixtures cheesy
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2010
If you say so pumpkin.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2010
But hydrogen peroxide is a compound and not a MIXTURE!!
lol
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by netotse(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2010
^pumpkin ko. . . alubosa ni
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2010
adolfe bad:

Don't worry
we all have our limits on our adventorous desires

but i'm surprised i'm getting an advice from you
are you holier than me or
tell me you've never crossed the YARD before?
Lol

i'm glad u recognize that there are limits. some ppl don't know that or don't care abt that.
n wat u mean by crossing the YARD?  

@Ibukun, yea i agree there are problems with the definition of good vs bad guys/girls etc. each person has a different definition
but mostly this topic is abt outward appearance and dressing style anyways. ppl generally base their first impression of ppl from how they look.
but i guess what's inside can be different like u mentioned n that is harder to define.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2010
oyinda.:

i'm glad u recognize that there are limits. some ppl don't know that or don't care abt that.
n wat u mean by crossing the YARD?

@Ibukun, yea i agree there are problems with the definition of good vs bad guys/girls etc. each person has a different definition
but mostly this topic is abt outward appearance and dressing style anyways. ppl generally base their first impression of ppl from how they look.
but i guess what's inside can be different like u mentioned n that is harder to define.

Exactly smiley

ps. you know my name is't actually Ibukun right, H202 always just calls me that for some strange reason
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2010
yea i figured ur[i] real name[/i] wasn't ibukun but ur nairaland name is ibukun though. sorry but it has stuck with u.
it's not just h2oh, everyone calls u dat. lol
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2010
Crossing the yard?
Does the moon walk or it roll?
I'm probably more of a saint than you are
lol
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by chiogo(f): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2010
Ibukun, you've started again. That's your name joo tongue

Anyway, I agree with you, it depends on how you define 'good' and 'bad'.

Also agree with netotse.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2010
Lol, don't you start now cheesy
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Valll(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2010
Oyinda i tink its only normal 4 bad guys 2 prefer d bad girls & vise vasal! 4 we d clean cut guys, we alwys prefer our type. And 4 guyz who want d clean cut insid & bad outsid, i advic u 4get it cus dey've both got same property & beliv it or not a clean cut girl can giv u same pleasur 2! So 4get al d efizy, all na PACKAGING! grin
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by H2O2: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2010
netotse:

^pumpkin ko. . . alubosa ni
grin grin grin
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2010
@ Valll
nice but u know it's not about sex only. The good ones myt be too shy to allow you kiss them in public, some are boring and they don't get over an heartbreak easily e.t.c.
But they'll make a good wife n raise ur kids in a Godly manner
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This / Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You / Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.