Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,672 members, 7,889,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:48 AM

Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy (5774 Views)

Talkative Vs Bad Cook / Good Guys Vs Bad Guys / Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by OgidiBoy(m): 4:04am On Jan 08, 2010
You a hater angry angry I hope you happy now. I freaking need me a cigarette cry cry
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

You a hater angry angry I hope you happy now. I freaking need me a cigarette cry cry
And you are uggggh . Drop that stick, dear angry angry

Does this funy school have no ABC network? cry cry
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by OgidiBoy(m): 4:09am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

And you are uggggh . Drop that stick, dear angry angry

Does this funy school have no ABC network? cry cry

What kind of TV do you have that can't even get local channels grin grin grin are you sure you have the digital TV and not the old analog kind tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by oyinda3(f): 4:10am On Jan 08, 2010
ewww u smoke
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

What kind of TV do you have that can't even get local channels grin grin grin are you sure you have the digital TV and not the old analog kind tongue
rotflmaooooo. . . . lmaoooooo found ABC

Instead of laughing, go and support the freshman playing as your quaterback. rotfl

You guys are sooooo toast.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by OgidiBoy(m): 5:06am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

rotflmaooooo. . . . lmaoooooo found ABC

Instead of laughing, go and support the freshman playing as your quaterback. rotfl

You guys are sooooo toast.

At least me made it to the championship, how far did you guys get again tongue tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Pweety4me(f): 5:13am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Adrenaline is a guy?
yes my guy. . . tongue

Adrenaline:

Good good, been ok. . .I'm glad you liked my pic so much that you had to post it up, thats nice smiley
hehehe ur still dreaming abi? cool
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

At least me made it to the championship, how far did you guys get again tongue tongue
You made it only to get beat up worst than we did grin grin grin grin
hehehehe, still luff you guys tho.

I really hate and luff 'Bama right now grin

@Pweety
Ehrrrm no. I'm your guy kiss
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Pweety4me(f): 5:19am On Jan 08, 2010
^Ey so u no sleep?u dey hide in dis corner with Ogidi boy swag ok ooo. . .so how was d day? smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Ey so u no sleep?u dey hide in dis corner with Ogidi boy swag ok ooo. . .so how was d day? smiley
No mind ogidiboy grin grin grin It was fab, you were the third person that asked me today. Thanks sweets kiss
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Pweety4me(f): 5:24am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

No mind ogidiboy grin grin grin It was fab, you were the third person that asked me today. Thanks sweets kiss
Shut up must u tell me dat your cheating on me?i already know damn it! angry tongue i am going 2 bed ginger cakes muah! smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Shut up must u tell me dat your cheating on me?i already know damn it! angry tongue i am going 2 bed ginger cakes muah! smiley
Going to bed at this time?
Cheating on you?
Innocent till proven guilty dear kiss
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Pweety4me(f): 5:34am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Going to bed at this time?
Cheating on you?
Innocent till proven guilty dear kiss

You don't even know where i am do u?it's morning make i go sleep abeg ur wife no call umake u meet am 4 bed? tongue ok bai bai.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

You don't even know where i am do u?it's morning make i go sleep abeg your wife no call umake u meet am 4 bed? tongue ok bai bai.
ohhh, u dey call me sweet? tongue
Coming. . . . wear that sexy lingerie I bought for you last week
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Pweety4me(f): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

ohhh, u dey call me sweet? tongue
Coming. . . . wear that sexy lingerie I bought for you last week

U 2 like hold up jare don't let Ogidi see u ooo hm!>>>>>>> lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 08, 2010
Lol ogidi 4 wetin?
Good night sweet, I dey come sleep too wink
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by adosjun(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2010
Ladies questin 4 badboyz nw. Woo shocked. Afta the badboy has stated actin badly, dis ladies wil start cryin
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Gabry(f): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2010
sofa-dj:

^^ oh oh dt one!
is dt what everyone means by bad inside?

heheheh! Yeap! grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by adosjun(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2010
I knw ladies like rascal in general but believe gabry wil like me i'm clean cut dude.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy by Gabry(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^^ Sweet innocent men are charming as well. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! See This Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs Ever (photos) / How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics / I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.