Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities (533 Views)

Regina Daniels Has Been Using One Bag Since 2019, What's Happening??. PHOTOS / Female Celebrities In Agbada At 'Merry Men' Premiere; Who Wore It Best? / Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by menstrualpad: 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
Tiwa Savage alleged to be hot panted by hubby

Mercy Aigbe... Snatched her mentor's husband and became his 4th baby mama

Tonto Dikeh alleged to be high on cannabis and alcohol 24/7.... Destroyed husband's properties and packed out of her matrimonial home without provocation.

Damilola Adegbite.... Brewing divorce...

Chika Ike .... Snapping selfies while in court for divorce proceedings

Stella Damasus ...Changed men like underwear until she finally snatched up a colleague's husband and son for "safekeeping".

Fathia Balogun .... Alleged to have gotten jiggy with a famous promoter which led to her marital breakdown..

Kate henshaw ... Claimed black or Nigerian men are inferior and thickheaded...So got married to Nuttal a white man.... You know the rest ..Her PA took over the husband...Who was supposed to be light-headed.....

I can go on and on....

I wonder what happened to the era when we had people like
Liz Benson
Mama G
Peju Ogumola
Omotola jalade
Ireti Doyle
Joke Silva
Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by Afonjashapmouth: 3:01pm On May 03, 2017
Those wey none celebrity dey do for your streets wey ur pikin dey nkor?? Some parents self worthy of emulation Abeggy

1 Like

Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by menstrualpad: 3:02pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Those wey none celebrity dey do for your streets wey ur pikin dey nkor?? Some parents self worthy of emulation Abeggy
Celebs are supposed to be role models not scandal entrepreneurs​
Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by Afonjashapmouth: 3:04pm On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Celebs are supposed to be role models not scandal entrepreneurs​

So we hear no b you and I dey turn celeb at the end of the day? Are celebs super humans? Don't they have a.life.going.on before they.became one?

2 Likes

Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by menstrualpad: 3:06pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

So we hear no b you and I dey turn celeb at the end of the day? Are celebs super humans? Don't they have a.life.going.on before they.became one?
Your point exactly?
Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by Afonjashapmouth: 3:08pm On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Your point exactly?

Read the next post oga I.no wan argue people without morales will always live like that even when they hit the limelight
Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by LolaO(f): 3:11pm On May 03, 2017
And what happened to the men who contributed to it?
Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by menstrualpad: 3:11pm On May 03, 2017
Are we celebrating prostitutes and homewreckers instead of real heroines or people with talents worthy of being emulated?
Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by Afonjashapmouth: 3:12pm On May 03, 2017
LolaO:

So likes of joke silver met olu Jacobs in heaven?? It is called setting standard in.your.early life and you will not derail even when fame comes

2 Likes

Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by menstrualpad: 3:15pm On May 03, 2017
LolaO:
Churchill contributed to Tonto destroying the properties in the home? Is Churchill a celeb? No! Maybe you need to ask Liz Benson what her marital experiences...
While I admit that it takes two to tango... These group of celebs seem to be following a pattern...
Re: What's happening to our Nigerian Female Celebrities by menstrualpad: 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
Crash into a home. Abandon the true love in their lives to gate-crash into another person's home... Make some money and get leverage before raising divorce dusts.

One should ask Mercy Aigbe if Gentry has no father or father figure or family member who can mediate the conflict

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Nollywood Actor, Says Fosudo / Lovely Photo Of Legendary Actor Olu Jacobs And His Wife Joke Silva / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Tubaba, Kanu And Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.