Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque (21223 Views)

Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue / 62-year-Old Man Rapes 5-year-old Girl, Gives N20 Not To Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by abali47(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2017
Lilaex:
but Muslims marry children younger Dan her he must have read it somwer in the koran .
Stupid pple like u will never get sense sad
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Abdul124(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2017
Mayb if he had a wife he wouldn't have thought of doing dat.
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by phreakabit(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2017
Aboki and sodomy.
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

PLEASE don't mind the extremely jobless Cokersclub guy. I think I disciplined him on another thread.

Every single thread he posts the Chinese picture as if Seun pays him to do so for cheap likes.

What a pathetic existence.

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by chiagozien(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2017
Our5k:
Where is Biafra in the world map?
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Our5k(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2017
chiagozien:
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
I just did and there's no place like Biafra on the world map
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Zenlife: 9:57pm On May 03, 2017
It's always happened from time.
Northerners are predominantly paedophiles and homosexuals.

Social media only brings these happenings to limelight that was usually swept under the dust in the past.

With Buhari, Obama's gay marriage Bill may have become law in Nigeria.

Thank God for little and great mercies.
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by chiagozien(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Our5k:

I just did and there's no place like Biafra on the world map
Then you need buhari's eye glass to see it.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by dirtyhokage(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2017
Lilaex:
but Muslims marry children younger Dan her he must have read it somwer in the koran .
They said 5year old boy oga,stop being ignorant
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by MarkGeraldo(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2017
Fuvk

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by ruffhandu: 10:47pm On May 03, 2017
sureprince01:

which film is that pls

#SayNoToRape
Not movie o. I read about it on this forum. Follow me read https://www.nairaland.com/3765787/justice-talatu-musa#55966327
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by aminu790(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2017
Lilaex:
simpleton!
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by akigbemaru: 1:18am On May 04, 2017
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by proprince(m): 6:33am On May 04, 2017
Religion of rape
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by noziz(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I taya oh!

Even these ones happened in Kano state.

Man raped his own daughters of 5, 7 and 9 yrs old
http://newsrescue.com/enugu-man-raped-his-5-7-and-9-year-old-children/#axzz4cRXsGmOx.

2yr old girl raped to comatose.

funny enough na children dem dey do(paedophile) grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3504995/2-year-old-girl-raped-comatose-enugu

24yr old boy raped 8yr old cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3326895/24yrs-old-boy-rapes-8yrs. https://www.nairaland.com/3141276/pastor-sex-24-boys-ebonyi
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by nnaemmy(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2017
Fear North!!
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by malware: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by malware: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by hillsure4: 9:39am On May 04, 2017
Opportunities don't happen. You create them. View Fixed Game won for your Gratification & todays fixed is out for Subcribers.

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Cityguy: 10:00am On May 04, 2017
Ma wa ooo. Could it be that recession has made them sell most of the cows? Those are the usual subs but with them being in short supply now, they've decided to pounce on the vulnerable kids. God save us ooooo.
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Amberon: 1:19pm On May 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

It's not my interpretation, it's a general knowledge. He knew the woman was innocent and that the Jews were trying to trap him by making him sentence an innocent woman to stoning as prescribed by the OT.

Tell me, if he had sentence her to stoning, do you think they'd have
anything against him after all it is as according to their law?

[quote ] what? That the adulterous woman was innocent? This is the more reason you should focus on Islam. You cannot possible fathom the essence of unconditional love, can you? Listen! Firstly, it is clearly stated in that verse that the adulterous woman was "CAUGHT IN THE ACT". SHE WAS GUILTY AND DESERVING OF DEATH ACCORDING TO THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS . If they were just acting, you think Jesus Christ wouldn't have known? Hadn't he read their minds and the minds of others previously?

Jesus Christ didn't let her go because of what the Jews would say, no! He forgave her because his mission was to save, deliver and forgive , not to kill and condemn.

John 8;6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger

[quote ] Jesus never lied at any point in his life, who were the Jews to make him lie ?? [/quote]

This one was seeking for salvation as she was ready to repent. This is clearly different.

[quote ] excuse you, that wasn't a different scenario. The Samaritan woman never asked nor sook forgiveness, she simply came to draw water before encountering Jesus. [/quote]

Jesus couldn't condemn or judge anyone because he doesn't have the sole right to do so in an environment where he was even more like a third class citizen. Don't forget the reason why he was arrested as well.

[quote ] I don't know where you get such twisted logic from. That Jesus didn't have the soul right to condemn or judge? Someone who had the power to forgive didn't have the right to condemn? Even past prophets who were mere prophets judged people how much more Jesus? Third class citizen? Is that what your imam told you? A third class citizen who had to boldness to utter the following words in the presence of the Jewish leaders

John 8: 12 Then Jesus spoke to them again , saying , "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness , but have the light of life." 15 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. 16 And yet if I do judge , My judgment is true; for I am not alone , but I am with the Father who sent Me. [/quote]

And he didn't condemn the thief on the cross because the thief had repented and sought his forgiveness. And he (the thief) acknowledge that they were serving their punishment already.
Wrong again. If Jesus didn't condemn his very own killers and even asked his Father, God almighty to forgive them, why then would he condemn a common thief? The thief never repented. He only believed in Christ and belief is the whole essense of Christianity and the requirement of salvation.

The question you should ask your self is why didn't Jesus promise both of them the kingdom of God instead of one of them?
Luke 23:
42 Then He said to Jesus , "Lord , remember me when You come into Your kingdom." - this was the statement that earned the thief his salvation. The key word is belief. Jesus doesn't forcefully give anyone salvation if they don't want it. You have to believe in other to be saved, the first thief obviously didn't believe. In the same vein all those who Jesus healed of their various infirmities believed first. If you don't believe , you CANNOT RECEIVE.

Tell me, do you think if Jesus were to be alive today and this gay bastard was brought to him, he'd just simply tell them to free him and tell him to go and sin no more?
Yes! This further proves that you have no clue what Christianity is all about. Look, When Jesus died on the cross he forgave ALL the sins of the whole world, and this includes the sins we are yet to commit. Jesus would simply tell the gay person to go and sin no more. I ask again, if Jesus could forgive his killers, why wouldn't he forgive someone for being gay?

[/quote]
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by TheAk(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hades2016:
God pls come and destroy this world already ..... cry
cry
Hades2016:
God pls come and destroy this world already ..... cry
your asking god for the destruction of the world,are you sure you're not the type that when you hear the trumpet you'll carry your laptop and hide inside one uncompleted building while you try to delete your *search history*?
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Hades2016(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
TheAk:
cry
your asking god for the destruction of the world,are you sure you're not the type that when you hear the trumpet you'll carry your laptop and hide inside one uncompleted building while you try to delete your *search history*?
my brother watin concern laptop and trumpet? And what is even wrong with my search history?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court / Two Nigerians, 17 Others Arrested In Malaysia Over Romance Scam Of $19 Million / 27-year-old Man Arrested For Sexually Molesting 3 Boys Aged 9, 11, 12 In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.