Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,390 members, 7,908,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:27 PM

Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) (46475 Views)

Port Harcourt Airport Named ‘Worst Airport In The World 2015' [Throwback] / We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by adamsoghene: 9:23am On May 04, 2017
The best among the rest, governor Peter Ayodele Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by ogobaby23(f): 9:25am On May 04, 2017
nwabobo:

Who is your dad?
Jamb question undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by menstrualpad: 9:25am On May 04, 2017
OlaMiki:
who say u urself will see 2019 and Buhari will not ? Better be careful with word . death is not a respecter of age or health. yes u are younger and healthier than our beloved Prez Buhari , But u may drop dead before him .so learn now--- God alone decide that . ok ?
I will see beyond 2019 and even rule you as your​ two term President. I don't care if Buhari lives to 2500.... His bidness. Mine is he MUST resign.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by juman(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2017
toseen7:
hehehehe my Brother, Don't utter this statement for where people dey vex o... grin

I understand you.
I also dey vex.

The performance of their government is very bad.
Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by magoo10(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2017
OlaMiki:
Must sickness lead to death?!!! where is your brain ?, who says the healthy one don't drop dead while the sick get healed and live longer ? Life belong to God
before you quote and defend your god, don't make a fool of yourself ,the position for the office of the presidency demands a strong and healthy person who should be alive and strong enough to defend his country make vital decisions for the well being of the country .
I know you are shamed because of fayoses words coming through,it only exposes the gullibility in people like who supported him ,every right thinking person knows that the man is aged and will not make it in a complex society like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by nwabobo: 9:29am On May 04, 2017
ogobaby23:

Jamb question undecided

Because I suspect he is a nonentity to refer to someone who I believe he hasn't even achieved a quarter of what he's achieved as charlatan.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by Splashme: 9:32am On May 04, 2017
Mophasa:
Oshoko Baba was right and would soon be proved so

Long live Ayodele Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
This man don drink monkey tail
Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by bencarson007(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
Pavarottii:

One word to describe u. EMPTY.
. Epic response @Pavarottii... That guy just got served.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2017
Pontaboki:
Fayose was on Point then and now!!!
Is Buhari Dead?
Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2017
Fayose the great seer!!! The man who saw tomorrow!!! I salute you on this my return to this great site

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2017
magoo10:

before you quote and defend your god, don't make a fool of yourself ,the position for the office of the presidency demands a strong and healthy person who should be alive and strong enough to defend his country make vital decisions for the well being of the country .
I know you are shamed because of fayoses words coming through,it only exposes the gullibility in people like who supported him ,every right thinking person knows that the man is aged and will not make it in a complex society like Nigeria.
Are u not the fool here? How is Fayose's word coming to pass. Is Buhari dead or u are so sure he will die? Are u death?
Morover when your healthy GEJ was ruling what vital decisions did he made for the country? Stealing of money everywhere!! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by magoo10(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Are u not the fool here? How is Fayose's word coming to pass. Is Buhari dead or u are so sure he will die? Are u death?
Lols I can see cockroaches and ants crawling out from their holes.
if his words are not coming to pass answer this simple question.
#whereisbuhari
if you don't have the answer to that ,you are the biggest fool of the century

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2017
magoo10:

Lols I can see cockroaches and ants crawling out from their holes.
if his words are not coming to pass answer this simple question.
#whereisbuhari
if you don't have the answer to that ,you are the biggest fool of the century
You are just an animal go back to zoo. If u cant answer simple question then shut up
.I ask again is Buhari Dead? Or how sure are you that he will die? Are u death?
Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by igbalodehunter(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2017
He Already Said It All.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by magoo10(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2017
goslowgoslow:

You are just an animal go back to zoo. If u cant answer simple question then shut up
The question I expected you to ask is whether buhari his performing his duties currently and the big answer is No. so what is he doing there,I am not praying for him to die rather will I gain anything from his death but let him just resign or step aside in the meantime to go and attend to his health.
All this lies of him being okay yet he can't perform his duties are food for the gullible like you

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by mikeweezy(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2017
yarimo:
FAYOSE is not a prophet but a WEED SMOKER undecided

BMC what is delaying our salary ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by BERNIMOORE: 10:04am On May 04, 2017
goslowgoslow:

yes affirmatively, he is dead to performing his oversight functions as president while to be working from sickbed @home and everything he inherited has collapsed because of being incapacitated. The country don't deserve this

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by victorazy(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2017
yarimo:

wow!! so even weed smoker can be this acurate

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
yes affirmatively, he is dead to performing his oversight functions as president while to be working from sickbed @home and everything he inherited has collapsed because of being incapacitated. The country don't deserve this
You may be right but the question is must people which him dead? Thanks anyway for your reasonable comment.
Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2017
Lagbaja01:
I know Fayose is waiting for the fulfillment of his prediction......it's a double chance @0.5odd grin

Sure odd bro...
Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by yarimo(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2017
mikeweezy:

BMC what is delaying our salary ?
what do you mean by our salary ? Are you a government worker? I thought your life depend on nairaland 24hrs grin
Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by yarimo(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Yoruba Muslim ..how far ?
for were? You well so?
Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by Nellybank(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2017
Since u no get sense
yarimo:

Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by Abimbola29(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2017
the op who posted this shit is nothing but o f*** cow
Re: Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) by Nellybank(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2017
Chai!
exHuman:
Abeg who get Fayose number make him give me two sure for baba ijebu game for tomorrow? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Meets Femi Fani-Kayode After 38 Years (Video) / Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.