Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,933 members, 7,896,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro (38830 Views)

Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' / Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? / ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by ednut1(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2017
Who cares
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by exlinkleads(f): 6:11pm On May 03, 2017
so watin u mean now and wat do u want us to do?

if u were afraid she will reject ur proposal then wait till 1st April so that if she say NO, u go tell am say u no mean am and na April Fool u do am

lol

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 03, 2017
And she no gree.na im u come vex say,u must use everything within ur power make u catch am,after entering promise land,she don born,u don Bleep am finish u come useless am.
Ooooops.I don talk mind of nairaland boys
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by dumie(f): 6:11pm On May 03, 2017
Seriously what really went wrong btw this two.. Inasmuch as marriage isn't a bed of roses.. An average woman wants her marriage to work with the added advantage that the guy was truly in love with her

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by exlinkleads(f): 6:13pm On May 03, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry Hahahahaha...it's now the scariest day
Because
Every day is a nightmare to him now grin

Lillian dumping him still seems like a horror movie to my man grin grin
I dedicate this post to the next big celebrity couple to breakup in the future; Banky & Adesua Arrogant Playboy vs Know-it-all, Better-than-them-all Goddess.

u r crazy man - u won another celebrity breakup abi
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Kelly2713(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2017
what is he saying?

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
Eventoned:
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin has revealed on his instagram account that the scariest day of his life was March 19, 2015. The day he proposed to his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro.

"The Scariest Day of my life was 19th March 2015 #relate. Thank You LORD For Another day and for Love will Always Win"

http://ovoko.com.ng/scarest-moment-life-day-proposed-lilian-esoro-ubi-franklin/
Nigerians and their English. No one asked you to marry her. Why the scariest?
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 03, 2017
Eventoned:
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin has revealed on his instagram account that the scariest day of his life was March 19, 2015. The day he proposed to his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro.

"The Scariest Day of my life was 19th March 2015 #relate. Thank You LORD For Another day and for Love will Always Win"

http://ovoko.com.ng/scarest-moment-life-day-proposed-lilian-esoro-ubi-franklin/
Hehe, what a stupi.d statement! Did anybody force you to marry her?
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:31pm On May 03, 2017
bettercreature:
Dont mind him! getting scared indeed after 2000 rounds of sex
shey you were there when the had the 2000 rounds of royal rumble?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by oruma19: 6:32pm On May 03, 2017
Why do I have d feeling that this guy feels inferior to the nonsense lilian? I am truly disappointed in ubi. E de fall him hand wella. Ubi u get level pass lilian Na, abi u No Sabi Bleep and she de cover Ur secret? I kip wondering ....
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:16pm On May 03, 2017
goldbim:
Pullover,franklin!today is strictly for BankyW and Adesua grin grin.don't come and pollute it with your on and off confused status jor...
lolz kai 'savagious'

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Missonas(f): 7:21pm On May 03, 2017
I dey fear for this guy. Showing subtle signs of depression. He needs to take care of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 03, 2017
i sense reconciliation somewhere
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by NaWetinDey(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2017
It was scary to you because you are just a toy and have no balls, no wonder she is leaving supposedly. Which man is scared of proposing the woman he loves...scared of what? Is she Queen Sheba?
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by iykebest1(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2017
Esepayne:
still feel sorry for him
will you ....?
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Esepayne(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2017
iykebest1:
will you ....?
No
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by datizy(f): 8:30pm On May 03, 2017
Seriously what's Ubi's own sef. Today is not a good day for this na. Today, in fact the next two weeks are for Banky and Adesua. No bring this negativity abeg. Let me come and be going

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Oma1jj(f): 8:36pm On May 03, 2017
Who dem be?
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by iykebest1(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2017
Esepayne:
No
I didn't even complete the sentence self and you already gave a reply.

I meant " will you make heaven?"
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by 989900: 8:58pm On May 03, 2017
Ode, and then divorce after few years or unlimited battery and 'side-chicking'.
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by djdoxxx(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Now we no go hear word, so im supposed to be scared of refusal from a lady I am dating and knows fully well plus her eagerness U sha won blow today and the space has been booked

Very funny

Meanwhile, follow up with my thread to get information on how I earn over $500 worth of bitcoins daily investing bitcoins with currencyearns.info

Get to view and use my affiliate link on the thread to be able to proceed with your investment. I'm here to help.

https://www.nairaland.com/3777885/enter-learn-how-earn-70

Regards

1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by tyup(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2017
the way some so called matured men talks make me imagine if I still have bone inside of me undecided if it was your scariest does it change the fact tha PMS remains 143/L
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by BALLOSKI: 9:16pm On May 03, 2017
goldbim:
Pullover,franklin!today is strictly for BankyW and Adesua grin grin.don't come and pollute it with your on and off confused status jor...
una get mouth for this kontiri. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by BALLOSKI: 9:20pm On May 03, 2017
989900:
Ode, and then divorce after few years or unlimited battery and 'side-chicking'.
is this part of the reasons they broke up?
Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by Esepayne(f): 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
iykebest1:
I didn't even complete the sentence self and you already gave a reply.

I meant " will you make heaven?"
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro by igbalodehunter(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2017
Just Said It Was The Scariest Of His Life...No Info

What Should We Do Abt This?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" / Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online / Toke Makinwa As A Village Girl On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.