Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,499 members, 7,892,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady (1161 Views)

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / "My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady by Takeit2017(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2017
A lady whose virginity was taken by circumstances beyond her control has shared her story. In her story shared by Joro Olumofin, the lady claimed she was gang-defiled at a party in school.

According to her, her mum still thinks she’s a virgin and a good girl but after the r*pe incident she has had three boyfriends whom she had s*x with on several occasions.

What is troubling her now is how to tell her mum she’s not who she thought she was.

Reading her story below:

VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/my-mum-still-believes-i-am-virgin-but-i.html

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady by subtlemee(f): 7:58pm On May 03, 2017
She should tell her and set her conscience free
Re: My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 03, 2017
Fake story.

Re: My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 03, 2017
non of my concern undecided
Re: My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2017
Sympathy evaporated after the 3 boyfriends part. Now she is being an opportunist
Re: My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady by yarimo(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2017
Videos and pictures could have help this thread better
Re: My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2017
yarimo:
Videos and pictures could have help this thread better
BUBU don die you leave politics they look for s e x videos abi grin
Re: My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady by yarimo(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

BUBU don die you leave politics they look for s e x videos abi grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady by Cholls(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2017
my brothers and sisters like if you believe dis story share if u think it's a big lie.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Living A Sorrowful Life ----- Help / Photo: Female Corps Member Rock Her NYSC Polo With A Long Khaki Skirt / Why Do Girls Suddenly Start Showing Interest On Guys In Ember Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.