Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,798 members, 7,972,854 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lmao! Fans Reactions To The Union Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi Will Make Your Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao! Fans Reactions To The Union Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi Will Make Your Day (475 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! Fans Reactions To The Union Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi Will Make Your Day by gentletemi: 8:36pm On May 03, 2017
Banky W exiting the bachelor life and proposing to co-actress, Adesua Etomi is currently trending on social media.

For a while now, Mr. Capable has made the bachelor life looks so appealing so much so that some fans have actually looked up to Banky W as a mentor.

Fans have reacted to this recent development. Although some are feeling really happy for the Good Good Loving singer, others feel heart broken (it should have been me they say).

Don Jazzy has also reacted via Instagram Page. Read Here In case You Missed It..

Also, former EME signee, Niyola has responded to Banky’s engagement; So there’s going to be a real wedding party ! Mr W aka Oga at the top has finally found and picked the one . Congrats @adesuaetomi and @bankywellington . Here’s to a great life ahead !

MORE: http://gist.mp3bullet.ng/lmao-fans-reactions-to-the-union-of-banky-w-adesua-etomi-will-make-your-day/

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take For A Celebrity Marriage To Last? / Skales Gushes About Meeting Obasanjo In A Flight In Addis Ababa(photos) / I Once Suffered Domestic Violence But I Decided To Stay Alive (anita Joseph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.