Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,154 members, 7,913,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:41 PM

Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. (5128 Views)

Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Oji River / Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka / Buy Hardwood Now For Your House Roofing And Pay On Delivery: AKUN, ITARA E.T.C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
segzy14:

Inside of u, u know that u be my boss, friend and brother.

smiley It's all good sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
mufutau55:

That is chicken-change for him o. He is not a "kobo-kobo, gari-ijebu with kuli-kuli drinker " man like us o.

Hajji M.

I forgot. Thanks for reminding me sir.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This one that Oga Kola wants to break am for our neck.

Don't mind me I'm just jealous sad

Oga EgunMogaji.. sorry no vex sir. I'm not very good with pictures

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Completed woodwork

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by Princeabass: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oga kola how much per square meter you bought the stone coated roofing tile you used on this building?
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Princeabass:
Oga kola how much per square meter you bought the stone coated roofing tile you used on this building?

3,100 per sqm
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2017
When your COREN registered Engineer constructs a flood drain for you..

Cc @mufutau55

2 Likes

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
KolaShangOne:
When your COREN registered Engineer constructs a flood drain for you..
Cc @mufutau55

Isn't that a real COREN Engineer? He needs to be made a "Senior COREN Engineer" o. Imagine this one building my house. God save us o.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by kopell: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
mufutau55:

Isn't that a real COREN Engineer? He needs to be made a "Senior COREN Engineer" o. Imagine this one building my house. God save us o.

Hajji M.
That is what you get when corruption eat deep into the fabric of Nigeria State, why? Many of them get their certification in their living room. They will now go the church and mosque to pray after disasters of incompetence for God to help them.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by princejones(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2017
"Anything you are doing in life whether big or small, be committed to it, put all your attention to it and become an authority in that area. Don't turn away from responsibility, rather face it with a sense of duty and purpose. "l hail all my oga's on this thread, God bless you all for your help and supports
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
kopell:
That is what you get when corruption eat deep into the fabric of Nigeria State, why? Many of them get their certification in their living room. They will now go the church and mosque to pray after disasters of incompetence for God to help them.

Most of them are actually worth it.
Just some few "not so good" ones.
You can actually qualify after some years of working / experience.
But some people try to beat the process, because it's Nigeria and anything is possible
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
princejones:
"Anything you are doing in life whether big or small, be committed to it, put all your attention to it and become an authority in that area. Don't turn away from responsibility, rather face it with a sense of duty and purpose. "l hail all my oga's on this thread, God bless you all for your help and supports

Welldone Oga Prince Jones.. God bless you too
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2017

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2017
More..

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Call for your roofing materials. Woodwork and covering.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by BruncleZuma: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
You dey reach Port Harcourt?
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
BruncleZuma:
You dey reach Port Harcourt?

Yes. I was there 2 months ago..
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by BruncleZuma: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
KolaShangOne:

Yes. I was there 2 months ago..

Bungalow, 4BHK ego ele?
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Bungalow, 4BHK ego ele?

What's the dimension? Do you have floor plan? Roof plan?
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2019
Contact us today.
Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:03am On Feb 06, 2019
.... let us handle your jobs..

1 Like

Re: Roofing (and Little Repair) Of A Nairalander's Duplex. by KolaShangOne(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2019
For your wood supply, wood work, aluminium roof, stone coated roof, water collector system etc...

Contact us today. Phone and Whtasapp
+2347038935532

Email- shangengineering@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOUSE FOR SALES @ TOYIN IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA (65M) C of O. / WE SUPPLY AND LAY INTERLOCKING PAVING STONES ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. / 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex With A BQ At Royal Garden Estate, Ajah.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.