Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,928 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation (51137 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by oruma19: 10:57am On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye
scam, run for Ur life everybody. This message has been circulated all over the blogs in naija, u r a thief. Go rot in hell
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by hucienda: 10:57am On May 04, 2017
Patrick Obahiagbon. Over to you.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by jnrbayano(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2017
Business men

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by deleo16(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2017
macphilip:
It is very unfortunate that most gullible Nigerians think any man that calls on the name of Jesus, has followers,and performs magic is a prophet or a man of God. Thank God for ordaining Rev. Chris Okotie with power, insight, wisdom and unction to always warn the people. Before T. B. Joshua there was O. O.Obu of which he warned Nigerians. Do you think he enjoys being insulted by their depraved followers? That is his cross, he is a defender of truth and gospel of Jesus Christ. It might interest you to know that most prominent men of God in Nigeria know that T. B. Joshua is fake but they do not have the grace to say it openly. That is why he is still being avoided by these 'generals' inspite' of his awesome popularity internationally. If you take your eyes off the magic that you think is miracle you will come to a conclusion that Okotie should be commended rather than being condemned !
keep quiet bro talk another thing is the man your praising does he emulate Jesus, this same pastor will be giving marriage advice after series of divorce i am a christian I have said it if TB Joshua as you claim is a scam am sorry Christianity is a scam if I go by rev Chris u talk about

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by ollah2: 11:01am On May 04, 2017
They just hate this guy. He is one of the top rated pastor that is humble. He doesn't have a school nor a private jet yet stupendously rich.

I'm not sure he has any marital problems as well. He is also a philanthropist and he is Humble to a fault.

These set of yahoo guys without laptops are bunch of cowards. No be this guy contest for president some years back. Same guy that has body guards protecting him during service(wondering where his Jesus is)

I just laugh at gullible Christians that still pay these guys in the name of tithes, offerings, seeds , et al.

He said nasty things to Joshua yet his followers will scream touch not my annoitted is same thing was said to him or other thieves.

It's just business. Oyakilome left. Joshua wanna leave. Where would their followers worship? Your guess is as good as mine

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by absoluteSuccess: 11:05am On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
Joshua is a false prophet in his twilight. His relocation to Israel is an escape from imminent disgrace and Divine judgment. Like Oyakilomhe, like Joshua...false teachers...ministers of satan posing as angels of light.

May God forgive you,

You don't need forgiveness if you are the God.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by AntiWailer: 11:11am On May 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Suko110(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2017
Nah so d guy first talk say every catholic will go to hell , we leave am for God to judge . Angel Michael watching

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by TheBlessedMAN: 11:13am On May 04, 2017
Quantumheight:
10 ODD KE PASTOR NO B SOOT SAYER
then why claim to be what they are not when they tell people about the future na
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by kingdom88: 11:13am On May 04, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
END-TIME pastors just full everywhere. A pastor that can not give his members daily sure odd of 10 to succeed in life, is that one a pastor? Mtcheeeew
you have nothing to write it is better you pass
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 11:14am On May 04, 2017
obo389:
in this same country, politicians attacking each other and now, religious men again?

they only attack TB Joshua but he doesn't attack back...
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 11:15am On May 04, 2017
If TB Joshua is actually a Shaman, I will respect him more. I had always thought he was brilliant at tricks but wonderful at philanthropy. But with the revelation that he might be a Shaman-Pastor, he will earn my respect devoid of any criticism, because Shamanism itself reveals more about God and the spirituality than major religions.

The fact that 6 out of 10 foreigners visiting Nigeria are here to worship at the Shrine of this great Shaman is yet another plus to the Tourism industry. Saudi-Arabia and Israel are major tourist destination for the religionists, and if TB Joshua can bring such traffic to Nigeria even when Jesus had no landmark at Lagos, means that the Government should drop all charges against him and look at the economic gains achievable by helping to promote SCOAN to the world.

As for Chris Okotie, by his fruit, we know him. A jerry curl Narcissist that knows about malevolent spirit. Is the malevolent spirit not one of the those entities that engineered the construction of the planet and all the organisms on the Cosmos ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 11:17am On May 04, 2017
Okotie should let my TBJ be. Enough of the harassment. Could it be that he's jealous or what?

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by easyzworld: 11:19am On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye
. You can sell your phone to get the form. Misplaced priorities
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by reyscrub(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2017
The diff btw Chris & Joshual is Chris is a flamboyant money eating pastor why Joshual is philanthropy money giving pastor.

Which one is better?

I agree with you that Joshua is far better than designer pastor.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by hoseao(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
END-TIME pastors just full everywhere. A pastor that can not give his members daily sure odd of 10 to succeed in life, is that one a pastor? Mtcheeeew
grin na that kind pastor i need oo
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by platinumphotos: 11:26am On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
Joshua is a false prophet in his twilight. His relocation to Israel is an escape from imminent disgrace and Divine judgment. Like Oyakilomhe, like Joshua...false teachers...ministers of satan posing as angels of light.
Shut up!
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by stanleyazo(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
how you take know bross
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by kakabre(f): 11:33am On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
And you know all this because??
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by jrusky(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2017
Please Chris Okotie I beg you please you are the one in fact you are not qualify to insult or attack Joshua in any level or in any way you don't worth it. By the way who are you Chris, are you even a pastor? So funny indeed people talking and see Chris Okotie talking wonder shall never end.

Please I will say it over and over despite I was one of Joshua critics in the past and I have asked God for forgiveness because I took my time to studied this man called Joshua oh heaven he is a man I can called man of God he is a true man of humanity who I can point to as man of God he is so humble, not arrogant, no blabla talking, no pride, help so many souls financially and spiritually, not talking too much about tithe and offering, not under wealth maniac syndrome, very reserved, heal people in fact he is good I'm not God to say he is the best or he is going to make heaven but as a human and as pastor he is among the best and most the reliable pastor in Nigeria today and I will say to him Sir don't leave Nigeria for Israel we need you here than Israel, never mind what anyone are saying about you keep dong your good job you are much better than them that is why they are jealous of you because they can't dig out the secret of your success.

Please Sir people need you here than Israel, people still need your help here than in Israel don't take away what is ours to the Jews please I respect you a lot for doing so much for the poor and the needy, for healing people and set people's free I don't care what evil talks people says about you as a matter of fact as people called you fake or devil and you still through prayer heal cancer, heal lives that devil has destroyed, put smiles on people's face, set the captive free and they that are angels are wicked they are ridding Rolls Royce, Limousines, Jets, building the most expensive schools, calling 45 million Naira a chicken money and their members still can't eat 3 square meal even pastors under them are extremely poor etc then its better to follow the helpful devil than to follow the stingy and wicked angels. I'm not your church member neither have I meet you before but I respect you for helping the needy.

God Bless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by stmayor(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2017
foolish polit ical pastor de criticize another person nawa o 2019 election de come o u go do?
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2017
See who's calling TB impostor. God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by jamace(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2017
All these SHOW PROMOTER pastors should let the body of Christ have peace, biko nu!

Christianity has become adulterated because of these MAMMON pastors. angry
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by estine17: 11:58am On May 04, 2017
Why are some so called men of God playing God. Chris Okotie is in the habit of playing God by alluding to the fact that members of certain Churches will go to Hell . He is always in the habit of trying to show that he is a saint , an infallible person who knows sinners from righteous people . The greatest surprise that will he will see at the end is that those who he claimed are sinners and impostors may be the ones to make heaven. Please he should leave God to judge .God knows his own and at the appropriate time, he will separate the good from the bad.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Firstcitizen: 12:00pm On May 04, 2017
grin coming from someone that claimed God told him he will win an election that he eventually lost with shameful unspeakable votes.

Since we are now sure it was not God that spoke to Okotie it maybe that some demon was speaking to him disguised as God to put Christianity to shame.

How he decided to become a faithful servant of this demon after many years beats my imagination. Little wonder his church has refused to grow and women have become his failing.

Bad belle Pastor whose only fruits is to pose and display wealth on social media and tabloids now condemning someone whose love for others and philanthropy his generations to come cannot match. Who now is the shaman.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by manchester1: 12:01pm On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
u see your life
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
divine judgement? So God no fit reach Isreal?

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Came: 12:11pm On May 04, 2017
Wetin that grammar way Okotie speak mean self, because me i no sabi that grammer ooooo, na grammar go carry person enter heaven... Wife he no get, children he no get, he just dey marry dey pursue them.. Na only wahala he sabi do.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Coolgent(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2017
Chai c leaders of some gullible christians are fighting online

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by saintaustine(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2017
who is Pastor Chris Okotie to judge another Man of God, when he ought to look deep, into his own life, before making any judgement.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nonochi: 12:16pm On May 04, 2017
This okotie of a man should just go and sit down, fighting someone that don't even know you exist, I pity his followers

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by emmyhumble(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Hahahahah just 10 odds oo..is that too much to asked my brother! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.