Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:27 PM

Top 30 Customer Service Quotes That Will Improve Your Overall Metric - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 30 Customer Service Quotes That Will Improve Your Overall Metric (395 Views)

Top 20 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Achieve Success / 7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 / India Seeks To Import 11m Metric Tonnes Of Nigerian Crude In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Customer Service Quotes That Will Improve Your Overall Metric by Nobody: 5:16am On May 04, 2017
Experts believe that effective customer service is one of the essential requirements for any business to succeed. Frankly, customer service is broad and dynamic. As a result, some prescribed set of rules might not be enough to make your customers satisfied. Therefore, you need to follow the wind.

Customers service is tougher today than it was few decades ago, and it will keep getting tougher as long as the world continue to revolve.

[b]Source: [/b]https://sproutby.com/top-30-customer-service-quotes-that-will-improve-your-overall-metric/

Lately, customers have become more aware that they are the heartbeat of any business. No customer, business dies! This revelation has forced quite a numebr of businesses out of market.

I presume you already know one thousand and one ways to serve customers effectively. Therefore, I may not mention any customer service tip here. However, I am certain that the following customer service quotes will expose some invaluable ideas that will help you improve your customer service beyond what you’ve thought possible.

1. “Well done is better than well said.” ~ Benjamin Franklin

2. “The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways.” ~ Richard Branson

3. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” ~ Bill Gates

4. “The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best, but legendary.” ~ Sam Walton

5. “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care” ~ Theodore Roosevelt

6. “It’s easier to love a brand when the brand loves you back.”~ Seth Godin

7. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” ~ Denis Waitley

8. “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.” ~ Donald Porter

9. “Under promise and over deliver.” ~ Toby Bloomberg

10. “I have always believed that the way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers, and that people flourish when they are praised.” Sir” ~ Richard Branson

11. “Don’t find fault. Find a remedy.” ~ Henry Ford

12. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” ~ Mother Teresa

13.”Men are rich only as they give. He who gives great service gets great rewards.” ~ Elbert Hubbard

14. “Seek first to understand. Then to be understood.” ~ Stephen Covey

15. “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” ~ Roger Staubach

16. “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.” ~ Zig Ziglar

17. “Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” ~ Chip Bell

18. “Immerse yourself in the customer’s world and get to know their struggles and triumphs inside out.” ~ Dane Brookes

19. “I attract a crowd, not because I’m an extrovert or I’m over the top or I’m oozing with charisma. It’s because I care.” ~ Gary Vaynerchuk

20. “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos

21. “The single most important thing to remember about any enterprise is that there are no results inside its walls. The result of a business is a satisfied customer.” ~ Peter Drucker

22. “Service, in short, is not what you do, but who you are. It is a way of living that you need to bring to everything you do, if you are to bring it to your customer interactions.„ ~ Betsy Sanders

23. “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” ~ Steve Jobs

24. “Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living.” ~ Albert Einstein

25. “Ask your customers to be part of the solution, and don’t view them as part of the problem. ”
~ Alan Weiss

26. “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.” ~ Henry Ford

27. “Your best customers leave quite an impression. Do the same, and they won’t leave at all.” ~ SAP Ad

28. “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them. ”
~ Henry Ford

29. “Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” ~ Chip Bell

30. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” ~ Ray Krock

Please share your thoughts on these quotes. Have a splendid day!

1 Like

Re: Top 30 Customer Service Quotes That Will Improve Your Overall Metric by Eggcelent(m): 5:44am On May 04, 2017
No 11 Is So Good. Short & Powerful.

"Don't Find Fault, Find A Remedy!"

Thanks For Compiling & Sharing These.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup A Business With Out Capital / 5 ‘bullet Proof’ Tips For Hitting That Consulting Deal, Quick And Easy!!! / Do You A Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.