Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,890 members, 7,935,812 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out (32782 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out by Lionessza(f): 6:17am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
who's that?

His name is Henry Okah , he made news a few months back in Nigeria claiming he's experiencing "xenophobia " in a South African jail as if we give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out by Nobody: 6:29am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

His name is Henry Okah , he made news a few months back in Nigeria claiming he's experiencing "xenophobia " in a South African jail as if we give a damn.
if "xenophobia" is so bad why don't he ask for deportation and go back to his family?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out by Lionessza(f): 6:51am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
if "xenophobia" is so bad why don't he ask for deportation and go back to his family?

I doubt his b*tchy ass would ask for a transfer to kirikiri lolll.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out by Nobody: 6:54am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

I doubt his b*tchy ass would ask for a transfer to kirikiri lolll.
lool wtf is kirikiri

Re: Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out by Lionessza(f): 7:18am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
lool wtf is kirikiri

That's where he should be , not in our hotels lollll

Re: Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out by Nobody: 7:27am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

That's where he should be , not in our hotels lollll
damn!! How do they survive these horrific conditions

Re: Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out by Lionessza(f): 8:28am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
damn!! How do they survive these horrific conditions

They are who they are and that environment is natural to their kind.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out by Nobody: 8:33am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

They are who they are and that environment is natural to their kind.
I concur

No more needs to be said!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out by nwakaibeya1: 12:29am On May 30, 2017
Don't complain about something that you can actually do something about,if you have spiritual POWER # Behold,Peoples problem world over is Church leaders,ie PROPHETS&PASTORS# Behold, JESUSCHRIST revenge& judgement is back unknown to prophets& pastors &spiritually theres no distance for those who have eyes to see me who declares this unbelievable truth& revelation& whoever feels threatened is free to try the world of justice&the power that be#.truth is very bitter& we don't expect many to believe us,we address the most powerful people of the world as per real Jesus Christ&in the realm of the spirit there is no distance at all.Again& Behold it means those who have eyes to see read me&know who is declaring the unbelievable truth&revelation that Kingdom of JESUSCHRIST has come back to revenge& judge people of the world unknown to those who claim to know Jesus Christ just like in Bible time those who claim to know God more than Jesuschrist lived among Jesuschrist for thirty three good years&never followed Jesuschrist&churches, synagogues were never closed down& miracles where also happening in those places where as JesusChrist was busy wandering around the bush part& ocean where the disciple where chosen&not because they loved his truth&revelation but because he gave them miracle fish.the same thing many people are expecting from us but that time is over, now is accept the truth or perish#What a scenario?&the descendants of those who rejected Jesuschrist then are very many today in Christendom falling people down in their fine clothes in churches&the ones falling down will not ask those falling them down in churches to show them where Jesus Christ fell people down in bible but I speak about the times&season of JESUS CHRIST in this generation&you will say show us in the Bible&they that are asking will never show me were Facebook&phones& airplane are in the Bible& they -claiming holiness use them too& they are not asking about the spiritual source of such Technologies, oh what a world full of human chameleons, those we call enemies of Jesus Christ whom we also call night people&as usual those who have eyes read me&know who is declaring the unbelievable truth about JesusChrist time& season in this generation . Jeremiah 12 10 # Mathew 13,13-14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.