Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? (18101 Views)

13 Money Mistakes That Are Holding You Back Financially / What Is Holding You Back / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million (2) (3) (4)

Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by askmequestns: 10:29am On May 05, 2017
All your points are value bro. Fears (doubts) and procrastination (indecisiveness) are the main bane of Nigerian entrepreneurs who planned to go into affiliate marketing.

Nigerian youth needs more of this writeups to raise our spirits.
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by importexpert(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by dy27(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2017
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by JamesReacher(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2017
importexpert:

but no matter the odds, do not allow it to hold you down. many have succeeded without any tangible capital.
Give me one example from the many.
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by Ellieanna: 10:55am On May 05, 2017
Lack of capital and inadequate knowledge
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by charlesadams926(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2017
All this online people sef... money isnt that easy to make. Stop bringing up new ways to swindle poor desperate nigerians of their HARD EARNED money. Ah ah! ponzi scheme don suck us dry, una wan come kill us finish. Our economy now looks like our president. God help us!
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by KBEST3(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2017
ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by DavidEsq(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2017
importexpert:

hahhh, bro if you have any real life experience/proof to back it up then i will add it to the list grin
Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh! U need real life proof abi? Oya, let's com an be going to Delta State. Precisely KOKORI
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by importexpert(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2017
askmequestns:
All your points are value bro. Fears (doubts) and procrastination (indecisiveness) are the main bane of Nigerian entrepreneurs who planned to go into affiliate marketing.

Nigerian youth needs more of this writeups to raise our spirits.

thanks bro. success awaits all those that makes the commitment to work towards their success in affiliate marketing and stand by their words
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by rosewill24(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2017
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
No 3 is holding over 70% of Nigerian entrepreneurs back...... angry
but in business reaality, it is not the major problem. Many so called "entrepreneurs'' are just looking for money to spend... yes, read that again. Give 95 percent of business ideas the money the need and I tell you it will turn to a bad loan. For me customer acquisition, network and connection is what Nigerian entrpreneurs need and not capital. If you have the network, capital will come easily. I was on this no capital thing for about one year, I noticed no one was ready to venture into the business even as it seems viable because there was simply no customer. It took about on year to have our first paying customer. It is something to have a product, it is another thing to sell. If you don't have customers, there is no way you can pay back a loan.
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 05, 2017
Segadem:

hmmmm, the koko thing is LACK of Capital
No, it's lack of customers/ buyers of your product. You need capital when you product has scaled past customer acquisition level. Even if there isn't a profit yet
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by okhiai1(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2017
importexpert:

bro you have gold in your hands. explore the affiliate jagaban and you will thank God you did.
Like I said I have half of the tools to mine the gold hoping to get it soon and I will be needing your slight mentorship
Hope you would render it

By the way my whala is I don't have a laptop or a good Android phone undecided
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by 0079jaBond(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2017
Op @importexpert lack of capital is my worry. Got lots of ideas, yet can't start any optimally.
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by Philadelphia: 1:47pm On May 05, 2017
importexpert:
There have been so many articles hitting the front page as to how important it is to have a business of your own. Technology has made it so simple that you can operate a business with your laptop from the comfort of your home. This means you don’t have to quit your job like may assume. The benefits are enormous; time saving, energy conserving, flexibility and yes, more earnings to your account. I have been privileged to write some of these articles.

However, I have come to realize that thinking something is different from doing it. In other words, it may be easy for you to think of how nice an idea is and never do anything about it. There are several reasons (or should we refer to them as excuses?) why people never take an action concerning an idea. Some of these reasons may be genuine; others are not.
What are your own reasons for not starting a business already, especially an online business? I have listed five popular reasons. What is it that is holding you back?

1. Doubt: Doubt is what makes you have second thoughts about something being real or possible? Are you inundated with thoughts of doubts that it is absolutely impossible to make money online? Are you consumed with doubts about the legality of earning generously from an input from a few hours?

Remember: You may continue to wrongly convince yourself about a thing while facts stare at you. For instance, you can doubt that someone is male or female. But your doubts will never change the fact about that person’s gender. Like someone once said, “facts are stubborn things.” You may delude yourself that something is not real, but the facts will keep staring at you in the face. The best advice you can get is to investigate your doubts. Be certain that what you doubt is possible or impossible. But, do not wallow in doubts.

2. Time constraints: Have you ever complained to yourself that you need more than twenty-fours because of the things you need to get done? Time is a really scarce commodity. You may therefore think that you do not have the time to oversee a business.

Remember: not all businesses require plenty time. If you have followed my threads, you will recall that I mentioned that there are online businesses that require just two hours of your time. And you decide which two hours out of the entire twenty fours to work. This is one marvellous opportunity that operating a business online will bring to you.

3. Lack of capital: Talk to an average Nigerian about business and they will complain about capital. And they indeed have a valid point. Even banks are not making it easy for start ups to obtain loans. For instance, where will a graduate get collateral worth five million naira for a loan of three million naira? Does that even sound sensible? The entire system looks messed up.

Remember: not all businesses require capital. You don’t have to continually hope and wait for capital to operate a business. I still emphasize it: the online platform provides you with an opportunity to earn money by almost putting nothing into it. What it requires most of you is your effort.

4. Inadequate knowledge: Maybe all the talk about making money online looks like mumbo-jumbo to you. You cannot seem to wrap your mind around the ideas you have read before and it all looks complicated to you. Or it could be that you have understood the ideas but you have no clue where to start or how to start.

Remember: knowledge is not hidden from you; you just have to search for it. It can be frustrating to know something is possible but not know how to go about it. This may lead to information overload. It is a situation where you seem to know so much but you cannot do anything useful with it. So don’t wait for it, go for knowledge. There are materials that contain all the information you need to succeed online.
5. Indecisiveness: Many people fall into this category. What is holding them back here? One word: procrastination. They have not taken the bull by the horns. Such people love the ideas that they see but convince themselves that they will do it some other time. It’s been over a year and they seem not to be ready to do it still.

Remember: the more you procrastinate, the more you deprive yourself of the results you could have gotten. Procrastination is actually robbing you of the benefits that you can enjoy by acting now. It is simply post-dates your success. This does not have to be so. You may not feel like doing something. But once you realize that it has benefits in store for you, choose to ignore those feelings and do it immediately nevertheless. The best time to make that decision and act accordingly is NOW!

These are the five traits holding people back. If you discover you are yet to deal with any, you may just get dealt with by it in the nearest future. Make the adjustments where you find necessary and you will find it easy to pursue your goals in life.

I Will Reveal To Few Lucky Nairalanders My Personal Secret In Affiliate Marketing At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

I would comment when you add "WOMAN"
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by importexpert(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
okhiai1:

Like I said I have half of the tools to mine the gold hoping to get it soon and I will be needing your slight mentorship
Hope you would render it

By the way my whala is I don't have a laptop or a good Android phone undecided

you will get the best support you need for your success. if a cyber cafe is easily accessible in your location then you can start with it or else you will need a smart phone or p.c
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by Celsony: 3:03pm On May 05, 2017
femiabiolajamb:

i stand with you bro. i also got the guide and i am completely satisfied. although i am not opportune to spend hours with him but the few minutes i get from him are much more than enough for me to succeed because i know what i want. will be making my first withdrawal this week and i will share all my clickbank account and my activities to shame all of them tongue

Pls how did your clickbank account? I was only able to pass the first stage, but the 2nd stage (whch demanded for bank details) was difficult because i dont knw wat to fill there, & i dont knw d final 3rd stage too.
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by Celsony: 3:08pm On May 05, 2017
Pls how did create your clickbank account? I was only able to pass the first stage, but the 2nd stage (which demanded for bank details) was difficult because i dont knw wat to fill there, & i dont knw
d final 3rd stage too.
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by bluebella(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2017
Mr Importexpert. Do I how much do I need to start online business(affiliate marketing)?
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by cao(f): 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
Akalia:
I was here
...I lived, I loved...
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by Akalia(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2017
cao:

...I lived, I loved...
meaning?
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by uvalued(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2017
hope e wok... we wan independent confamate
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by cao(f): 5:05pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by Akalia(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41qWJ6QjPI
ok ok. I didn't know I quoted her lines. Never heard of the song anywhere.
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by okhiai1(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2017
importexpert:

you will get the best support you need for your success. if a cyber cafe is easily accessible in your location then you can start with it or else you will need a smart phone or p.c
The software for changing IP how do I install that on a cyber cafe system I am. Planing on getting a PC this month end
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by sixcobillz(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2017
okhiai1:

The software for changing IP how do I install that on a cyber cafe system I am. Planing on getting a PC this month end
you can use an android phone and install zenmate from play store, you can change your IP to any country, after that try creating an account on clickbank, that's how I created mine, I will be getting my laptop very soon and a 20,000 naira budget all thanks to my family support on the business
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by okhiai1(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2017
sixcobillz:
you can use an android phone and install zenmate from play store, you can change your IP to any country, after that try creating an account on clickbank, that's how I created mine, I will be getting my laptop very soon and a 20,000 naira budget all thanks to my family support on the business
I go open another mail be that
Re: Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
importexpert:

yes bro, it have send a lot of colorful ideas into ruin. you just have to start no matter how little it is. online businesses are easier to start with little or no money.

cool cool

Intercontinental Bank Has Become Useless / Why Is Pound Outstripping Dollars In Nigeria / Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video)