Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. (2247 Views)

Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society / What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In / Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 04, 2017
SENSUALITY THE SPIRIT ANIMATING OUR AGE. Where is the SELF ESTEEM in you women? Where is the DIGNITY of womanhood? When did N'UDITY become a defining factor for such great virtues if not in a world today of Humans imperiled, our embraced DEGENERATION.

A show just too CHEAP, just, just, TOO CHEAP all in a race after FAME. B for BRAIN is not an easy show, ITS AN EXPENSIVE TASTE. Thats why ladies who are lacking in B-for BRAIN prefer a show of their B for their BODIES because its too CHEAP and EASIEST TO DO.

These women objectifying themselves, a PALTRY PRICE for the eyes of men has finally resulted to the manufacturing of SILICONE DOLLS has recently celebrated in SPAIN. A chipping off of our humanity. Dolls much more valued than YOU ladies suffering from LOW SELFESTEEM, the baring of your bodies. These DOLLS are much more valued by men of your like minds who GAWk and DROLL at your N'UDIY!!! It is not FREEDOM, it is IRRESPONSIBILITY to think that because its your body and so you can do as you like and its nobody's business. The fact is that the human society functions on interdependency so its EVERY BODY'S business to see that the THOUGHTLESS ones amidst us do not DROWN us.

WHEN ARE YOU LADIES EVER GOING TO LEARN TO GIVE WOMANHOOD THE HONOUR THAT SHE DESERVES. WHEN YOU BARE THOSE FLESH ALL THAT YOU ARE TELLING THE WORLD IS THAT YOU ARE INSECURE, YOU NEED ATTENTION.

Respect is reciprocal. Dont blame men who treat the kind of you ladies like WASTE BINS.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2017/02/28/sex-dolls-brothel-opens-in-spain-and-many-predict-sex-robots-tourism-soon-to-follow/#6325217c4ece

www.nairaland.com/3660986/checkout-these-new-realistic-life-like
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Afonjashapmouth: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
The Title though
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
The Title though

The title NAILED it all. Its called law of cause and effect. It is the job of men to respect women while its a woman's job to give men what to respect and not EXCUSE for treating them as waste bins. Whenever i think of the consequences in the larger societal context in our DIGITAL AGE OF DELIBRATE SENSUALITY and LACK OF SENSIBILITY. I FEEL PITY FOR ALL OF US ALL AND INNOCENT CHILDREN WHOSE MINDS ARE BEING NURTURED EVERYDAY BY ALL THESE INDECENT EXPOSURES. Have you tried to picture our nearest future if we continue this way and not change course?
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Afonjashapmouth: 10:13am On May 04, 2017
Thats your opinion, after bashing the female do you even sit back to think of the topic why idecent outfits? A goods without patronage or public concent does not last in circulation. Ask yourself arent us the male folks the major patronage and advocates of indecently dressed girls? If we detest it then why would any girl want to dress indecently? For who? If we support.it why trash the product we created or in love with? Abeg address issues on both edges and stop writting with sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Ineedinfo(f): 10:46am On May 04, 2017
OP, the hypocrisy is getting out of hand. You all speak against girls parading half naked yet secretly admire them. Men are moved mostly by what they see. Ladies are like marketers, they constantly explore to know what's trendy. What would give them an edge over others. If they sensed trashy dressing is ignored out there, none would dress that way. Maybe men should practice what they preach more. If you detest indecently dressed women, then ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
VICTIM'S MENTALITY number 2.

Ineedinfo:

Men are moved mostly by what they see.

My target audience as to my post is of course women who LACK SELF ESTEEM who think they have to play NU'DE, HALF NAKE'D, dress INDECENTLY before they can get attention and attraction of men because
Ineedinfo:
Men are moved mostly by what they see.

The REALITY is this, dressing HALF NAKE'D or in dresses that are so SKIN TIGHT which makes a lady look so NAK'ED, doesn't move a man's HEART to wanting a serious committed relationship with you, woman. It only moves his LIBIDO from ZERO to HERO in a sexually excited way to FVCK you. By dressing like a S-L-U-T, what you are doing is inviting men into your PANTS and not your HEART. Dressing INDECENTLY makes you nothing but MALE ENTERTAINMENT, an appetizer, sexually appealing ESPECIALLY to

WORDWORLD:
men of your like minds who GAWK and DROOL at your N'UDITY!!!

which as I already said, after your LURING them to your self by feeding their eyes with LUST, you will finally be attended to by their DEVOURING you instead of LOVING you . Using your B-for Body, (nud'es) as a DECOY to catching the attention of men because

Ineedinfo:
Men are moved mostly be what they see

is among the 'STUP!DEST THING' any lady should ever do. It makes such a woman too CHEAP in the eyes of men who see you as a 'THING' to be used quickly and dumped in the WASTE BIN since you presented yourself as so, like a toilet paper. * THAT IS THE REALITY. Its not an attraction for a committed relationship. Its an attraction that rings in the minds of these men the tone, "DEPOSIT and GO".

Incase you don't know the meaning of the words GAWK and DROOL

GAWK means: To look at something for a long time in a way that looks stupid. (Don't just stand there gawking at those naughty nud'e girls. Used as a sentence.)

DROOL: To show in a silly way that you like what you are seeing to the extent that saliva comes out of your mouth. Hungry for a taste.

Any woman who chooses to present herself as a S-L-U-T in the name of what so ever SELF DECEPTION and VICTIM'S MENTALITY and yet hopes to be treated like a PRINCESS or a QUEEN by men who claim to care about them but end up being treated as a 'THING', a 'SEX OBJECT'. Getting her ass dumped in the waste bin in the end and then starts complaining, HATING ON MEN, running her mouth like a leaking exhaust pipe of '19 who knows' volks wagon beettle are indeed S-T-U-P-I-D.

Is a point the post is hammering on. 

And what does it mean, WASTE BIN? It means EMOTIONAL TURMOIL.

"There are no good men out there, men are D-O-G-S.......................bla bla bla?" These ladies begin to cry, cry, cry............why cry, when its you who keep attracting FVCK BOYS and FVCKED UP BOYS to yourselve.

What you have just finished reading is a PRELUDE to the extensive elaboration and explanation of the main post: "DON'T BLAME MEN WHO TREAT THE KIND OF YOU WOMEN AS WASTE BIN".

Anybody that cares to learn WISDOM should kindly read on but not without pondering deep into the crisis at hand. Its no laughing matter.  Its serious business. Humanity imperil!!! SENSUALITY THE SPIRIT ANIMATING OUR AGE.  The Afonjashapmouth 'the intelligent' you are invited.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2017

"Were history mainly a record of accidental and delibrate experiments performed on mankind, it would be to an understanding of human nature what laboratory experiments are to an understanding of nature. Such a history could be an aid to an understanding of ourselves" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection On The Human Condition)

My dear brother and sister, Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo.

I honestly appreciate your line of thinking which you both have communicated. I hope my SINCERE EFFORT in my EXPLANATION of these points you have highlighted, as well as my VERY, VERY, VERY, EXTENSIVE ELABORATION of what I had already written before will in the end, successfully bring CLOSER, to FULL PERSPECTIVE and LIGHT, the PICTURE and MESSAGE it is meant to pass, which indeed lacked OBSCURITY in the first place.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
2. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

This is quite a long piece, METICULOUSLY, PASSIONATELY written and SYSTEMATICALLY for posterity to learn WISDOM.

I have numbered 1 to 40.

A piece meal style in order to make an easy, good, digestful read for better COMPREHENSION and UNDERSTANDING so as to AWAKEN the GIGA-MULTITUDE who have lost their CONSCIENCE, are UNCONSCIOUS, far ASLEEP, as to the path and direction they are treading and heading in a hurry yet being privilege specie, called HUMANBEINGS,
*SUPPOSE HOMOSAPIENS living on planet earth. (Take note of the asterixed *SUPPOSE)

Why, *SUPPOSE? The reason is because the human beings walking on planet earth today, this era called the 'GLOBAL AGE' are mostly more than EVER BEFORE in NO WAY qualified for the title HOMOSAPIENS. These human beings ( behaving less than the worst of beast obviously) have metaphorically thrown their BRAINS and MINDS into the TOILET SH!T BOWL and flushed it down into the SOAK-AWAY chambers by choice. Its right there swimming with all kinds of DIRT and FEACES, only to substitute their God given B for BRAIN and M for MIND with B.S.............BULLSH!T.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
3. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

Intellectual VACUITY is 'a' major factor that has led to the present disorder being witnessed world over.

An epidemic called MORAL DEGRADATION, is only one of many SICKNESSES as a result, killing our souls, burying our COMMON SENSE, CONSCIENCE and CONSCIOUSNESS deep and deeper into the STENCHING mire of DECADENCE.

So INSENSITIVE to our DISHONOUR, a nake'd generation, who are so blind or pretend to be blind to seeing their societies for what it really is, A DISGRACE . Minds darkened by LUST, what a 'DARK AGE'. A people so far astray, so LOST without even the THOUGHTS of finding their way back to SANITY, we just can't be bothered anymore.

The idea of MODESTY has been eroded from the minds of too many. Any mention of morality, or call to a readjustment in values to the ones of DIGNITY and INTEGRITY is greeted with contemptous reproach, treated as antiquated and excessive.

SO DISTURBINGLY TRUE, WHICH I FEEL A LOT OF PITY FOR A WORLD IN DISARRAY BY CHOICE. THIS IS WRITTEN OUT OF SYMPATHY FOR TODAY'S INNOCENT VERY YOUNG KIDS AND THOSE YET TO BE BORN WHO HAVE FALLEN OR WILL FALL INTO THIS ERROR INVOLUNTARILY, PREDISPOSED BY SOCIETAL PATTERNS, THE VORTEX FOR WHICH THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE.

Yet,these errors, humanities very, very, very BIG MISTAKE is no excuse to blend in, a trend. That is why we are all gifted with faculties of REASONING far more sophisticated above that of animals to the extent that MAN is an inventor. Faculty of reasoning to champion a navigation through and around for the discovery of TRUTH. Only TRUTH has life, FALSEHOOD is bound to perish.

THE IRONY HOW EVER IS THAT MAN KEEPS INVENTING CONJECTURES AND INVENTIONS THAT MAKES HIM BEHAVE FAR LESS THAN THE WORST OF BEAST WITHOUT COMMON SENSE. AN IRONY I CAN'T STOP BEING AMAZED AND REPELLED BY THE END RESULTS OF MAN'S STUP!DITY, THE STENCH OF DECAY EVERY WHERE IN THE NAME OF CIVILIZATION.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
4. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo.

In TRUTH, I have foreverly been aware of these points you both have highlighted. THEY ARE IN NO WAY NEW TO ME. I chose not to highlight them because in the matrix of the workings of our unfolding world and in the context with which you have both made your points, THEIR ENDS HAVE ALWAYS SERVED AS EXCUSES FOR MORE INDECENCY THAN AS A REMEDY. 

Since, you have called my attention to these points, its good that I fix things in an interesting way. 

*THE INTER-NET, CONNECTS PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. SO, THINK NOT THAT THIS PIECE IS ABOUT YOU, IT IS ABOUT THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN TODAY. MY EFFORT SERVES AS NOTHING BUT AN ENLIGHTENMENT. NOBODY CAN PRETEND THAT THE WORLD IS NOT IN A VERY, VERY, VERY SERIOUS AND DEEPER CRISIS. ONE OF WHICH IS CARNAL CULTURE, SENSUALITY THE SPIRIT ANIMATING OUR AGE.

"It is certainly no accident that so many people today are HAUNTED by the idea of the 'END OF THE WORLD'. It may be regrettable in some respects, since the EXTRAVAGANCES to which this idea (end of the world) when ILL-UNDERSTOOD give rise" . (Rene Guenon, The Crisis Of The Modern World)

A CONDITIONING that has made minds to submit PASSIVELY while PERVERSIONS of all kinds reign ACTIVELY without COUNTER ACTIONS. The dogma of prophesy 'END OF THE WORLD' an indoctrination has made redundancy of minds. 

"Action is the life of all and if thou dost not ACT, thou dost nothing". (Gerrad Winstanley)

COUNTER ACTIONS TOWARDS ENDING A WORLD OF MORAL DEGRADATION IS THE CALL. Hence, END OF A WORLD of moral degradation and not END OF THE WORLD. (* Moral degradation being just one of so many perversions today)

"Every where we look at present we see something new trying to be born. A pregnant, swollen world is writhing in labor, and every where UNTRAINED QUACKS are officiating as obstetricians. These quacks say the only way the new can be born is by a caesarean operation. THEY LUST TO RIP THE BELLY OF THE WORLD OPEN". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection On The Human Ccondition)
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
5. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

To those who may care to read SINCERELY with the best with which their INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY can power, should not in the least MISUNDERSTAND this post as one advocating MALE CHAUVINISM nor "BASHING" certain kind of women. Its the nature of TRUTH with its HARSHNESS, that when its bravery  collides with the cowardice of FALSEHOOD, it LASHES it to cry with curable romanticism.

The title: "DON'T BLAME MEN WHO TREAT  THE KIND OF YOU WOMEN AS A WASTE BIN" remains but an ADVICE, a WARNING to 'STUP!D' women to become WISE and to those who are already WISE to become WISER women. The content as it is being expanciated will never change from its original goal which is to inspire SUBSTANCE in women for men to RESPECT order than FAKE SUPERFACIALITY of the surface these women are so engrossed with, thinking all that glitters is gold.

WOMAN!!!

"Beauty is skin deep" An adage of old by the wise.

Its no news nor is it an exaggeration that MACULINITY is nearly extinct. Boys more than ever before are reaching ADULTHOOD and not MANHOOD, FVCK BOYS every where, very IRRESPONSIBLE.

A very grievious problem too, LITTLE SPOILT BOYS. Yet, this post is DEFINATELY not focusing on these LITTLE BOYS but on WOMEN WITHOUT CLASS. If you care to know the reasons why then continue reading. Hence, let it be clear so we don't delve into harangue of,

Afonjashapmouth:
Abeg address issues on both edges and stop writting with sentiments.

Its no opinion that "ITS A MAN'S JOB TO RESPECT WOMEN". Of course it is a man's job to respect women but it is conditional by the very nature of RESPECT itself, which is that respect is reciprocal. Hence, the condition is:

"IT'S A WOMAN'S JOB TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO RESPECT".

Which balances the equilibruim perfectly on both edges. NO SENTIMENTS!!!

If a woman doesn't respect herself it is NOT REALISTIC for her to get respect from men, even from her fellow women who have learnt SELF DISCIPLINE, SELF RESPECT. Its human nature, a law of reciprocal, vice-versa, respect is earned not given.

More than anything this post's goal is about SELF ESTEEM which is really lacking in a lot of women today, a DISGRACEFUL trend embraced with pride.

My elaboration is meant to alarm the community of humans to become consciously aware of the CONSQUENCES OF NON-CHALANT ATTITUDE TOWARDS INDECENCY, which are so visible, a dehumanization by choice.

Women are the life line of any society, they are the very foundation to mention the least. Once the foundation gets CRACKED intensively, the society falls into SHAMBLES as it is eminent every where we look.

Humanity imperil!!!

Its a woman that makes a home. Once the home is lost due to the fact that she is herself astray, the society is in a BIG trouble.

It is the job of men to PROTECT women and that is exactly what I am doing and not otherwise.

*Note that my frequent use of the word STUP!D, STUP!DITY as we will come across this word many times, is in the context of a DSYFUNCTIONAL MIND, IRRATIONAL........A MIND THAT REACTS AGAINST THE INTELLECT. Not as it is mostly construed as an ABUSE to stimulate VEXATION but as a MENTAL ILLNESS that needs CURE. Its not an abuse or mis-use of word. AM JUST BEING EMPHATIC!!! If the word STUP!D by my context fits anyone reading this piece like a shoe, kindly and quickly UNLACE. Change into a shoe of DIGNITY, INTERGITY and WISDOM.

Such is an esscence of this piece.

There is no DIGNITY in NUD!TY and there is NO JUSTIFICATION for it no matter what. The empirical consequences which are so visible every where we turn affirms that there is NO JUSTIFICATION except if by a SCHNOOK,SCHMUCK.

SCHNOOK, SCHMUCK both mean the same thing. A STUPID PERSON.

"Nature is always RATIONAL. Every answer you pry from nature is severely logical. When the wind turns into a tornado it does so NOT BY IRRATIONAL MADNESS, but by a mathematically precise process. It seems paradoxical that, that which has NO MIND should be unfailingly rational. The slang expression "MENTAL" for the INSANE points to the fact that IRRATIONALITY has its source in the mind; THAT IT IS A REACTION AGAINST THE INTELLECT." (Eric Hoffer, Reflections On The Human Conditions)
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
6. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

Even if it is just a SINGLE MIND, JUST ONE PERSON, this writing is able to INFLUENCE POSITIVELY, to act wisely towards the upliftment of humanity, womanhood most especially. Clothing her with the RAIMENT OF DIGNITY, saving her from the mire of DECADENCE she keeps SHAMELESSLY submerging herself in DISHONOUR of the gift of WOMANHOOD. I am more than pleased. But if NONE, the PLEASURE is all mine for writing the SIGNIFICANT.

For those who know not what it means by the word HOMOSAPIENS.

It means:

HUMANBEINGS WHO ARE WISE, INTELLIGENT, RATIONAL, WITH FUNCTIONAL FACULTY OF REASONING, THE LEAST CALLED COMMON SENSE.

Its a name given to the kind of evolved human beings living on planet Earth today by science. A very, very shaky assumption though, when we objectively observe humanity through the lens of science itself, all you will see is a bunch of STUP!D, SELFISH, MOTHER-FVCKERS, who make the worst of choices, counter to COMMON SENSE, counter to COMMON GOOD, unwise!!!.

In REALITY, its not a name but a TITLE, a title that must be EARNED. Not all of us are bonafide HOMOSAPIENS all because we are human beings and living on planet Earth, in an era that prides itself with PROFANE ART, SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY.

Where is the ORDINARY COMMON SENSE today?  

Answer:

Its in the SOAK AWAY, swimming with all kinds of RUBBISH. (Intellectual vacuity)

WISDOM IS LOST!!! WHAT A DOOM GLOOM WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN TODAY. A WORLD  OF PEOPLE FAR ASLEEP, UNCONSCIOUS WITHOUT CONSCIENCE, WITHOUT ORDINARY COMMON SENSE.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
7. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

Does INDECENCY and DECENCY mean the same thing?

Will their consequence be the same and equal?

What does it mean, the word CONSEQUENCE?

It means, something that happens as a result of a particular action or set of conditions.

What are the consequences if a community of human beings choose to keep acting INDECENTLY because they have embraced an ILLUSION call 'FREEDOM' instead of an essence call RESPONSIBILITY?

Is INDECENT dressing by ladies a vice or virtue?

Is it uprightness to dress INDECENTLY, a morality?

Is indecency, obscenity, and all kinds of immorality a symbol of GOOD or EVIL, GAIN or LOSS in the human society?

Should we just ignore, SHUT THE FVCK UP, fold our hands and pretend as if we are FREE to do as we like and there are no CONSEQUENCES and yet call ourselves HOMOSAPIENS, WISE?

"A man can do as he will, but not will as he will" Schopenhauer.

Meaning, people can choose to do as they please but the out-come of their choices is DEFINATE. They've got no will power to change the consequences of what their choices produces in the very end.

Because, its a LAW, a NATURAL PHYSICAL LAW as,

If you sow cocoyam you should NEVER EVER expect to reap coconut except cocoyam.

So as it is a natural physical law, so it is a NATURAL METAPHYSICAL LAW too,

If you sow an evil seed don't expect to reap good. An evil tree inevitably bears evil fruits.

A good seed, a good tree, and good fruits.

What fruit does INDECENT dressing by ladies bear in the human society, GOOD FRUITS? Does it promote immorality or does it not? ITS INFACT ITSELF AN IMMORALITY.

"Good and Evil grow up together and are bound in an equilibrium that cannot be sundered. The most we can do is try to tilt the equilibrium towards the good." (Eric Hoffer, Reflections On The Human Condition)

Where does anyone reading this piece stand? For DECENCY or INDECENCY?
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
8. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

"Everyone must be committed to something. You have to put your foot down some place. Its is IMPOSSIBLE to be neutral at all times. There has to be a point of reference in the life of any thinking individual. You have to make a stand somewhere. The question, of course, is to put your foot down in the right place". (Dr. Gary Miller)

Does dressing indecently by women promote GOODNESS, moral acts in the society of humans or promotes EVIL, immoral acts?

"Action is the life of all and if thou dost not ACT, thou dost nothing". (Gerrard Winstanley)

There are only TWO TEAMS that exist in the community of humans. Those who are for GOOD and ABSOLUTE TRUTH also those who are for EVIL and FALSEHOOD. There is NO IN BETWEEN this two teams. Except VARIATIONS of each, such as Good, Better, Best......................Bad, Worse, Worst. (And other grades, which may exist by permutation)

TRUTH is so, so very CLEAR from FALSEHOOD. The two can NEVER be CONFUSED except BIAS may INFLUENCE minds UNCULTIVATED to call TRUTH a FALLACY all because such an ABSOLUTE TRUTH is not in concord with their selfish desires. Hence with contempt it is reproached. But can TRUTH be conquered? 

There it is before us the EQUILIBRIUM that bounds GOOD and EVIL. Where do you stand? Where are your everyday actions applied towards? To tilting this equilibrium towards GOOD or EVIL? *A question to ponder.

"Action is the life of all". "Everyone must be committed to something".
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
LISTEN UP and carefully to this information!!!

The MATRIX of the human society by NATURAL DESIGN and FUNCTIONALITY is not built on INDIVIDUALISM so that its NONE OF ANYBODY'S BUSINESS if someone or people in the society chooses to act IRRESPONSIBLY.

A society is a COMPOSITE not a COMPONENT. Its survives on INTER-DEPENDENCY not INDEPENDENCY.

To think that irresponsible personal actions do not have communal consequences is a thought IRRESPONSIBLE. INDIVIDUALISM is a DECEPTION propagated by the disciples of ILLUSIONS.

"Its my body", "its my life", "its nobody's bussiness". Is nothing but SELF DECEPTION,

The MATRIX of the human society is designed in such a way that NOT only the immediate generation ENJOYS or SUFFERS for the choices of actions or in actions by a person or collective persons but GENERATIONS and GENERATIONS yet unborn suffer or enjoy depending on the seeds of yesterday which was either a Good or Bad seed.

"What an extraordinary situation is that of us mortals! Each of us is here for brief sojourn, for what purpose he know not, though he sometimes thinks he feels it. But from the point of view of daily life, without going deeper, WE EXIST FOR OUR FELLOW MEN in the first place for those on whose smiles and welfare all our happiness depends, and next for all those unknown to us personally with whose destinies we are bound up by the tie of SYMPATHY". (Albert Einstein, The world as I see it, the meaning of life)

Take note of two points in that quote:

1. "We exist for our fellow men (humanity)."

2. "Sympathy"

WHAT AN AGE OF DECADENCE .
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2017
10. Afonjahshapmouth, ineedinfo

Individualism in the context of "I FOR MYSELF" doesn't promote compassion nor sympathy but selfishness and greed.

"One wonders whether boundless, all-embracing COMPASSION for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, rapid change. Up to now, whenever a society turned a new leaf it had the devil at its elbow." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection On The Human Condition)

Ineedinfo:
If you detest indecently dressed women, then ignore them.

Can only be an advice from someone who may be IGNORANT about what it really shows, EMPIRICALLY, the REALITY of the CONSEQUENCES of societies' that choose to ignore making ARIGHT their life of IMMORALITY, CARNAL CULTURE to one of UPRIGHTNESS.

Any human society that is careless about how and what it teaches itself, should be ready for the CRUELTY of carelessness.

Even those who are most indoctrinated in FALLACIES OF COMPOSITIONS, PROFANE AND PSEUD IDEOLOGIES recognize that there is DEFINATELY something very, very, very WRONG about the collective concensus in humanity's mind structure in this age, an age of DECADENCE.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2017
11. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

There is always a HIGH DEVASTATNG PRICE a society MUST pay with a LAISSEEZ FAIRE/ FREE-FOR-ALL attitude towards SENSUALITY and all kinds of acts of INDECENCY and IMMORALITY.

"Were history mainly a record of accidental and deliberate experiments performed on mankind, it would be to an understanding of human nature what laboratory experiments are to an understanding of nature. Such a history could be an aid to an understanding of ourselves" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections On The Human condition)

What is so difficult to understand about our yesterday which makes Man learns little or NOTHING from his-story, keeps repeating the same grievious mistakes over and over. Yet prides himself as homosapien, wise. Where is the wisdom?

In the 60s, United States of America to be very precise, which has become the 'MECCA' of our contemporary world today since after WORLD WAR2, had a revolution. A revolution tagged as "THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION" by historians, which is discussed today by experts as a twentith century HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE. 

The word 'MECCA' as i have use to qualify the U.S.A is grammatical. Describing the U.S.A as THE CENTER, THE WAY, THE MODEL with which almost the rest of the world MOULDS and FORGES their way of life to fit the AMERICAN LIFE STYLE. Saudia Arabia IS NOT AN EXCEPTION in this art of forging and moulding to fit the American life style. Saudi Arabia, the very country, which the word MECCA is borrowed being the name of a city of sacredness and spirituality.

Below, is an excerpt that informs us, about the PRICE being paid, the consequences for this HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE.

"As a consequence, THE (contraceptive) PILL and the SEXUAL FREEDOM it provided to women are frequently blamed for what many believe are regressions in quality of life since the sexual revolution. Out of wedlock births, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, divorce have all risen considerably. Since the 60s Marriage has declined by a third, divorce has doubled,  DURING THE 1960s, THERE WERE ONLY FOUR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE (STDS) NOW THERE ARE TWENTY-FOUR. Since the sexual revolution, children living in a single-parent families has trippled. (Mary Parke, CLASP Center for Law and Social Policy brief, couples and marriage series, brief # 3 p 1 May 2003.)

It was a revolution enacted by ACTIVIST. A clamour for "SEXUAL FREEDOM", which only masked their real intent. An intent which is to enable a life of waywardness, ADULTERY and FORNICATION, PROMISCUITY and all kinds of SEXUAL PERVERSIONS contrary to traditional values.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2017
12. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo 

The CONTRACEPTIVE PILL was invented. The symbol of 'SEXUAL FREEDOM' (an illusion).

"THE PILL a trusted PRODUCT OF SCIENCE in an increasing technology age was HERALDED AS ONE OF MAN'S TRIUMPHS OVER NATURE. It was often said that with the invention of the pill, the women who took it had immediately been given 'FREEDOM'. THE 'FREEDOM' TO USE THEIR BODIES AS THE SAW IT, WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT THE BURDEN OF UNWANTED PREGNANCY." (Bailey, B: "Prescribing the pill: Politics, culture and sexual revolution in America's Heartland, Journals of History, 1997, 30 (4) : 841)

"Sex became more socially acceptable OUTSIDE of the strict bounderies of heterosexual marriage". (The impact of the female marriage squeeze and the contraceptive revolution on sex roles and the women's liberation movement in the United States, 1960 to 1975. David M. Heer, Amyra Grossbarld -Shechtman Journal of Marriage and Family. Vol. 43, no 1. (February 1981) pp, 49-65 at [4].)

The American life style of UTMOST CARNALITY has succeeded in penerating the fabrics of the rest of the world who look up to AMERICA as a guide, a mode, having being conquered psychologically by the U.S.A.

"Emacipate yourself from mental slavery" Bob Marley.

Adventures in Premarital sex is NO BIG DEAL, A TABOO any more to be scorn at in this so called MODERN WORLD of shamelessness which relentlessly keeps fighting against TRADITIONAL MORAL VALUES and NATURAL LAWS.

So, socially acceptable is HETEROSEXUAL ILLICITNESS, very habitual today. What is still a challenge yet to be fully embraced by societies world over is HOMOSEXUALITY. Can you see such a HYPOCRISY. Except heterosexuals start behaving responsibly and if not, homosexualism is REALLY, REALLY  going to mess up the human society up the more as it already have started messing it up just like heterosexuals have been messing it up in the guise of sexual freedom. SINCERITY IS POWER NOT HYPOCRISY WHICH HETEROSEXUALS MOSTLY DISPLAY. Infact the irresponsibility of heterosexuals partly gave birth to homosexualism.

SEXCAPED, a word you can't find in yesteday's dictionaries because IMMORALITY in our contemporary world was still in slow motion not yet as it is accelarating down the lane moral declination. A word which describes stories about one's sexual adventures of the illicit type and with pride they are told into ears and hearts diseased. 

Enhanced by more technological advancement, adventures in Premarital sex is discussed more than ever before with all EXCITEMENT, no REPULSION, no SHAME very HABITUAL in this DIGITAL AGE . An example is on the internet, social media forums, the VIRTUTAL WORLD of the ANONYMOUS. Illicitness, very well promoted by BLOCKED headed BLOGGERS without B-for Brain.

CARNAL CULTURE MENTALITY HAS ENCROACHED HOMES. DESTROYING THE HUMAN COMMUNITY FROM ITS VERY ROOTS. 

"Charity begins at home". Which home, where is the home?

When these ladies flaunting their NAKE'DNESS all over the place are the same ladies who will become mothers, are now mothers yet still dress indecently. Ladies so infected with the disease of PROMUSCUITY and other SEXUAL PERVERSIONS in the name of freedom. Indecent dressing by these ladies is only a tip of an iceberge, a very dangerous sharp tip though because its not a DECENT human affair.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2017
13. Afonjahshapmouth, ineedinfo

There is no doubt that VALUES or say IDEOLOGIES are what POWERS the way a society functions and what it produces in the end.

In his book, 'Communism and the Conscience of the West', Prof. J . Sheen wrote:

"The disturbance of family life in America is more desperate than at any other period in our history. The family is the barometer of the nation. What the average home is, that is America. If the average home is living on credit spending money lavishly, running into debt, then America will be a nation, which will pile national debt on national debt until the day of the great collapse. IF THE AVERAGE HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE NOT FAITHFUL TO THEIR MARRIAGE VOWS, THEN AMERICA WILL NOT INSIST ON FIDELITY TO THE ATLANTIC CHARTER AND THE FOUR FREEDOMS. If there is a deliberate frustration of the fruits of love, then the nation will develop economic policies of flowing undue cotton, throwing coffee into the sea and frustrating nature for the sake of economic prices. IF THE HUSBAND AND WIFE LIVE ONLY FOR SELF AND NOT FOR EACH OTHER, IF THEY FAIL TO SEE THAT THEIR INDIVIDUAL HAPPINESS IS CONDITIONED ON MUTUALITY, THEN WE SHALL HAVE A COUNTRY WHERE CAPITAL AND LABOUR FIGHT LIKE HUSBAND AND WIFE, BOTH MAKING SOCIAL LIFE BARREN AND ECONOMIC PEACE IMPOSSIBLE. If the husband or wife permits outside solicitation to woo one away from the other, then we shall become a nation where alien philosophies will infliterate as communism sweeps away that basic loyality, which was known as patriotism. If the husband and wife live as if there is no God, then America shall have bureacrats pleading for Atheism as a national policy repudiating the declaration of independence and denying that all our rights and liberties come from God. IT IS THE HOME, WHICH DECIDES THE NATION. WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FAMILY WILL HAPPEN LATER IN THE CONGRESS, THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE SUPREME COURT. Every country gets the kind of government it deserves. As we live in the house, so shall the nation live". Prof J Sheen

The question is, how does the world fare today by emulating the American system which gives a lot of room for "FREEDOM" to be IRRESPONSIBLE.

"The AMERICAN SYSTEM could survive in America ONLY if it became a world system". Said President Truman 1947 after World war 2 had ended.

And, since 1947 its been a do or die affair by America to see that their system become a world system, a quest for their own survival. 

What is this AMERICAN SYSTEM? Its a system called DEMOCRACY, which H. L . Mencken wrote in his notes on DEMOCRACY (1926) as a system with a "SUICIDAL SMACK" and "PERHAPS MOST CHARMING FORM OF GOVERNMENT EVER DEVISED BY MAN".

"I have alluded some what vaguely to the merits of democracy. One of them is quite obvious. It is perhaps, the most charming form of government ever devised by man. The reason is not far to seek. It is based on propositions that are PALPABLY NOT TRUE and WHAT IS NOT TRUE, as everyone knows, is always immensely more fascinating and satisfying to the vast majority of men than what is true."

"There are obvious paradoxes in its philosophy, and some of them have a suicidal smack". (From H. L. Mencken. Notes on Democracy [1926] THE DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY)
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 03, 2017
14. Afonjahsapmouth, ineedinfo

A sytem that allows for all kinds of IMMORALITY and STUP!DITY (reaction against the intellect) in the name of the illusion called "FREEDOM". Yes!!! Sexual freedom.

'FREEDOM' to mention just one of the articles of faith in this AMERICAN SYSTEM called DEMOCRACY which recklessness has produced such devastating consequences across the globe too glaring because of the believe is such a MIRRAGE, 'FREEDOM' (such as gay sex marriage)

So, is 1,2,3 4 STDs as against 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23, 24 STDs equal and the same?

If 'FOUR', 4 Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) as they were before the 60s when sex was mostly within the boundary of marriage as against 'TWENTY FOUR' 24 Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) after the SEXUAL REVOLUTION in the 60s, A QUEST TO FVCK AROUND is not enough empirical measurement of how DEVASTATING the consequence of institutionalized IMMORALITY is.

Then tell me why any SANE and INTELLIGENT person who knows and has the understanding of the above will keep quiet and watch the THOUGHTLESS drag humanity through the gutters of STD as a result of NUD!TY a FASHIONABLE enterprise that promotes nothing but SEXUAL IMMORALITY, a chipping away of our humanity.      

One can hardly tell the difference between a married woman (a mother) and a spinster this days. They both keep competing with one other to see who looks more like a S-L-U-T or is actually a S-L-U-T than the other.

WHAT AN AGE OF SENSUALITY WITHOUT SENSIBILITY?

Charity begins at home indeed. And yes indeed!

A UNIVERSAL TRUTH, ABSOLUTE TRUISM.

"It is the home that determines the nation. What happens in the home will later happen in the congress, white house, the supreme court". Prof. J . Sheen

How does the home fare this days, when even mothers dress so INDECENTLY for the eyes of the public and behave like S-L-U-T-S. The lie to themselves that its in a bid to protecting their interest which is their HUSBANDS from running after girls who dress indecently, wandering about of which she once was and not tired of stop being one.

O! I JUST REMEMBERED, SHE IS KEEPING UP TO HER WEDDING DAY WHICH SHE DRESSED SO HALF NAKE'D IN THAT WEDDING GOWN WITHOUT SHAME IN THE CHURCH. YES! IN THE CHURCH. TELLS YOU HOW SO ROTTEN THIS AGE IS.

Humanity imperil!!!
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2017
15 . Afonjahshapmouth, ineedinfo.

Now, except if suffering from the mental illness called SELF DECEPTION shall anybody say "Any society which patronizes INDECENCY is not walking the path of becoming RUINED".

This so called Modern world is in a very DEEP CRISIS all because people keep choosing to living a LIE? An age in which it is UNFASHIONABLE to speak the TRUTH. People don't want to tell themselves the TRUTH, don't want to be told the TRUTH. And when TRUTH is spoken, the speaker is quickly flashed out of contempt with the card of "YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE". Such TRUTH against IMMORALITY draws forth only derision in this age, as if you are thrusting them with a dagger in their diseased heart. When ever the TRUTH is spoken against immorality, the speaker is seen as to be only pretending to correcting the WRONG but as a WRONGDOER too. What a shame on minds so diseased!

Ineedinfo:
OP, the hypocrisy is getting out of hand. You all speak against girls parading half naked yet secretly admire them.

Not everybody who speaks against the ills of the society practices the doctrine "Do as I say not as I do" a HYPOCRITE.

The empirical analysis of the consequences of an indecent society shows nothing but LOSS, UPON LOSS, UPON LOSS to our collective humanity. Institionalized indecency with its roots in the west, encroaching the rest of the world, CARNAL CULTURE.

I am not talking HEAVEN or HELL as reward or punishment for being MORAL or
IMMORAL, the language of RELIGION. Eternal principles, LIFE AFTER DEATH.

I AM TALKING LIFE RIGHT ON EARTH. I am talking SCIENCE itself. Which is based on OBSERVABLE FACTS of happenings in the universe, PLANET EARTH being our home.

If those consequences as have manifested
Is not enough CRISIS to making us understand that we can't build an HEALTHY future by discarding our past, challenging our TRADITIONAL MORAL VALUES, calling it inferior. "The social and political climate of the 1960s was unique, one which traditional values were often challenged loudly by a vocal minority" of which our disregard for tradition moral has led to SEX becoming "more socially acceptable outside the strict bounderies of heterosexual marriage".

Who ever can't learn from these consequences is the WORST of BEAST.

ALL AM SAYING IS THAT PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK AROUND, WHAT DOES OBSERVABLE FACTS REFLECT WITH REGARDS TO A LAISSEEZ FAIRE/FREE -FOR-ALL-ATTITUDE TOWARDS SENSUALITY AND ALL KINDS OF ACTS OF INDECENCY AND IMMORALIY?   

"One might equate growing up with a mistrust of words. A mature person trust his eyes more than his ears. Irrationality often manifest itself in upholding the word against the evidence of the eye. Children...remember far less what they have seen than what they have heard". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition)

This so called modern world keep producing ADULTS who are so INSENSITIVE TO THEIR DISHONOUR, who even the most SPOILT CHILDREN would balk at their STUPID!TY.

"If a society is to preserve its stability and degree of continuity, it must know how to keep its adolescents from imposing their tastes, attitudes, values, and fantasies on everyday life. At present, most nations are threatened more by their juveniles within than enemies without." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition).
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2017
16. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

Let me enumerate these fruits of the seed of INDECENCY by attaching numbers to them so as to make us see CLEARLY what we are up against .

1. Regressions in the qualities of life.

2. Out of wedlock births.

3. Rise in Teen pregnancy.

4. High rise in divorce.

5. Decline in marriage.

6. "During the 1960s, there were only 4 sexually transmitted diseases but now there are 24"

7. Children living in a single parent family has trippled.

Can these enumerated consequences justify that we should ignore indecent dressing by ladies and other acts of immorality? I am asking based on empirical consequences enumerated, NOT RELIGIOUS and the fact that we call ourselves homosapiens, wise.

To choose to be MORAL UPRIGHT or IMMORAL is a human affair not of God. God doesn't get infected with H.I.V. or GONORREAH or SYPHILIS................E.T.C

Its you MAN that with bear the consequences of your own actions. Its not GOD'S business. (I will explain further later)

I have not talked about the EXTERNALITIES  to each of these consequences.

For example, the rise in Teen pregnancy is directly proportional to rise in abortion, an externality.

So that when we further trace the consequences of abortion all that there is, is an ugly picture, dehumanizing.

Each of the enumerated, obviously have a chain of NEGATIVE externalities, retrogressive with devastating implications.

SENSUAL NUD!TY, an emerging trend in fashion and entertainment reflecting in  societal life eating deep into its fabric, becoming so habitual. Can be traced as far as our contemporary world is concern to this HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE, of the twentith centurary, the sexual revolution of the 60s.

CARNAL CULTURE as it has become the culture almost every where in the world today did not start as so without a STRUGGLE to making it so by ACTIVIST who believe in a DREAM. A DREAM OF 'SEXUAL FREEDOM':  "Freedom to use their bodies as the saw it without having to worry about the burden of unwanted pregnancy".

Its said that, "the urge to 'FIND ONESELF', the activism of the 60s and the quest for autonomy were characterized by changes towards sexual attitudes at the time." (M.J Heale, The Sixties in America; History, Politics and Protest [press, 2001] pp 13-14.

ARE WE STILL FINDING OURSELVES? 

ARE YOU STILL DREAMING?

Well,

"We know now that when dreams come true they may turn into nightmares. And the paradox is that now that we know the end of the story we are totally in the dark about the future. The writing on the wall is there for all to see, but no one has found the key to decipher it" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections Of The Human Conditions).

Are 4 STDs before the-60s as against 24 STDs after the -60s a joke?  Am asking intelligent people. Does God get infected with GONOREAH? Who are those who get infected with STD for their choice of Immorality? 

Hmmmm......................!
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2017
17. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

The MULTITUDES' HEADS are so EMPTY today.Which in reality it is NOT truely empty but it is already so stuffed with all kinds of  PROFANE and PSEUDO knowledge, CONJECTURES and SPECULATIONS, FALLACIES OF COMPOSITIONS. So filled up, having no space to accomodate TRUISMS which are so clearly true statements that needs not even to be said.

4 STDs as against 24 STDs need no debate at all. TRUTH is so clear from FALSEHOOD. It was 4 STDs when sex was strictly within the boundaries of marriage as against 24 STDs when sex became so free. Which reminds me of an anonymous quote: "SINCE SEX BECAME EASIER TO GET, LOVE BECAME HARDER TO FIND".

Why should we choose to ignore what is outrightly wrong, leading us astray?

The efforts in trying to remove this, rubbish such as 'SENSUALITY' already stuffed into PEOPLE'S heads is honestly no child's play.

An age of full fledge DECADENCE. Human race, racing with utmost speed, down the lane of DECLINATION in MORALITY, INTELLECTUALITY, SPIRITUALITY, BEAUTY,...................and the vigorous everyday rise in IMMORALITY, INDECENCY, IGNORANCE, HYPOCRISY..............as if its a contest to see who is the most, WITHOUT SHAME, WITHOUT DIGNITY, WITHOUT HONOUR, WITHOUT INTERGRITY, INHUMANE, HEARTLESS, STUP!D. Such a mad race can't stop FRIGHTENING the SH!T out of any mind that is a witness to ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

With every moral discernment via spirituality, observation via the lens of reality of perception in precision of events that make up not just HIS-STORY but OUR-STORY and empirical analysis of the END -OF STORIES, which is the consequences of the actions and in-actions that is playing and has played by the fleeting of time.

Leaves those who SINCERELY strive hard to be truely HUMANE to keep on asking their RATIONAL minds:

How can a people, HUMANS a.k.a HOMOSAPIENS not ANIMALS allow ANIMALISTIC DESIRES to be KING over them, ruling over their faculty of reasoning to making them make DETERIMENTAL choices OVER and OVER and without trying to CORRECT their mistakes, which keeps affecting them in the most REGRESSIVE way and which EXTERNALITIES of their ill deeds, product of vain desires SURELY leaves not those who are so INNOCENT from having a BITTER TASTE of this DISTASTE, our DETERIORATED state.

Their is no arguing that we have animalistic traits but our essence as human beings is not to behave like animals, but to live to attaining the highest nature of 'SELF' by striving to do the right things, being discipline, responsible. That is why it is called SELF ESTEEM and that is why we are HUMANS and not ANIMALS.

ESTEEM means RESPECT. Respect yourself.

*DECADENCE means behaviour that shows that someone has low moral standards and is more concerned with pleasure than serious matters.

*DETERIORATE means to become worse.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2017
18. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

There is no ARGUING that if I post a title as: "SEE HER ERECTED NIPPLES UNCOVERED UNDER A WET PINK SILK"......................those who the spirit of SENSUALITY, multitude youths of today who have by design been rendered HOPELESS and USELESS, not thinking of their future, not even aware of their present state of LOSS, become so excited by such a title instead of matters that will improve their lives, a better today, a brighter tomorrow .

They troop like FLIES troop to a fresh feaces, defecated by a MAD MAN suffering from diarrhoea. You know there is constant supply of watery sh!t . HIGH TRAFFIC....................... YOUTHS JAMMING EACH OTHER ON THE INTERNET, ALL EYES ON SCREEN, INTERNET ON FIRE. "Shit don land o!" Flies buzzing every where.

If I post a title as: HUMANITY IMPERIL, AN AGE OF DECADENCE.

Such post is NO PRIORITY because, the decadence of our age is by choice to living a DIRTY life. Flies buzzing, you know constant supply of watery shit, DIARRHOEA by mad people controling the minds of the multitude STUP!D people, the herd. Through the media e.t.c.

*Diarrhoea is an illness in which waste from the bowels is watery and comes out often hence constant supply for these flies.

Instead of choosing to be like the BEES, flying from one beautiful flower to another beautiful flower. PRODUCTIVE, always busy making HONEY.

BLOCKED HEADED BLOGGERS, are all out there enticing the suppose STRENGTH of the society. A society that sees MONEY as everything soon kills it self, die and become DECAY.

"SEE AS SHE, hmmmmm!...........(PHOTO +18 only)".

Flies buzzing to such latrine to go and see.  Blogs which adds NO value to life but B.S..................BULLSH!T. Intellecual vacuity everywhere you go.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2017
19. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

After enlighten us about the HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE OF THE TWENTITH CENTURY, which EVIL fruits we are all reaping today.

I see it fit that, at this point, to make some CLARIFICATIONS which is meant to further guide everyone's comprehension and interpretation as to the FRAME OF THOUGHT with which I had choosen my title and why I choose to FOCUS on women.

I believe this clarification is going to help minds from wandering into the bushes of BIAS (meaning inclination or prejudice for or against, in a way unjust.)

This is so, so as to make a reader stick to the STRAIGHT PATH, full of CLARITY, no AMBIGUITY since its a writing not from a mind SENTIMENTAL, SELFISH but a very LUCID MIND whose sole interest is UPLIFTMENT of the human race via ENLIGHTENMENT with the torch of ABSOLUTE TRUTH being EMPIRICAL and with WOMEN as the MAIN FOCUS as far as this piece is concern.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2017
20. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

The title: DON'T BLAME MEN WHO TREAT THE KIND OF YOU WOMEN AS A WASTE BIN, is grounded on simple observable facts.

Once we look into history, and analyze foundamental social thoughts to understanding of woman's situation, when IMMORALITY or INDECENCY is committed by both a MAN and a WOMAN. Its NOT A FALLACY that its the woman who is at the greatest LOSS, the LOSER when faced by societal's reactions to illicit acts committed by both a man and a woman.

Why then should ANY WOMAN at all choose to engage in an ill trade of GREATEST LOSS, incuring THE MOST PAIN for herself, when there are other options on the table that will lead her to a WIN-WIN and with the GREATEST GAIN on her side?

Is a point the post is hitting on.

Does NUD!TY signify DIGNITY? Does NUD!TY
earn respect from men? Is NUD!TY for the sake of men by these women not a show of their own INSECURITY or EXPLOITATION of the male's basic sexual instinct?

The post keeps hammering on WOMEN who have choosen to tread on this SHAMEFUL path, telling them:  'use your B-for BRIAN and not B-for BODY'. 'Have SELF WORTH so you won't in the end be treated as WORTHLESS, WITHOUT DIGNITY, ending being dumped in the waste bin as the 'DIRT' you had presented your self to 'DIRTY MINDS' whom your 'SHAMELESSNESS' inevitably attracts like FLIES to FEACES. 

WOMEN!!! YOU ARE THE REFLECTION OF THE KIND OF MEN YOU ATTRACT TO YOURSELF. If you want a man who is going to LOVE you, treat you KINDLY,  RESPECT you. Then, all those virtues MUST imbibe in you FIRST and FOREMOST. Exuding from your INNER SELF, an aura.

" You will be address as the way you dress". Is no lie at all an old adage by the wise.

IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR OWN SELF, RESPECT YOUR OWN SELF, TREAT YOURSELF WITH KINDNESS, WITH DIGNITY, THEN WHO WILL?

MENnnnnnnnnnn!!!?

WOMAN!!! If you don't have respect for yourself you can't expect MEN to either. ITS NOT REALISTIC.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2017
21. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo.

SO, WHAT IS THE PRICE OF SHAME? (The answer is a clarification)

"As TED'S social media editor, I have seen a lot of nasty comments. I've seen grown men and women deride a 14-year old girl for her choice of dress, I've seen them say they're revolted, by a beautiful transgender woman. On every talk about race, I've seen a slew of racist comments. BUT NONE HAVE EVER BEEN AS BAD AS THE COMMENTS WE GOT WHEN WE PUBLISHED MONICA LEWINSKY'S TED TALK: THE PRICE OF SHAME".

"As I read, hundreds of hideous comments, I suddenly realized I was being subjected to a tiny fraction of what MONICA has experienced, EVERYDAY SINCE SHE WAS 24 YEARS OLD, essentially everyday of her adult life. I can only begin to imagine how profoundly these hateful comments must have shaped HERSELF WORTH. We all find our SELF-ESTEEM shaken when we feel INSULTED or DISRESPECTED. But to have the entire world insult you for 17 years straight? That's abuse on another level" Nadia GoodMan. (TED'S social media editor)

WOMEN ASK YOURSELF? WHAT PRICE DO MEN PAY FOR SHAMEFUL ACTS COMMITED INVOLVING ANOTHER WOMAN, OR WOMEN? HAVE YOU NO COMMON SENSE THAT, YOU A WOMAN WILL ALWAYS BE THE GREATEST LOSER IN SUCH FOUL PLAY?!!!

Despite being a private affair between a young beautiful woman MONICA LEWINSKY and a Married man, who is not just a Married man but also the President of the United States of America. BILL CLINTON'S wife, HILLARY still chose to stand by her husband's side despite such a betrayal of trust.

Did Bill Clinton stand by Monica, his side chick after their private affair became public?

Did Americans stand by MONICA or against her?

Did Bill Clinton get booted in the ass, IMPEACHED from office of the Presidency, president of the United States of America for his extramarital affair?

Till date "17 YEARS STRAIGHT" Monica Lewisky (a woman) is still out there by herself all alone, paying public price for the private affair she and of course a Married man were entangled in............................END OF STORY. Bill metaphorically dumped his side chick into the waste bin. WHO IS TO BLAME?

The question again, who is to blame?

Did Monica not know Bill is a married man and unaware and uninformed of the CONSEQUENCES of having an affair with a married man?

Even as some may claim that it was a set up,  as Hillary had claimed. It still makes a STUP!DITY of any woman to indulge in such foul play because when it back-fires, she is the one that will feel the most brunt.

Truth be said. Its the woman that pays the most price of shame not the man. This is the reality about the human society. The message I am passing. DON'T BLAME MEN FOR YOUR OWN STUP!DITY.

WOMAN BE WISE!!!

"Wisdom is found only in truth" Van Goethe

DON'T BE STUP!D!!!

The title: Don't blame men who treat the kind of you women as a waste bin is a WARNING, an ADVICE to women to become WISE. The price of shame is mostly paid by you women.

For some WOMEN, its a price the will never stop paying for the rest of their lives, in sorrow and tears for reacting against their intellect, for being S-T-U-P-!-D.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2017
22. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo.

My using Monica Lewinsky - Bill Gate SEX scandal is in order to paint CLEARLY,  what all women should know or already know which is  that: WHEN IT COMES TO THE PRICE OF SHAME, WOMEN PAY THE MOST PRICE AND NOT MEN.

The post is aimed at provoking a change in the mentality and image of lots of ladies who have today more than ever before chosen to parading themselves as 'S-L-U-T-S', by all means, trying very, very hard to fit into the trend of FEAST OF THE FLESH for a catch. A societal design by architects of illusions and merchants of delusions, the CAPITALIST SYSTEM, that runs our world of CONSUMERISM.

Monica's TED talk: THE PRICE OF SHAME, attracted almost eleven million views 11,000,000 a magnificent number. That was the kind of attention she got and which number of comments is remarkable too,but they comments were mostly of not kindness or forgiveness but vitriolic.

They same PUBLIC HATRED is NOT alloted to Bill Clinton, in the same public's eye. THIS IS THE REALITY I WANT THESE WOMEN TO SEE. Its a reality so true with almost every culture that you know. Even with documentations in Religious scriptures.

Once upon a time, YEAR 00000000............GARDEN OF EDEN, ADAM and EVE, the Bible tells us that the woman EVE was blamed for the eating of the forbiden fruit which both she and her husband ate. A story though allegorical, which to the best of my knowledge has nothing to do with SEX but sheer DISOBEDIENCE "don't eat that fruit" but they did.

Yet, there are more than enough PLAIN STORIES of illicit sexual acts as documented by the writers of the Bible which i can use to illustrate my point to fit accurately the fact that women pay the most price of shame. One of such popular stories of illicit sexual act, is............"He who is without sin among you let him be the first to throw a stone at her" John 8: 7.

Not "the first to throw a stone" 'AT THEM' but "AT HER". The question is where is the 'HE' with whom she committed the crime of ADULTERY?

Men have always been able to evade themselves of sexual relations outside of marriage, and other illicit sexual act.  THIS IS DEEPLY ROOTED IN HUMAN HISTORY AND TILL DATE IT IS SO. MONICA AND BILL IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF OUR MODERN DAY. 

The post is telling women that there are better options than choosing to be S-T-U-P-I-D. I.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2017
23. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

Monica Lewinsky expressed her regrets in the following words in 1998: "I was patient zero of losing a personal reputation on a global scale almost instantaneously".

WOMAN!!! What REPUTATION are you building for yourself ? "See my curves" "see my boobs" "see my bum-bum" "see my toto" "see my as'shole" (In-ya-ma-ka) SENSUALITY not SENSIBILITY..................is that all you got? Curves, Boobs, Bumbum, ......................NO BRAIN?!!!!!! e.t.c, e.t.c, other good, good virtues.................... like SELF RESPECT, you EMPTY HEAD. 

* "see my toto" is no joke. Do you know that there is actually a contest for selecting THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VAGINA?

Ye! Ye!! Ye!!! Yeeeeeeee..................!!!!! SENSUALITY THE SPIRIT ANIMATING OUR WORLD. AN AGE OF ROTTENESS.

Another is Miss Bum Bum. All this shows degrade women and its only STUP!D women who participate in them. And only men who love STUP!D women are entertained by them.

Ladies! Give yourselves B-for Brain. Not all that glitters is gold. Be B-for Bold in preserving your D for DIGNITY. There is a lot to being a WOMAN than that which is in between your legs. What is in between your ears called BRAIN is no mesh of mayonnaise. Use it for what it is meant for. DON'T BE THOUGHTLESS.

*Note again that my frequent use of the word STUP!D, STUP!DITY as we will come across this word many times, is in the context of a DSYFUNCTIONAL MIND........A MIND THAT REACTS AGAINST THE INTELLECT. Not as it is mostly construed as an ABUSE to stimulate VEXATION but as a MENTAL ILLNESS that needs CURE. Its not an abuse or mis-use of word. AM JUST BEING EMPHATIC!!! If the word STUP!D by my context fits anyone reading this like a shoe, kindly and quickly UNLACE. Change into a shoe of DIGNITY, INTERGITY and WISDOM.

Such is an esscence of this piece.

There is no DIGNITY in NUD!TY and there is NO JUSTIFICATION for it no matter what. The empirical consequences which is so visible every where we turn affirms that there is NO JUSTIFICATION except if by a SCHNOOK,SCHMUCK.

SCHNOOK, SCHMUCK both mean the same thing. A stupid person.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2017
24. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

"The UNTALENTED are more at ease in a society that gives them valid ALIBIS for not achieving than in one where opportunities are abundant". Eric Hoffer (Reflection of The Human Condition)

What does it mean, ALIBIS? It means EXCUSES.

Afonjashapmouth:

Thats your opinion, after bashing the female do you even sit back to think of the topic why idecent outfits? A goods without patronage or public concent does not last in circulation. Ask yourself arent us the male folks the major patronage and advocates of indecently dressed girls? If we detest it then why would any girl want to dress indecently?  For who? If we support.it why trash the product we created or in love with? Abeg address issues on both edges and stop writting with sentiments.

The quote above serves as EXCUSES for INDECENY, than as a REMEDY.

How?

This is how!!!

Such EXCUSES have always prompted SELF DECEIVING women to shut down their faculty of reason. They think every body is like them with mayonnaise inside their skull and instead of an INTROSPECTION, they jump from the cliff of RATIONALITY into the GUTTERS OF INSANITY because SELF SACRIFICE is much easier than SELF REALIZATION.

And what is she sacrificing? Her DIGNITY for VANITY.  

So she "jumps from the cliff of rationality into the gutters of insanity".

Immediately those excuses were put forward in black and white and by a 'MALE FOLK'. It inspired a FEMALE who quickly exhibited what is called VICTIM'S MENTALITY as had been expressed in the PRELUDE.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2017
25. Afonjashapmouth, ineedinfo

A victim's mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize themselves as a victim of a negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of CLEAR EVIDENCE of such circumstances.

So, it starts to ring in a skull full of mayonnaise, thinking its a VALID EXCUSE to be STUP!D and thus:

'If not for the male folks who patronize, advocate, love indecently dressed girls, I, a girl won't be dressing indecently. But because the male folks like to patronize indecently dressed girls. AM ONLY BEING A VICTIM OF THESE MALE FOLKS' LUST FOR OUR NAKE'D, HALF NAKED BODIES. THAT IS WHY I KEEP EXPOSING THE SENSUAL PARTS OF MY BODY TO THEM. Actually i detest exposing my body but don't blame me blame the male folks who advocate, patronize, love, indecently dressed girls. That's why I dress half nak'ed to appease them. IF MEN START IGNORING US WHEN WE DRESS INDECENTLY, WE WOMEN ARE GOING TO STOP DRESSING INDECENTLY.' 

What you just finished reading is a victim's mentality....... AN EPITOME OF LACK OF SELF ESTEEM.    

If any female should have the mind blowing insight to acknowledge that if
Ineedinfo:

trashy dressing is ignored out there, none would dress that way.

then, such a female(s) should also have a mature rationality to accept that the change from INDECENCY to DECENCY starts from SELF not from outside of self. Why should any REASONABLE WOMAN have to wait until men start ignoring trashy dressing before it pops in her head to stop dressing trashy.Trashy dressing is not even suppose to be a way of dressing by 'WOMEN' because it instigates being treated as a TRASH by men. 

A woman who chooses to dress trashingly and who is not willing to stop dressing trashingly unless dressing trashingly becomes a trend ignored by men, is obviously living a trash life, living for men not even for herself. HOW SAD REALLY, WHICH IS AN EXHIBITION OF TOTAL INSECURITY. YOU ARE SO INSECURE, YOU HAVE TO LIVE FOR MEN EVEN IF IT MEANS DRAGING YOUR DIGNITY IN THE GUTTERS OF SHAME. HOW S-T-U-P-I-D REALLY!!!

No WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE behaves this way, because, A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE knows who she is, what she wants and will never compromise. They don't work their ass-out so as to become TOYS to be played with by men. Neither do they dress trashy, but in raiments of honour. They are reverenced and not trashed by men and are attracted by MEN WITH CLASS because they are WOMEN OF CLASS.

REVERENCE means great respect and admiration for someone or something.

Have you ever heard a man say he respects a woman because she's got big boobs, big ass, great hips which she flaunts about without shame, cleavage exposed e.t.c, e.t.c?

Except a man who might have gotten INTOXICATED after sucking her boobs, fermented milk, as if drunk of alcohol.
Re: Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2017
26 . Afonjashapmouth. Ineedinfo

In the face of CLEAR EVIDENCE. Can anybody DENY the OBVIOUS TRUTH that WOMEN who choose to dress DECENTLY, who choose to keep IMPROVING on their B-for Brain INTELLECTUALLY, who are MORALLY UPRIGHT, who have SELF ESTEEM, who are CONFIDENT, who are HAPPY for who they are, not trying DESPIRATELY to be WANNA BE'S, who seek not ATTENTION of men like S-L-U-T-S, who WON'T COMPROMISE SUBSTANCE for FAKE SUPPERFACIALITY OF THE SURFACE, who know what the WANT, who THEY ARE, LOVE themselves, don't subscribe to the MENTALITY of the CROWD, (for the crowd at most times is STUP!D)...........................e.t.c. e.t.c good- good-good virtues...................and above all, WHO RESPECT THEMSELVES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Love Of My Life / Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend Mercilessly After Catching Him Cheating. / Collection Of Beautiful Skirt And Blouse For Celebrating Women Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.