Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,350 members, 7,884,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness (850 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Sirgay: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2017
If you ask a Nigerian girl why she is hoeing she would say because men do it too, if you ask why being promiscuous she would say blame guys I am not fucking myself. ask why do you dress like a slut she would say that is what men like.

Some even went so far in blaming men for not keeping their virginity till marriage as if they were compelled or raped. Take responsibility for your actions, pussy and dick are different.

One girl gave me the shocker of my life by saying she lost her virginity because guys don't even want to marry Virgins, they don't like virgins like loose girls.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Sirgay: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Sirgay: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2017
mynd44
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Sirgay: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Dominique
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by valgbo(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2017
m
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Your first paragraph: I don't think this about blaming guys. I think we are simply wondering what your obsession with 'female promiscuity' is about as opposed to 'male promiscuity' or simply 'promiscuity amongst young people' or the promiscuity of the human species in general. There's so much of it everywhere and it makes no sense carving out promiscuity amongst women for special consideration and vilification.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Sirgay: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Your first paragraph: I don't think this about blaming guys. I think we are simply wondering what your obsession with 'female promiscuity' is about as opposed to 'male promiscuity' or simply 'promiscuity amongst young people' or promiscuity of the human species. There's so much of it everywhere and it makes no sense carving out promiscuity amongst women for special consideration and vilification.

Just proving my point, you don't compare miss, the dick function and traits differs from the pussy an adult should know Moreover a woman is valued by her body and if the body is available for all it loses value drastically. That's nature. Men promiscuity is as a result of stronger sexual needs than that of females, don't tell me men have to control themselves when you don't have a dick.

what of other paragraph and points? must be so true you can't dispute.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Sirgay: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2017
valgbo:
m
what are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Sirgay: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2017
seun!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Sirgay:

Just proving my point, you don't compare miss, the dick function and traits differs from the pussy an adult should know Moreover a woman is valued by her body and if the body is available for all it loses value drastically. That's nature. Men promiscuity is as a result of stronger sexual needs than that of females, don't tell me men have to control themselves when you don't have a dick.

what of other paragraph and points? must be so true you can't dispute.

But you think you can tell women that they have to control themselves even when you don't have a vagina? Anyway, this type of unreasonableness is nothing new.

We are talking about sexual promiscuity which is primitive to the character of the human species. It has nothing to do with penis or vagina, but sexual arousal and desire. Human beings aren't hard wired to see an attractive mate and have their pussies suddenly go dry (or have their penis go flaccid) simply because they have exceeded their supposed quota of sexual mates. We don't shut down because we are in relationships.

But also, as human beings, we understand that our actions have consequences and we have the power to suppress our urges if we have the desire to do so. For example, no matter how starved you are, you won't feel justified raiding a food court; you're still expected to know your boundaries and keep them. Or suffer the repercussions. Promiscuity is not a criminal offense and it has no predetermined repercussions (for men). But if it were, if people could actually go to prison for having more than one sexual partner, human beings (men and women) would not act so carelessly. For now, the only dissenting voice to promiscuity is conscience and social norms; and it is louder in the ears of women. It has nothing to do with nature.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

But you think you can tell women have to control themselves even when you don't have a vagina? Anyway, this type of unreasonableness is nothing new.

We are talking about sexual promiscuity which is primitive to the character of the human species. It has nothing to do with penis or vagina, but sexual arousal and desire. Human beings aren't hard wired to see an attractive mate and have their pussies suddenly go dry (or have their penis go flaccid) simply because they have exceeded their supposed quota of sexual mates. We don't shut down because we are in relationships.

But also, as human beings, we understand that our actions have consequences and we have the power to suppress our urges if we have the desire to do so. For example, no matter how starved you are, you won't feel justified raiding a food court; you're still expected to know your boundaries and keep them. Or suffer the repercussions. Promiscuity is not a criminal offense and it has no predetermined repercussions (for men). But if it were, if people could actually go to prison for having more than one sexual partner, human beings (men and women) would not act so carelessly. For now, the only dissenting voice to promiscuity is conscience and social norms; and it is louder in the ears of women. It has nothing to do with nature.
Don't mind them. It is when they feel the urge to flex their sexist and chauvinistic muscles that they suddenly become experts in fields where they know zilch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Women in general are one mixed up bunch

They will feel terrible when some guys call them ugly. They use various phrases and statements like "no body ugly, I am beautiful, it is what I think that matters" etc. to make themselves feel better. Nevertheless, they will be the first to call other ladies ugly and go out of their way to prove this..

Just like some ladies will claim men are the reasons they expose themselves. However, when insulted by the men they claim to be dressing for, they will claim the insults didn't affect their feelings
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Don't mind them. It is when they feel the urge to flex their sexist and chauvinistic muscles that they suddenly become experts in fields where they know zilch.

Lol! True.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by tosyne2much(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
I was also astonished when a lady told me she intentionally lost her virginity because guys no longer value it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Sirgay: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

But you think you can tell women that they have to control themselves even when you don't have a vagina? Anyway, this type of unreasonableness is nothing new.

Exactly my point, the comparison ideal. Thanks for proving my point, you couldn't make a point without giving one for both gender.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sirgay:

Exactly my point, the comparison ideal. Thanks for proving my point, you couldn't make a point without giving one for both gender.

You're welcome. But that is also my point: You have to include both genders because promiscuity is not an exclusively female thing. It is not a comparison I'm making, it is rather the complete consideration of the word. You should look up the word and see what it means. You'll find that it is not gender biased. So, why try so hard to misunderstand it?

Like I said: Women aren't blaming guys when they point to the promiscuity of man (just like I don't believe men are blaming women for male promiscuity when they point out promiscuous women. See how silly that sounds?) they are simply offering a wider perspective, so that who ever is so shocked by promiscuity amongst women finds it easier to accept that it is an inherent human quality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness by Humanistme: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
people just create dumb threads and start mentioning mynd for fp.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? / My Reply When A Bisexual Was Hitting On Me Today / Man Marries 3 Wives In Okpaka, Delta State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.