Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan (4943 Views)

Poll: Will Birmingham defeat United?

Yes: 20% (5 votes)
No - They'll lose: 60% (15 votes)
No - they'll get a draw: 20% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Vs Man Utd (1 - 1) - Live / Hull City Vs Chelsea On Saturday 9th Jan; 1.45pm Nig Time(Postponed) / Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by rasputinn(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2010
Arsenal and Man U drew,Chelsea will fare worse in their next game,they'll lose against Sunderland,I'm confident of that
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
nateevs:

Implosion. .
You won't believe the gist going on in here. . .

Get out of here. . . . . .

We are made to believe Utd can't be much different without Ronnie and Tevez.
Having Tevez in the Utd team now would be like having a new £30m signing.

He was with us last season and he scored a disappointing 5 goals in 29 league appearances.

Chac was telling me last season how he's scored only a handful of goals for Utd. . What's your verdict now. ?
Tevez is a better striker to have than Owen and that's a no brainer.

Tevez-------12 goals in 22 appearances for £47 million
Owen--------7 goals in 24  appearances for £0.

I think Owen is still the better player.

Utd ain't sh.it without Ronnie and Tvez.

Of course, when Ronaldo and Tevez were Man Utd players. . . .United won every game by at least 3-0.
Even when teams in good form fought like British bulldogs we would always just swat them aside like flies.
In the last season Ronaldo/Tevez were at OT, we had a record of 38 league wins + 0 Draw + 0 Loss. It was great. grin grin grin
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by tkb417(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
@sauron
That was a nice response!
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by tkb417(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
We need a poacher!!!!!!!
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2010
tkb417:

We need a poacher!!!!!!!

Maybe this has always been the reason no club has done 4 league titles in a row in England.

Tonight's game was the 100th time Fergie has changed his team. . . . .Can u beat that?
I cannot remember the last time we had VDS, Rio and Vidic playing together in a RED shirt.
Confidence starts from the defence and the distribution of PIG, Evans & Brown tonight were atrocious.

Injuries and more injuries like the angel of death resides at Old Trafford.
What irked me wasn't the dropped points but the poo performance.
We had 6 mins added time and we didn't get out of our half throughout that period.
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by nateevs(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2010
Get out of here. . . . . .

It's an implosion.
I can remember clearly you telling me Utd has the best squad.
Now all of them are useless are you are all having arguments and counter-arguments.

He was with us last season and he scored a disappointing 5 goals in 29 league appearances.

I don't care about last season. The operative word is NOW. Dude has scored 9 league goals already and Owen can barely get a league start only if Rooney, Berbatov and Wellbeck are injured.
Are you really telling me that if Tevez was in the Utd team now Owen will get ahead of him? you must be smoking some cheap cigarettes.

Of course, when Ronaldo and Tevez were Man Utd players. . . .United won every game by at least 3-0.
Even when teams in good form fought like British bulldogs we would always just swat them aside like flies.
In the last season Ronaldo/Tevez were at OT, we had a record of 38 league wins + 0 Draw + 0 Loss. It was great.   

Your attempt at sarcasm is awful . . not even when you talking bollocks.
No one is saying you have to win every game with them two around. . but you finished off matches better last season.

Were you having these arguments last season ?
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by nateevs(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
rasputinn:

Arsenal and Man U drew,Chelsea will fare worse in their next game,they'll lose against Sunderland,I'm confident of that

What are you confident about? Absolute rubbish.
Even if Man and Chelsea draw all their games till the end of the season you still won't win the league.

Chelsea dropped too many points in a short period after a period of good games.
Y'all should be leading the table by now.
If Chelsea win all their games during the ACN, it's goodbye to all of you.

With all this rubbish y'all are playing, we will beat you home and away. grin grin
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
nateevs:

It's an implosion.
I can remember clearly you telling me Utd has the best squad.
Now all of them are useless are you are all having arguments and counter-arguments.

We still have the best defensive unit in this league OUT. . . . . .We have the best squad but they are currently ravaged with injuries.

I don't care about last season. The operative word is NOW. Dude has scored 9 league goals already and Owen can barely get a league start only if Rooney, Berbatov and Wellbeck are injured.

U have just mentioned the single most important factor. . . . . .Owen can barely get a league start SO comparing him with Tevez that actually appeared 29 times last season with the BPITW(Ronaldo) and all he could deliver was a miserable 5 league goals makes you a consummate dork.

Are you really telling me that if Tevez was in the Utd team now Owen will get ahead of him? you must be smoking some cheap cigarettes.

Of course. . . . . .Macheda got ahead of Tevez in many games last season.
Tevez as a United player was a waste of space. I don't care if he scores 500 goals at Citeh.

Forlan was shyte at Man Utd but a cult hero in Spain.
He couldn't cut it in a big club like United so stop spreading useless chaff around here hyping Tevez.

Tevez n Owen had a face-off in Manchester Derby in August. . . . . .It was Owen who got his name on the headlines, not Tevez.
I have seen enough of Tevez to know he is quack!!!!

Your attempt at sarcasm is awful . . not even when you talking bollocks.
No one is saying you have to win every game with them two around. . but you finished off matches better last season.

4 losses and 6 draws was finishing off matches better? You must be high on cheap weed.
Were Rio + VDS + Vidic out for this long last season? Did we play Carrick n Fletcher in the heart of the defence last season?
How come Tevez/Ronaldo couldn't conjure their magic against Fulham, Derby County, Liverpool(TWICE) and Arsenal last season?
What about the draws against SPURS, Aston Villa, Everton and Chelsea?

Where you having these arguments last season ?

We were having it every week.
Eastbay and Sauron had arguments every monday concerning United's insipid performance.
United's defence bailed the team out last season when they went 14 league games without conceding. Tevez/Ronaldo had nothing to do with that.
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by mikkynwa: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
i want 2 know free online streaming web 4 nation cup
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by RuuDie(m): 5:57am On Jan 10, 2010
Well. . . . last night proved 1 thing to me; no matter how bad Berbatov is acclaimed to be, how slow he is or how lackadaisical he looks - when he's on alongside Rooney, @ least, there's some element of threat. This game was just shambolic. . . . right now, i sincerely don't think UTD can retain this ligue title, maybe the Carling Cup is where our hope lies for a trophy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan / Blackburn Rovers Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 2) On 2nd April 2012 / Blackburn Rovers Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 5th November 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.