Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,333 members, 7,947,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) (18578 Views)

Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside / P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) / Phyno – Financial Woman Ft. P'square (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) by Dilijingsly(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2017
iamVirus:
DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Timaya ft. Rudeboy (P-Square) – Dance---> http://360jamng.net/music-timaya-ft-rudeboy-p-square-dance-prod-by-orbeat/

This is lit!

Only one P-Square
p square day b one no two eh. d gbedu go. make u soji
Re: Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2017
Will good lyrics change d current economic situation, will it add to your bank account or will change a bad situation. The song is okay, I just don't like the video.

Timaya too get attitude, dope swagg
Re: Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) by timunstopable: 4:55pm On May 04, 2017
The song is OK

it is simply a copy cat of Blackky's Rosie.

I hope Timaya got the permission of Blackky

Overall song is OK
Re: Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) by Davenells24(m): 5:02pm On May 04, 2017
timaya just bleeped up big time wack song,he should have asked tiwa how well her song with just Paul of psquare went,timaya doesn't know that peter alone is a market,peter's presence attracts attention,this song won't go no where # he wants to make peter feel bad but sorry for him peter can't be moved!! rubbish

1 Like

Re: Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) by kecee99(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2017
som345678:
your success lies in your hands,boost your financial status today
scammer
Re: Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) by stieyven(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2017
junkiesneverdie:
grin when you see musicians running out of ideas
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) by Jinf: 8:39pm On May 04, 2017
I downloaded the video and audio on Naija Jam Alert. The song is OK sha.. undecided

For those who don't know Naija Jam Alert, It's an android app that notifies you of new songs and provides you a link to download the song for free.

Download the app @=> https://www.getjar.com/categories/entertainment-apps/more/Naija-Jam-Alert-932345

Thank me later wink
Re: Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) by Koval12(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Just a remix of Can I have a dance Rosie by Blackky. In hope he got permission from Blackky before releasing this song. #piracy
Re: Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) by Tundeprintz: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Obagoblog:
Got her contact from michat.

After my second round cum, I didn't remove my dick because I was still enjoying it. The sperm is now inside the condom, making my dick slippery against the inside of the condom..

I saw it ooo.. Instead of stopping, I continued as my dick never shrink finish and the babe still close eyes, pull bedsheets and moaning in pain and pleasure.

As dick shrink finish, I comot am but condom lost inside the pussy o. Lol

Fear catch me o. The babe too was scared and panic. She squat and start pulling out the missing condom. The thing is funny and interesting as she was shivering and squirting while pulling it out. Finally, the missing condom was found.

ADVICE
Abeg, when u cum inside your condom, stop and change it if you must continue.

HELP
Which antibiotics can I use after this selfish mistake.

Room is dark with poor camera.

Bro abeg u fit pass her contact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." / I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon / The 80s and 90s Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.