Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,023 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:02 AM

Desmond Elliot Reveals How His Mother Got Him Arrested Twice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Reveals How His Mother Got Him Arrested Twice (501 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Reveals How His Mother Got Him Arrested Twice by TunezMediaTV: 4:01pm On May 04, 2017
Aside calling his Nigerian fans 'abusive', popular actor and filmmaker turned politician, Desmond Elliot revealed how his own mother dragged him to police station twice as a youngster.

While talking about which was more stressful between acting and directing. Desmond said;

"So, acting is more stressful? Not really but as an actor, you make sure that you are fit. You have to stay in shape, if not you’ll bore your fans. And we all know that Nigerian fans do not advice, they abuse. They will say ‘look at this man, see how fat he is. Can’t you see how your mates are looking?"

About his mother expectations when he started acting ;

"She was exicted. She complained when she had not seen any of the movies I have done and I always went out in the morning and come back at night. She has not seen money and she has not seen any film. The first time she saw me on screen was in a movie, Suitors, where I played an extra role. While watching, we waited and waited for my part to come so she could see me. She almost gave up. After a while, she will say ‘Shola where are you?’ and I will tell her to wait that they will soon show it.

So when they finally showed my part, I had to rewind and show her, ‘Mum look at me’. She was very proud and the first day I brought money home, I became her favourite son.

About Growing up, the actor revealed his rebellious side, hear him;

"I had a very strict mother. The slightest thing, she can take you to police station.

Oh! Yes, she held me by my hand to the police station. She told the officer on duty to help discipline and beat me. People will beg on the way but she will drag me. She will hold my short and drag me to the station. She did that twice when we were still living in Jos."

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/desmond-elliot-reveals-how-his-mother.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Desmond Elliot Reveals How His Mother Got Him Arrested Twice by crazyABO(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2017
Joy of mother hood embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrate The Delivery Of His Second Daugter With Friends (pics,vid) / 7 Things You Probably DIDN'T KNOW About Yemi Alade (video) / Hip Hop Wonder Kid, Daliment, Single 'e Ma Fara We' Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.