Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) (2159 Views)

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Onitsha: The Bini And Igbo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2017
I don't have any problem with the Biafran movement as an Igbo guy I support the movement just as I would support an Odua or Arewa republic, every race has the right to self actualisation, however this whole Jewish thing needs to end. We are Igbos not Jews and if we go down this "jewish igbo" path, then we would be in for some very shocking unpleasant surprise. You need to understand how the Jews reason, people tend to mistake Christianity for Judaism, I can assure you there is NO connection and believe me the Jews HAVE NO LOVE for Christians and pretty much anyone else who isn't a Jew. So please enough is enough, there are millions of Igbos in Nigeria and in the diaspora, we can accomplish WHATEVER we want if we are united and have a common goal, we need unity now and a common purpose NOT some division as a result of someone's newly acquired religion or ideology. 100% christian, 100% igbo THAT'S THE MOVEMENT, NOTHING ELSE COMES BETWEEN THAT. Enough of this Israel / Jewish crap, seemed funny at first but I think its time to drop the charade.

read about how the Israeli Jews treat the Ethiopian Jews aka Beta Israeli. You would be used as cannon fodder to fight the war of the Zionist nation of Israel and that's about it. 100% PROUD IGBO, 100% CHRISTIAN. GOD BLESS THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN

5 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by ElsonMorali: 5:40pm On May 04, 2017
Your people are coming for your head..

Abeg make I hide under this okra tree dey observe.

5 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Oxtonguy: 5:42pm On May 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by AlienStar: 5:54pm On May 04, 2017
it will be best if people practice whatever religion they choose and not ikmposing Jewish on us! Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ being the messiah!

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
AlienStar:
it will be best if people practice whatever religion they choose and not ikmposing Jewish on us! Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ being the messiah!

Thank you o !

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by greenermodels: 6:14pm On May 04, 2017
jj
Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Ngozi123(f): 6:14pm On May 04, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
I don't have any problem with the Biafran movement as an Igbo guy I support the movement just as I would support an Odua or Arewa republic, every race has the right to self actualisation, however this whole Jewish thing needs to end. We are Igbos not Jews and if we go down this "jewish igbo" path, then we would be in for some very shocking unpleasant surprise. You need to understand how the Jews reason, people tend to mistake Christianity for Judaism, I can assure you there is NO connection and believe me the Jews HAVE NO LOVE for Christians and pretty much anyone else who isn't a Jew. So please enough is enough, there are millions of Igbos in Nigeria and in the diaspora, we can accomplish WHATEVER we want if we are united and have a common goal, we need unity now and a common purpose NOT some division as a result of someone's newly acquired religion or ideology. 100% christian, 100% igbo THAT'S THE MOVEMENT, NOTHING ELSE COMES BETWEEN THAT. Enough of this Israel / Jewish crap, seemed funny at first but I think its time to drop the charade.

read about how the Israeli Jews treat the Ethiopian Jews aka Beta Israeli. You would be used as cannon fodder to fight the war of the Zionist nation of Israel and that's about it. 100% PROUD IGBO, 100% CHRISTIAN. GOD BLESS THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN

I don't think that the Igbo-Jewish connection should end as it's always good to build networks with people. However, I agree with you in that some Igbos should stop calling themselves Jews until it can be scientifically verified. As for the situation with the Ethiopian Jews, I don't think that that should have any affect on how we, as a people, view ourselves. White Jewish people, who may not even be really Jewish themselves, should not have the authority to dictate who is a Jew and who isn't.

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
for me..anything wey go make sun rise sharp sharp.. i dey.

no time again..

we stubborn well..even jews go fear wen d meet with us Igbo..aswear.

so if na jews go make am happen na na..no wahala..
after that we go renegotiate.
Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Pavore9: 8:32pm On May 04, 2017
This identity mix up reeks of ignorance! I am igbo and Christian and do not have any business being Jewish! There is a Kenyan tribe that bear names we igbos also bear , such as Okoro, Opara, Kanayo, Ejimba, Amadi, Obi etc but no one is hearing them screaming being Jewish!

4 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Themonster: 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
i only believe in self determination cool
Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Yyeske(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2017
This Jewish connection crap pisses me off, we are Igbos and Africans 100%

4 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 04, 2017
Shut up you afonja

We are jews. Chukwu akigbe sambisala told our director nnamudi kanu so.

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2017
Ngozi123:

I don't think that the Igbo-Jewish connection should end as it's always good to build networks with people. However, I agree with you in that some Igbos should stop calling themselves Jews until it can be scientifically verified. As for the situation with the Ethiopian Jews, I don't think that that should have any affect on how we, as a people, view ourselves. White Jewish people, who may not even be really Jewish themselves, should not have the authority to dictate who is a Jew and who isn't.

You mustn't build connections by claiming heritage.
If you need China's support, what will you do?
Claim Chinese?

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Ngozi123(f): 8:50pm On May 04, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Claim Chinese?

I never said that the Igbos should claim Jewish heritage; I explicitly said that that the ones who are calling themselves Jews should refrain from doing so until it can be scientifically verified.

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

no time again..

It won't.
Jews are not stupid

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by phreakabit(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

no time again..

Ignorance personified.
Just felt like coming here to spew arrant BS only fit to proceed from the anal cavity of an untamed bull.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by paramakina202: 9:01pm On May 04, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Claim Chinese?

And when we need Russian connections what shall we do,become orthodox christians?
The whole idea of introducing or trying to impose one religion in our struggle for freedom is crazy in my humble opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by phreakabit(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2017
MetaHuman:
Shut up you afonja

We are jews. Chukwu akigbe sambisala told our director nnamudi kanu so.

Shut up you ape!
The so called Afonja OP has been here on NL championing the Igbo cause before your papa even buy nokia 3310, being the first phone to enter your household.
As for the emboldened a monkey is obviously better than you, I dare say a Neanderthal is smarter than you.
There is nothing in life worse than a man who neglects the use of his own brain.
"Your director". . . . Nọrọ n'ebe ahụ na-eme ka onye nzuzu, no go find real work do!
Poverty stricken lizard.

5 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by babyfaceafrica: 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
Your opinion does bor count.. Go to bed
Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 04, 2017
phreakabit:

Shut up you ape!
The so called Afonja OP has been here on NL championing the Igbo cause before your papa even buy nokia 3310, being the first phone to enter your household.
As for the emboldened a monkey is obviously better than you, I dare say a Neanderthal is smarter than you.
There is nothing in life worse than a man who neglects the use of his own brain.
Your director. . . . Nọrọ n'ebe ahụ na-eme ka onye nzuzu, no go find real work do!
Poverty stricken lizard.
why my post pain you like this now grin

Op is an afonja. You are afonja

We igbos are lost tribe of jews. Some of awa brothers are in uganda. grin

Did op champion the course of igbos more than our dilector namadi kanu?

Oya cry me a river. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by phreakabit(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
MetaHuman:
why my post pain you like this now grin

Op is an afonja. You are afonja

We igbos are lost tribe of jews. Some of are brothers are in uganda. grin

Did op champion the course of igbos more than our dilector namadi kanu?

Oya cry me a river. tongue

Eya sorry poor potential product of promiscuoscity. . .
Answering son to a man who isn't actually his father.
As is the sad case of 85% Yoruba people at the moment. . . . Not my words, blame Funmi Iyanda grin

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 04, 2017
phreakabit:

Ignorance personified.
Just felt like coming here to spew arrant BS only fit to proceed from the anal cavity of an untamed bull.

and who be this fit to spew from his anal cavity..
are you the untamed bull?

or what..
a thing?

pls introduce your being.. before your brain goes sour.
Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Amarabae(f): 9:16pm On May 04, 2017
Igbos are not jews pls, enough of this rubbish!
Yes, Africans only have oral history and certain facts can be lost.
Every ethnic group in Nigeria have DIVERSE ORIGINS, No ethnic group is homogenous in origin.
So if you want to study Igbo history, study it by reading its sub-tribes(eg Ngwa, Ndoki, Nnewi, Asa, Onitsha, Mbaise, Aguleri, Egbema etc) histories. Tnx

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 04, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It won't.
Jews are not stupid

eh na...

plus jews minus jews..

the ship has set sail..and can't make a 360 for a anybody..

Biafra is a spirit..

can you kill a spirit?
Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by phreakabit(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

and who be this fit to spew from his anal cavity..
are you the untamed bull?

or what..
a thing?

pls introduce your being.. before your brain goes sour.

Lmao, go and get educated. We are not on the same level grin grin
Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by conductor1: 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
OP whatever you do; whatever you believe - whether the Igbo's are Jews or whites or CHinese, just remember:

We are better than some people - at least we don't believe our ancestors fell from the sky and crushed his cone skull somewhere in Ife. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2017
phreakabit:

Lmao, go and get educated. We are not on the same level grin grin

okay..
this thing..au foolish can a thing be..

you wake up to quote somebeing you're not on same level with..

after spewing from..and getting reply..your brain reset automatically..

oya run along boy.. next time choose your mention carefully..
Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
phreakabit:

Eya sorry poor potential product of promiscuoscity. . .
Answering son to a man who isn't actually his father.
As is the sad case of 85% Yoruba people at the moment. . . . Not my words, blame Funmi Iyanda grin
lmao how does that stop us from being a jew?

You must cry me a river today cheesy

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by phreakabit(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
My great grand father told my grand father he was an Igbo man and nothing else
My grand father told my father he was an Igbo man and nothing else
My father after them told his sons they were Igbo and nothing else. .
With that said and based on the simple principle that arguments are and should be based on facts and logic only.
I can confidently say that if the ancient Igbos or forefathers mentioned nothing of this Jew madness to their descendants, in the form of words or inscriptions then this whole Jew thing is far fetched and entirely silly.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by phreakabit(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2017
bounty007:

okay..
this thing..au foolish can a thing be..

you wake up to quote somebeing you're not on same level with..

after spewing from..and getting reply..your brain reset automatically..

oya run along boy.. next time choose your mention carefully..

An Igboman, who claims to be a Norseman and yet wants to be a Jew?
An absolute debacle! A paradoxical ape.
You are a waste of space and can't be of any use to Biafra.
Shut up and let intellects discuss.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by MXrep: 9:33pm On May 04, 2017
Early missionaries who brought Christianity to Igboland said that the religion they met on ground in igboland was Judaism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 04, 2017
phreakabit:

An Igboman, who claims to be a Norseman and yet wants to be a Jew?
An absolute debacle! A paradoxical ape.
You are a waste of space and can't be of any use to Biafra.
Shut up and let intellects discuss.

are you okay?

norseman..?
what's that?

jew again..

this man you're really loosing it..

no time for you..

Biafra is a spirit..and IPOB is the movement..

nothing from me to you again..

over and ignored.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: Igbo Haters, The Arewa Ultimatum And Our Nation / DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri / Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.