Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:29 PM

HTC Boot Loop Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Boot Loop Problem (514 Views)

Open Box Iwatch Series 4 40mm Gold Aluminum Pink Sand Sport Loop (GPS) For Sale. / Easily Remove FRP On New Phone With Secure Boot / Google Buys HTC Assets In $1.1bn Return To Mobile Phone Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTC Boot Loop Problem by tydotbaba(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2017
Hi nairalanders, I have this HTC desire 320 which was working fine. I normally put the phone (sometimes) in debugging mode whenever I'm developing Android app.

On one certain day I was using the phone to browse, the battery was down and it want off. I then tried to charge it with my laptop using a USB. I noticed it wanted to charge but couldn't. It was booting again and again.
Then I removed it and plugged it to light When they brought the light. It was doing the same thing.
I have tried to reformat with a stock ROM but no success, tried custom ROM, no success
I have given to five different phone engineers but they couldn't fix it. I love this phone. Please I need your help on how to fix it.
Thanks in advance.
Re: HTC Boot Loop Problem by zamanii: 8:28pm On May 06, 2017
What happens when you flash it? it refuses to flash or it flashes but keeps bootloping?
Re: HTC Boot Loop Problem by kropotokin33: 8:41pm On May 06, 2017
scrap grin
Re: HTC Boot Loop Problem by ib151: 9:20pm On May 06, 2017
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button. Release the VOLUME DOWN button when you see an icon on the screen. At this point, keep the VOLUME DOWN button pressed continuously, and keep pressing the power off button briefly couple of times. The phone keeps on rebooting between these attempts. During these reboots, there is a very small window in which the phone actually powers off or on(it depends).

If it isn't still working, check the link below.

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/rohitsingh/2013/01/29/how-to-fix-a-continuous-reboot-problem-on-htc-8x-with-windows-phone-8/

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With Nigerian Twitter / Apple Phones / How Do I Sync Gmail To Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.