Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death (65596 Views)

FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / 400L University Of Ibadan Student Dies, Was Shot And Robbed Two Weeks Ago (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death by Tinyemeka(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2017
lofty900:
She suddenly became hyperactive? heard she was high on tramadol. say no to drug abuse but if you must take tramadol, just take only 50mg, don't go ahead and start taking 1000mg because ur friends are taking 1000mg. And dilute it with water. undecided Everybody's system is not the same. She that have ears......

Big lie.

Tramadol makes you low. Not high.
Re: Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death by BeauHomme: 10:40pm On May 05, 2017
Queens' Hall again?!

Rewind to 2009, a lady also jumped from the 2nd floor. She went into a coma and died afterwards.

I think Queens' hall corridors should be sealed off to the ceiling with burglary proof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death by greypencils: 5:03am On May 06, 2017
BeauHomme:
Queens' Hall again?!

Rewind to 2009, a lady also jumped from the 2nd floor. She went into a coma and died afterwards.

I think Queens' hall corridors should be sealed off to the ceiling with burglary proof.

When I first saw the post, i thought she was from Awo Hall. Such an incident has never happened in Awo with its multiple storeys and floors that make you feel giddy, it had to be queens hall, which block is even high enough sef? They are mostly 1 storey and anything beyond 2 storeys have barricades...
Re: Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death by BeauHomme: 8:36am On May 06, 2017
greypencils:

When I first saw the post, i thought she was from Awo Hall. Such an incident has never happened in Awo with its multiple storeys and floors that make you feel giddy, it had to be queens hall, which block is even high enough sef? They are mostly 1 storey and anything beyond 2 storeys have barricades...

I don't understand Queens' hall. I hope it never happens at Awo. Some of those blocks are up to Six storey, and corridors without barricades. Often felt dizzy walking through those corridors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Or Physiotherapy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.