Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! (4300 Views)

Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by nery4u(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2017
Don't look down on anyone .......... your friend today might b the future president of this nation...FRIEND!!! Is anyone looking down on you? I present to you the Ooni of lfe during his school days and as a corper ....... If everyone around you knows what God has in stock for you, they will remain your friends till Eternity say it to yourself that I AM SPECIAL....

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 04, 2017
the man just dey.. Just dey.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by DozieInc(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2017
Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Donexy16(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2017
Fine man wey nor taste poverty..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2017
That guy enjoy girls ooooh
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by ajigiteri(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2017
Simple man. No one knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 05, 2017
The way everyone dey love this man dey scare me, make he just remain humble cos my people no get chillz.

No proof, could be someone else
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Depreacherman(m): 12:17am On May 05, 2017
Despise not the days of little beginning;

The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of host

Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 05, 2017
He's always been good looking kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by b3llo(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2017
This is true Role Model..... I just like him!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Tazdroid(m): 2:23am On May 05, 2017
Waiting for pics of Oba of Lagos when he was serving too

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by knostbrown01(m): 3:07am On May 05, 2017
The slayer of oba idunmota

Osun mole, sunmo eni,

alase ekeji orisa,

opamolosun, Pamo lata,

obanla tin fobaje,

oba afomolori foda kun,

iku baba yeye

KABIESI OOOO
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by obo389(m): 5:02am On May 05, 2017
this life sha. don't look down and I repeat, DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANY HUMAN BEING AT ALL.
You never know what tomorrow holds. just look at him now, he's a big boy....
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by theimporter(m): 6:17am On May 05, 2017
Anyways those cloths where the trends of those days

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2017
cute and easy going person. wish our leaders could borrow leaf from this man.he typifies what a real leader is.God bless sir
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by malikombi(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2017
I wonder what could be going through the mind of that girl if she sees this
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Motolank: 9:10am On May 05, 2017
fine boy
The husband of lagos oba grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Motolank: 9:11am On May 05, 2017
oh mine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tazdroid:
Waiting for pics of Oba of Lagos when he was serving too
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by kingthreatz: 9:28am On May 05, 2017
God save the King. Unlike some ethnic group who have chosen the fraud Nnamdi kanu as their king grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 05, 2017
Ermmm but I'm sure he must be aware he might become king of ife one day.. no be royal family dem born am..
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Agimor(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2017
Cute dude
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Ramdy: 10:01am On May 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Nobody: 10:27am On May 05, 2017
@Op The traditional ruler of Ife goes by the title Ooni. Please do away with the Oba part. It sounds awkward.
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by IVORY2009(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2017
handsome man!
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by ademiD(f): 2:06pm On May 05, 2017
wow....he's cute and cool, long live ooni...
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by vaxx: 3:31pm On May 05, 2017
i dislike royalty not because of jealousness. but simply for the fact that they are consider more superiour than ordinary man. i am related to royal class through my mother side but i do not fancy it. i belive all men are equal except from good deed and piety
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 05, 2017
Amazing
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by Charismatic107: 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
Why he be say na only girl he dey follow snap#Lord Shaggwell I hail thee
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by sbashir10(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2017
their fada, when i become rich and famous.
Re: Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! by odogwu2007(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2017
True talk true story

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The World Deadliest Sniper / Valedictory Speech Presented By (best Graduating Student) UNN 2011/2012 Session / (PHOTOS)The Faculty Of ENGINEERING (CRUTECH) Mourne A Friend An Coursemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.