Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

In Love With An Older Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With An Older Guy (2448 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / Dating Older Guy Is A Bad Idea, read the story Whats Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With An Older Guy by mamaput(f): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2007
Yes i can .
You see am a bad woman and a bad mother i can afford to do so.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by venusmaze: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2007
listen you are taking this way out of proportion mamput. You are still smarting from a reply to an old post. thats incredible. I didnt call you a bad mother at all. Why you taking things so personal? really search yourself and how you have acted, and how you have now taken it upon yourself to follow me about and see if this is the way a grown woman should conduct herself? Today i can disagree with you and tomorrow agree with you. Don't take it personal or serious
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by mamaput(f): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2007
You lie you lie . You did compare me stop l telling lies.
I have never folled people or beared gruges but you ??
Am right behind you.
And am off to read all your old posts.
I will not stop till you admitt it.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by venusmaze: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2007
lol enjoy
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by mamaput(f): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2007
Good mother good wife .
When my kids were small and i was newly wed i had no time for forum.
A working DR like you with a job a husband and a baby .were do you take the time.?
By the way marrage is not a guarantee and has never been . You are in the UK Abi.
Anyway i do not blame you the way you talk you sound as if you were just lucky to find husband . You really sound as if you still cannot believe you luck.
Marrage is nothing speical. Do you know how many people are married on this earth.?
Please stop talking as if you are th only one please.
But as an advise. do not over do it the more you lie the more difficult it will be to cover up.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Orikinla(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2007
The age puzzle.
From logic to logistics.

A guy could be twice your age today.
But in ten years time, he wouldn't be.

Girlfriend was 17.
Boyfriend was 34.

Girlfriend was 27.
Boyfriend was 44.

Girlfriend is 34.
Boyfriend is 51.

So see how nature works the mathematics of life.

Most people marry for procreation.
I am going to marry for love.
If I want children, there are millions of orphans in dire need of parents.

As we can see, early marriages have not helped Nigeria, because most of the couples rushing to marry are not capable of raising self-reliant families.
And you see a family of 9 crammed in two small rooms and such poor families make up 85% of the population of married couples in Nigeria.

It is wicked to bring innocent children into very poor homes.
I have travelled all over Nigeria and the plight of the poor breaks my heart.
When you see some shanties where fellow humans are living, you will weep.

If the older man is not a divorcee and does not have some "secret wife" or "secret wives" and he is not older than 55, you can still make a good marriage.

Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka married a young student and they are still happily married today.

Let us be realistic.

Rev. Chris Okotie will be 50 next year and as at present he is single since his wife left him, so if he wants to marry a 25 year old lady, shouldn't he do so?

I have seen younger women who became better wives than older women.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Free(f): 4:33am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by cheatmaker: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2009
Well like they, say love is blind. But my own love can never be blind. Its up to you.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by frank317: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2009
Marry him if u lik him. and dont wait till he get older. enjoy him while u have time
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by biola44: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2009
is he rich? grin
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2009
Babe, I know we can all kick the bucket at anytime but from 50 the odds aint in your favour, anything can happen. What kind of marriage do u think you guys will have in the next 10years, if either of you live that long? Please, if you prefer older guys, no probs, but try and stick to a 10year max radius, if for nothing, for your children's sake if you intend on having any.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Feelitx(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
Adiaha Eka,

I hope this is more of love than money. I hope you not considering becomin the heiress when this men is gone. I can not begin to understand the rational behind this move.

How long can this marriage possible last ? how prepared are you in becoming a widow ? Maybe unless you are more interested in the coins.

I think you need to have another look at this your strategy.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Flygeriansteve: 12:06am On Sep 14, 2012
Cradle snatcher meets naive heedless baby. Baby, btw, do you dig gold too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Marriage Sooooooooooooo Much / Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 / How Can A Man Know That He Is Good At Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.