Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? (972 Views)

I Want To Be A Yahoo Boy / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
Justwise pls come back to Nigeria your fatherland and lets join hand together fighting curruption pls come back to Nigeria we need someone like you here to work hand in hand to stop currption in our noble country. you said ealier that you struggle before you left Nigerian meaning your family are very poor so how do you come up with the document you presented at the embassy most expecially the statement of account cos i believe UK do confirm wella am saying from experience i have 3 brother in UK and one of them use my statement of account as we have the same surname so how did you come about all those vital document if not fraud man we are not fool and we know how everything work and if you believe its not right according to what someone say ealier
remember jesus said: if any one of you is sinless cast a stone but everybody disappeared so who is free?
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by justwise(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
bashy_demy:

Justwise pls come back to Nigeria your fatherland and lets join hand together fighting curruption pls come back to Nigeria we need someone like you here to work hand in hand to stop currption in our noble country. you said ealier that you struggle before you left Nigerian meaning your family are very poor so how do you come up with the document you presented at the embassy most expecially the statement of account cos i believe UK do confirm wella am saying from experience i have 3 brother in UK and one of them use my statement of account as we have the same surname so how did you come about all those vital document if not fraud man we are not fool and we know how everything work and if you believe its not right according to what someone say ealier
remember jesus said: if any one of you is sinless cast a stone but everybody disappeared so who is free?
Obvious i have to come back to Nigeria when i'm done here. But there is onething u need to get out of your half brain, For the fact that i struggled does not mean my elder brother/uncle/aunty/ family friends are struggling. Maybe i want to be independent, not asking pple for money, just want to work hard with little help to survive.
I haven't made it like i said b4 but i wouldn't go about stealing cos things are hard. Don't worry about how i come here but onethig is sure, i will never be deported oneday cos of using fake or forged documents or getting involved in crime.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
What are you going to will ever say yo u make it to UK ilega? if dem give mad man hoe he will alway use it wiseby working in his own favour man if you tell that to the whole NL de believe me forget i will never believe and the question still remain how did you get the statement of account you presented to the embassy?
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
bashy_demy:

What are you going to will ever say yo u make it to UK ilega? if dem give mad man hoe he will alway use it wiseby working in his own favour man if you tell that to the whole NL de believe me forget i will never believe and the question still remain how did you get the statement of account you presented to the embassy?

U know what ur prob is? U are so used to stealing, u don't know other decent ways of doing things. U are asking me how i got the bank statement as if u knew any of my family memebers of relatives, what a silly question.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
Wowwww you said ealier that you struggle alot before to you enter UK and also your family are but that does not turn them to be a thief right meaning you hardly survive then so how do you come up with the statement of account to travel cos if you Dad brother could have over #2m in there account my you wont say you have a ruff life and beside UK will never give you visa if you use any statement of account other than the one with your surname so i have been in the game for long and i have lots of brother and friends in UK and US Poland Ireland Spain etc so how do you come up about it.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by justwise(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
bashy_demy:

Wowwww you said ealier that you struggle alot before to you enter UK and also your family are but that does not turn them to be a thief right meaning you hardly survive then so how do you come up with the statement of account to travel cos if you Dad brother could have over #2m in there account my you wont say you have a ruff life and beside UK will never give you visa if you use any statement of account other than the one with your surname so i have been in the game for long and i have lots of brother and friends in UK and US Poland Ireland Spain etc so how do you come up about it.
I never told u that my family members or relatives are struggling, read my post well(thats if u can)

Read this: For the fact that i struggled does not mean that my elder brothers/uncles/aunty/ family friends are struggling. Maybe i want to be independent, not asking pple for money, just want to work hard with little help to survive

Do something about your writing, its very poor, very hard to understand.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
Well likewise yours so if you typing you wont know cos its a forum so man what are are talking about is no judge any man for what they do ok.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by harakiri(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2010
@Post

I saw the original post which seems to be currently locked but i did read what people had to say and most of them on there are talking as if yahoo yahoo is the most abominable crime on earth.I wonder what the response would have been like if the heading was like this :

"Can you date a governor or senator from Nigeria?"

Only a mad person would say NO to the above.I guess this proves what our culture preaches which is :

Kill the small thief and crown the big thief as King.

What a bunch of hypocritical scum! ! !
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by justwise(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
harakiri:

@Post
I saw the original post which seems to be currently locked but i did read what people had to say and most of them on there are talking as if yahoo yahoo is the most abominable crime on earth.I wonder what the response would have been like if the heading was like this :
"Can you date a governor or senator from Nigeria?"
Only a mad person would say NO to the above.I guess this proves what our culture preaches which is :
Kill the small thief and crown the big thief as King.
What a bunch of hypocritical scum! ! !

U are talking completely out of ur dead brain, who told that any normal woman will jump at any opportunity of marrying or dating a criminal?
Just cos u are driven by stolen money does not in any way mean that many Nigerians are. This show how morally dead u are.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2010
justwise:

U are talking completely out of your dead brain, who told that any normal woman will jump at any opportunity of marrying or dating a criminal?
Just cos u are driven by stolen money does not in any way mean that many Nigerians are. This show how morally dead u are.
Did you read what one of the lady said under the original topic? she said she would either marry MD's CEO's than marrying a yahoo guy so if someone could say that do you think she will turn down a propose from a councilour not to talk of Governor and senator even your own sister will never turn down such opportunity or else ypu will behead her
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by harakiri(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2010
justwise:

U are talking completely out of your dead brain, who told that any normal woman will jump at any opportunity of marrying or dating a criminal?

Even your mother will leave your useless father for one of the current governors at the drop of a pin.If you doubt me, ask your mother who produces imbeciles called children! ! !
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by harakiri(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

Did you read what one of the lady said under the original topic? she said she would either marry MD's CEO's than marrying a yahoo guy so if someone could say that do you think she will turn down a propose from a councilour not to talk of Governor and senator even your own sister will never turn down such opportunity or else ypu will behead her

Please help me tell the slowpoke! ! !
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2010
no mind the stupid opportunist
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by justwise(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

Did you read what one of the lady said under the original topic? she said she would either marry[b] MD's CEO's [/b] than marrying a yahoo guy so if someone could say that do you think she will turn down a propose from a councilour not to talk of Governor and senator even your own sister will never turn down such opportunity or else ypu will behead her

So to u MD and CEOs are the same as yahoo yahoo boy(Criminals)? Do u have ANY working brain cell at all? Who has done this to u? U don't even know what is what.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by justwise(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2010
harakiri:

Even your mother will leave your useless father for one of the current governors at the drop of a pin.If you doubt me, ask your mother who produces imbeciles called children! ! !

Talk to me and leave my mother out if this, it goes to show how low u can sink to get ur point across.
I'm not in the business of insulting anybody's parent.

All i'm saying is that fraudulent individuals like u should be stopped, u can't justifiy stealing, no matter who does it its still a crime.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by justwise(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

no mind the silly opportunist

Just as u are with ur criminal record, u can't stand me, u can only be known in criminal world.
U can't defend urself in public, u will hide ur head in shame each time crime is discused in public.

So just keep quiet and pray u don't get nicked very soon.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2010
justwise:

So to u MD and CEOs are the same as yahoo yahoo boy(Criminals)? Do u have ANY working brain cell at all? Who has done this to u? U don't even know what is what.
how long have you been in the UK i wish you know how many MD's and CEO's rosticated last year from bank industries and beside why will they girl wanna go for MD's and CEO's why not a fresh gradute who just get a job paying 50k? instead of MD's and CEO's. So if that girl could be your sister will she turn down LG chairman offer?
justwise:

Just as u are with your criminal record, u can't stand me, u can only be known in criminal world.
U can't defend urself in public, u will hide your head in shame each time crime is discused in public.

So just keep quiet and pray u don't get nicked very soon.
am not an opportunist and beside you dont know me nor what i do.i am a clearing and forwarding Agent a successful one and very ok here in Nigeria not someone like you who run to UK to do hot jobs why no stay back here and hussle before you go dey abuse yahoo boy i work for yahoo boys i help some of them to clear there cars so i think i need to defend my clients. There is one Question we have been asking you but you refuse to answer what kind of Job you doing in the UK and where in UK are you? i will ask someone to check you out for me cos i have lots of people there in UK anywhere in UK mention it Dude
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by justwise(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2010
bashy_demy:

how long have you been in the UK i wish you know how many MD's and CEO's rosticated last year from bank industries and beside why will they girl wanna go for MD's and CEO's why not a fresh gradute who just get a job paying 50k? instead of MD's and CEO's. So if that girl could be your sister will she turn down LG chairman offer? am not an opportunist and beside you dont know me nor what i do.i am a clearing and forwarding Agent a successful one and very ok here in Nigeria not someone like you who run to UK to do hot jobs why no stay back here and hussle before you go dey abuse yahoo boy i work for yahoo boys i help some of them to clear there cars so i think i need to defend my clients. There is one Question we have been asking you but you refuse to answer what kind of Job you doing in the UK and where in UK are you? i will ask someone to check you out for me cos i have lots of people there in UK anywhere in UK mention it Dude
I'm a student here and will never disclose the city cos i don't want to have anything to do with any yahoo yahoo boys/419ners, i actually know one or two of them here and never bother to hang out with them.
U are not a clearing and forwarding Agent, u are just claiming that, u are basically a little minded yahoo yahoo boy, that is why u are defending them.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2010
I have a brother in South Chelsea College, another in Filton College, i have another in warsaw poland, and also in Park University that in Misouri US so i know what am talking about Dude well i am a gown guy married with 2 kids i own my own home and cars 3lovely car the smallest is toyota camry 2002 if you want pic withme behind them i'll get them for you. i own my bussiness so what else am i looking for and beside if you want to see my custom license ID card i can show you that too what else do you want.

check this out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-382219.0.html
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by justwise(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2010
bashy_demy:

I have a brother in South Chelsea College, another in Filton College, i have another in warsaw poland, and also in Park University that in Misouri US so i know what am talking about Dude well i am a gown guy married with 2 kids i own my own home and cars 3lovely car the smallest is toyota camry 2002 if you want pic withme behind them i'll get them for you. i own my bussiness so what else am i looking for and beside if you want to see my custom license ID card i can show you that too what else do you want.

check this out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-382219.0.html

U are very childish, who cares if u got brothers all over the world and own 1million cars, typically of 419ners, name dropping and boasting is their thing.
I'm not going to get into that silly game with or even review my real identity, if i do u will shut up.
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2010
you wey you suffer like hell before you get visa enter UK wetin you won show wey go make me shut up your if i add your 10 together will surely be my 1
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by bashydemy(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2010
Hey boy i need to run i have some job to attend to leave youe comment and i'll be right there
Re: Can You Date A 'yahoo' Guy Continue? by harakiri(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2010
@bashy demy

Why are you still talking to this little ignorant boy?Why are you wasting your precious time talking to a lunatic?Why do you even bother engaging a discussion with someone that's an slowpoke?His mother produces imbeciles and his father is a useless failure who everybody knows.Don't even give him the respect by replying.Me i don shun am. . .him no be person.Na ignoramus! ! !

(1) (Reply)

Man Says He Is On A Vengeance Mission To Hurt Women' / Are You A Victim Of Crime? Report To True Crime Citizens' Bureau / Two Killed As Transport Workers Clash Over Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.