Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Mercyjohnson Shares Romantic Story Of How She Settles Dispute With Her Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercyjohnson Shares Romantic Story Of How She Settles Dispute With Her Hubby (696 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercyjohnson Shares Romantic Story Of How She Settles Dispute With Her Hubby by etchiep(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2017
Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odi are dishing out cute couple goals in cute Instagram post.

The actress shared a beautiful post in celebration of her husband who is ready to turn plus one in a few days.

She talked on the coolest way in which her husband settles the dispute with her if she is going to bed angry.

The mother of three wrote in the lengthy post,

‘Odi ur so oooo shy but:
I Love d way u pick Angel at night and drop her in her crib each time I put her in the middle of the bed as an obstacle cus am upset.I love the way u whisper in her ears, saying”Angel go to ur crib and don’t put Asunder
I love d way u increase the AC ,Snatch the blanket and 30mins later you grab me and say”u too vex, aren’t you Cold?
I love the way you say, letsI play too much.
I love the way you chastise me after cooking by saying”my love salt pass this food but e sweet”
I can go on and on
Thank you, b aby,the kids go to bed Happy and wake up smiling.even they know, that Daddy loves Mummy.
Ur birthday is close and I don’t know what to say or how to show that you are the Very Air I breath.
No one has an assurance of Happily ever after but I beg God to please Help me let’sstay this way forever.
Pray for me Friend cus with Him is where I would rather be.
#hubbysbirthdayloading#thankyoulord you lord#papapurity#.’

See video here http://viralpostng.com/mercy-johnson-shares-romantic-story-settles-dispute-hubby-video.html/

Re: Mercyjohnson Shares Romantic Story Of How She Settles Dispute With Her Hubby by IamAirforce1: 7:54am On May 05, 2017
Better hide your marriage before what happened to others happen to yours.

Na so una dey fake happy home and perfect marriage on social media but in reality it's far from it.
Re: Mercyjohnson Shares Romantic Story Of How She Settles Dispute With Her Hubby by Afonjashapmouth: 7:57am On May 05, 2017
Shes happy and cant.contain it... Shes a good example for now too.
Re: Mercyjohnson Shares Romantic Story Of How She Settles Dispute With Her Hubby by Nobody: 8:11am On May 05, 2017
awww so cute... Adesua hope u are learning?
Re: Mercyjohnson Shares Romantic Story Of How She Settles Dispute With Her Hubby by ammyluv2002(f): 10:51am On May 05, 2017
I'd really love to see them together forever

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nollywood Actor, Adeshina Adesanya A.K.A Pastor Ajidara Is Dead / Back To The Hustle! Davido Jets Out Of Atlanta, Shares His Itinerary / “james Bond” Star Sir Roger Moore Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.