Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,065 members, 7,973,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. (1149 Views)

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by Nobody: 11:42am On May 05, 2017
Please help me, since I rented this house on November 2016, I haven't had rest, my problem is chickens that are always disturbing me.
I just went to Minna for my postgraduate but these animals won't let me be, they belong to the landlady who lives in the compound, I've complained to her but she ignores my complaints. They poo on my door every morning and I have to clean it up, not to talk of the feathers they also shed on my door step. It's not like am eating the chicken with them, so why the disturbance?

The noise is something else, they can crow for Africa, morning to evening nonstop.

The only way out now is to kill the nonsense, please what ways can i use. Strangling them to death is not an option because the neighbourhood is filled with amebos, pls help me, its exasperating.
Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by JideAmuGiaka: 11:49am On May 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Please help me, since I rented this house on November 2016, I haven't had rest, my problem is chickens that are always disturbing me.
I just went to Minna for my postgraduate but these animals won't let me be, they belong to the landlady who lives in the compound, I've complained to her but she ignores my complaints. They poo on my door every morning and I have to clean it up, not to talk of the feathers they also shed on my door step. It's not like am eating the chicken with them, so why the disturbance?

The noise is something else, they can crow for Africa, morning to evening nonstop.

The only way out now is to kill the nonsense, please what ways can i use. Strangling them to death is not an option because the neighbourhood is filled with amebos, pls help me, its exasperating.

You can rape them to death.

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by eyinjuege: 11:49am On May 05, 2017
Then pack out!!

Don't kill someone else's chickens o, abeg.

Tell your landlady that she will be responsible for cleaning the mess her chickens make every morning, otherwise she should give you your remaining money, and you look for somewhere else to stay.
Be polite, direct and concise.
You don't have the time to be cleaning chicken poo.

Or tell her you have asthma, and the chicken poo smell, and the feathers aggravate your asthma. This is if you cannot be direct with her. You may have yo move out because of this, and you'll expect repayment of part of your rent

3 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2017
eyinjuege:
Then pack out!!

Don't kill someone else's chickens o, abeg.

Tell your landlady that she will be responsible for cleaning the mess her chickens make every morning, otherwise she should give you your remaining money, and you look for somewhere else to stay.
Be polite, direct and concise.
You don't have the time to be cleaning chicken poo.

Or tell her you have asthma, and the chicken poo smell, and the feathers aggravate your asthma. This is if you cannot be direct with her. You may have yo move out because of this, and you'll expect repayment of part of your rent
. @bolded. I've told her, her reply was "it's just chicken poo"

I haven't seen such nonsense in my life before.
Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by yvesboss(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
I hope your land lady doesnt have almighty curses to lend you sha.

Honestly OP, map out a strategy the animals wouldnt disturb you or worst case, vacate the property.. the consequences of killing any of the chick is gonna be grave.
Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by eyinjuege: 12:21pm On May 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
. @bolded. I've told her, her reply was "it's just chicken poo"

I haven't seen such nonsense in my life before.

Na wah for some people. They just feel entitled to give others stress. If you don't have energy for wahala, just pack out otherwise you can involve a lawyer to write a cease and desist letter to her.
That should frighten her a bit. But be ready to receive an eviction notice too grin Just make sure she pays you your balance if you have to move out.

But like I said earlier, if you don't have energy for wahala, either move out or bear it jejely

1 Like

Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by ellagabs(f): 12:22pm On May 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You can rape them to death.

i lik dis dude, u b my kinda person... rily epic solution.
Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by sisisioge: 1:00pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I sympathize with you. So sorry. I would have advised you drop something in their water... but those are livestock. They would be missed and replaced. Better do the needful, move out. Sorry once again...I once endured this back then in school.
Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 05, 2017
eyinjuege:

Na wah for some people. They just feel entitled to give others stress. If you don't have energy for wahala, just pack out otherwise you can involve a lawyer to write a cease and desist letter to her.
That should frighten her a bit. But be ready to receive an eviction notice too grin Just make sure she pays you your balance if you have to move out.

But like I said earlier, if you don't have energy for wahala, either move out or bear it jejely
thanks, I would just move elsewhere
Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by Prognose: 1:06pm On May 05, 2017
eyinjuege:

Involve a lawyer over chickens grin
Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 05, 2017
Since speaking with your neighbour and landlord hasn't yielded any changes, it's times to start looking into vacating the property and finding​ an accomodation that better suits you.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Do I Kill My Neighbour's Chicken Without Strangling Them. by eyinjuege: 1:12pm On May 05, 2017
Prognose:

Involve a lawyer over chickens grin

grin grin

You know, atimes its the principle behind some of these things.
Why put someone under stress despite him paying you rent?
He's even contemplating on killing the chickens, so he's probably had it up to his neck. Some family feuds have been started over something less than chickens

(1) (Reply)

Why Sex Is Important To Your Wife / My Experience At Airtel Customer Centre / My father cut off electric supply in my room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.