Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Let Me Do That Dirty Job For You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let Me Do That Dirty Job For You! (354 Views)

Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ / Vacant Job For Teller (entry-level) At Petra Micro-finance Bank / Konga Call Center Agent Job For The Period Of 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Do That Dirty Job For You! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
I am willing to do that dirty job for you.

Dirty jobs like: washing your toilet and bathroom, cleaning your dusty windows, washing your bed sheets and curtains, washing your cars, sweeping your house and compound, washing your cloths and that of your children, washing your dishes, cleaning your gutters, and any other dirty job you can think of.
You can also send me on errands.

I won't charge you. Just pay me whatever your church mind tells you.

I am very much available from 8am to 6pm. Mondays through Saturdays. No Sunday

Lagos only!

#gattopaybills embarassed
#landlordonmyneck embarassed
#jobnotforthcoming
#imustsurvive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Do That Dirty Job For You! by maxti: 12:10pm On May 05, 2017
KUDOS BRO!
Ur Miracle is on the Way
#nevergiveup

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Digital Marketing Manager / Someone Help Me With A Good Job / Experienced Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.