Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy (1440 Views)

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by FriendNG: 1:18pm On May 05, 2017
" We don't hate Yar'adua neither do we pray for his death because he was not tribalistic as Buhari. He has no islamization agenda. Infact he was the Best Nigerian president ever

We hate Buhari not because he is Hausa Fulani.

We hate Buhari not because he is a northerner.

We hate Buhari not because he is a Muslim.

We call for Buhari resignation because love and we want him to take care of his health.

We hate Buhari because of his nepotism, Islamic agenda, tribalism, marginalization etc.

That's why we south like Yar'adua, it is not about hatred toward northern Nigeria, we are just after someone who is competent " So said the hypocrites.

Now let's flash back to 2008 to confirm if their assertations were true regarding Yar'adua

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 05, 2017
Say you hate buhari not we
Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by waledeji(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2017
cheesy[right][/right] cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by FriendNG: 1:31pm On May 05, 2017
You can cook another lies but this one has been exposed. The internet never forget.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Akanbiedu(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:
You can cook another lies but this one has been exposed. The internet never forget.

You need to show its the same person saying different things on the same issue before hypocrisy is established. Your bigotry has no rival.

10 Likes

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by QuotaSystem: 1:38pm On May 05, 2017
The most amazing irony of all is that those that gave 95 percent of their votes to the incompetent and corrupt nymph called Jonathan are the ones calling Buhari a tribalist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by FriendNG: 1:39pm On May 05, 2017
Akanbiedu:

You need to show its the same person saying different things on the same issue before hypocrisy is established. Your bigotry has no rival.

I don't need to do so. Whether the same person or different, the fact is they remain southerners. And this shows a typical thinking of most of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Goke7: 1:43pm On May 05, 2017
Most Nigerians are double-mouthed, it's because they benefited hugely from Yar adua' death which made their kinsman became President, that's why they pretend to love Yar Adua.

When I saw GEJ on Facebook remembering Yar Adua and calling him boss, I laughed and said to myself, what manner of hypocrisy!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Curlieweed: 1:47pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:
We don't hate Yar'adua neither do we pray for his death because he was not tribalistic as Buhari. He has no islamization agenda. Infact he was the Best Nigerian president ever

We call for Buhari resignation because love and we want him to take of his health.

That's why we south like Yar'adua, it is not about hatred toward northern Nigeria we are just after someone who is competent said the hypocrites.

Now let's flash back to 2008 to confirm if their assertations were true regarding Yar'adua

Guy, I know you're probably trying to make a serious point but your post funny die grin grin

So you mean that you "Northerners" will be minding your own business jejely winning your elections while we from the dirty "South" will be praying for you to die? Eeya. Sorry you hear.

I'm not a religious man and I can't say a prayer to save my life but why una no just pray your own make your guys for live? Abi how you see am?

However, one innocent quick question. When you guys were "winning" these said elections, didn't any of these devious, dirty bastards from the "South" vote for your guys or did your super human "Northern leaders" manage to win these elections by relying only on the votes cast exclusively by righteous "Northerners"?

A random wise man once said that if you point a finger at another, the other four are pointing right back at you. I don't even know if that saying is even apt in your case but thought I should share. Just in case.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Akanbiedu(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't need to do so. Whether the same person or otherwise, the fact is they remain southerners. And this shows a typical thinking of must of them.

Ok then. The narrow-minded one.
Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by JideAmuGiaka: 1:52pm On May 05, 2017
Goke7:
Most Nigerians are double-mouthed, it's because they benefited hugely from Yar adua' death which made their kinsman became President, that's why they pretend to love Yar Adua.

When I saw GEJ on Facebook remembering Yar Adua and calling him boss, I laughed and said to myself, what manner of hypocrisy!

GEJ may be corrupt just like all the politicians but he is humble even to his boss Yar Adua. Buhari is the true definition of HYPOCRISY and posterity won't be fair with him. A man and his party that was busy clamoring for resignation of Yar Adua, has found it impossible to do same.

PITY.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by FriendNG: 2:22pm On May 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

GEJ may be corrupt just like all the politicians but he is humble even to his boss Yar Adua. Buhari is the true definition of HYPOCRISY and posterity won't be fair with him. A man and his party that was busy clamoring for resignation of Yar Adua, has found it impossible to do same.

PITY.

Atleast he always handover to his deputy when the need arises as the constitution. That shows he has pure heart.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by FriendNG: 2:23pm On May 05, 2017
Thank God I did not say all southerners.

Curlieweed:

Guy, I know you're probably trying to make a serious point but your post funny die grin grin

So you mean that you "Northerners" will be minding your own business jejely winning your elections while we from the dirty "South" will be praying for you to die? Eeya. Sorry you hear.

I'm not a religious man and I can't say a prayer to save my life but why una no just pray your own make your guys for live? Abi how you see am?

However, one innocent quick question. When you guys were "winning" these said elections, didn't any of these devious, dirty bastards from the "South" vote for your guys or did your super human "Northern leaders" manage to win these elections by relying only on the votes cast exclusively by righteous "Northerners"?

A random wise man once said that if you point a finger at another, the other four are pointing right back at you. I don't even know if that saying is even apt in your case but thought I should share. Just in case.

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by CarlosTheJackal: 2:26pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't need to do so. Whether the same person or different, the fact is they remain southerners. And this shows a typical thinking of most of them.
So you now believed all those monikers are Southerners :

Chai, Aboki brain na real promo brain

3 Likes

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by FriendNG: 2:30pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
So you now believed all those monikers are Southerners :

Chai, Aboki brain na real promo brain

Yes they are. Let my brain be empty. I still stand on my words. Alade kawai.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by vedaxcool(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
They are hare brained hypocrites who only succeed in fooling themselves. The same piglets insulted yaardua till he died even the other daft protection seeker must have said worst like his pretentious drunkard moroon of fraud fedora hat wearing weakling whose haste in wanting yaardua dead was obvious to all. This fools prove why the south remains poorly developed despite lying to themselves that they are developed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by FriendNG: 2:40pm On May 05, 2017
Gbam naso one Igbo guy 4 here they drag say Southeast this that bla bla. Any discussion on development, he will brag southeast have greater than that this.

Somebody speak on landmass of the Nigerian states, the guy quickly started again that southeast bla bla.

I tell him say, the entire southeast is less than Kano State before it was divided (Kano + Jigawa) = Morethan the entire southeast landmass.

vedaxcool:
They are hare brained hypocrites who only succeed in fooling themselves. The same piglets insulted yaardua till he died even the other daft protection seeker must have said worst like his pretentious drunkard moroon of fraud fedora hat wearing weakling whose haste in wanting yaardua dead was obvious to all. This fools prove why the south remains poorly developed despite lying to themselves that they are developed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Goke7: 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

PITY.

osinbajo is also humble to his boss, so what's special about GEJ's humility. Pls find another excuse for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by JideAmuGiaka: 3:53pm On May 05, 2017
Goke7:

osinbajo is also humble to his boss, so what's special about GEJ's humility. Pls find another excuse for GEJ

Pained but why?
Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by irrefragable: 4:12pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:
" We don't hate Yar'adua neither do we pray for his death because he was not tribalistic as Buhari. He has no islamization agenda. Infact he was the Best Nigerian president ever

We call for Buhari resignation because love and we want him to take care of his health.

We hate Buhari because of his nepotism, Islamic agenda, tribalism, marginalization etc.

That's why we south like Yar'adua, it is not about hatred toward northern Nigeria, we are just after someone who is competent " So said the hypocrites.

Nobody cares about you ragheads up north. You guys are parasites and leeches. We don't pretend as if we like you. Bloodthirsty hell hounds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Fx55(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
This fools prove why the south remains poorly developed despite lying to themselves that they are developed.
If you describe the South as 'poorly' developed, one would begin to imagine the kind of hell hole your Northern Nigeria would be. The North remains everything that is wrong with Nigeria. Northerners are also a very good example of a people I shouldn't refer to as fellow countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
They are hare brained hypocrites who only succeed in fooling themselves. The same piglets insulted yaardua till he died even the other daft protection seeker must have said worst like his pretentious drunkard moroon of fraud fedora hat wearing weakling whose haste in wanting yaardua dead was obvious to all. This fools prove why the south remains poorly developed despite lying to thems
elves that they are developed.

Mumu Have you seen the UNDP poverty rate state y state basis before? Hw was the poverty rate in the South as compared to the north? what is the educational rate in the south as compared to the north?

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Basic123: 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
you hate him because he is not from PDP simple!!!

You love yaradua because he is PDP and your son or adopted son was the VP simple!!
Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by stonemasonn: 5:59pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:
Yes we don't hate Buhari for anything other than that he has exhibited religious bigotry, tribalism and vindictiveness which most of us that supported him vehemently did not expect. If he changes his way we will continue to support him..

I'm from the north central region we gave him our total support and all we got was death and sorrow.

May God grant him good health. Amen.
That'll I owe him.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Ngokafor(f): 6:15pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:
Gbam naso one Igbo guy 4 here they drag say Southeast this that bla bla. Any discussion on development, he will brag southeast have greater than that this.

Somebody speak on landmass of the Nigerian states, the guy quickly started again that southeast bla bla.

I tell him say, the entire southeast is less than Kano State before it was divided (Kano + Jigawa) = Morethan the entire southeast landmass.

...My friend go and take several seats please,we no send una,,Your delusions of granduer has no part two.Who cares about you lots sef or what you think..Abeg Go and form your own country with with your so-called landmass and stop disturbing everyone...nonsense.
Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by vedaxcool(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Mumu Have you seen the UNDP poverty rate state y state basis before? Hw was the poverty rate in the South as compared to the north? what is the educational rate in the south as compared to the north?

bigger Mumu why would you mumuishly compare yourself to a region that is performing very bad? Since you think you are developed compare yourself self to developed places or as a graduate do you compare yourself with a JS 3 student? Only a fool will do that but unfortunately fools are abound in nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by slimfit1(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2017
Yar allowed you to loot Buhari didn't simple and short
Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by vedaxcool(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2017
[s]
Fx55:
If you describe the South as 'poorly' developed, one would begin to imagine the kind of hell hole your Northern Nigeria would be. The North remains everything that is wrong with Nigeria. Northerners are also a very good example of a people I shouldn't refer to as fellow countrymen.
[/s]

So funny that the only indices to compare the south and define its success is a hell hole... Benchmarking yourself with a hell hole is extremely stewpid especially if the hell hole is not the cause of the incresing number of drug pusherd and email frauderster. You see when your entire world is built around being better than a poorly performing student then definitely an E will look so much like an A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2017
vedaxcool:

bigger Mumu why would you mumuishly compare yourself to a region that is performing very bad? Since you think you are developed compare yourself self to developed places or as a graduate do you compare yourself with a JS 3 student? Only a fool will do that but unfortunately fools are abound in nairaland.

I have no problem with the north and its level of development. Just don't cast aspersions on the south. Ka Ji kwo!
Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by vedaxcool(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2017
[s]
Maduawuchukwu:

I have no problem with the north and its level of development. Just don't cast aspersions on the south. Ka Ji kwo!
[/s]

Blood mumu has just been schooled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Blood mumu has just been schooled.
You are just being foolish(no offence). Hw did u school me? The south is developed relative to the north therefore u don't have the right to mock the level of development in the south.
Re: Why We Love Yar'adua And Hate Buhari For His Tribalism - Exposing The Hypocrisy by vedaxcool(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2017
[s]
Maduawuchukwu:

You are just being foolish(no offence). Hw did u school me? The south is developed relative to the north therefore u don't have the right to mock the level of development in the south.
[/s]

Bloody
mumu trying to refurbish his battered image.... you claim you are educated south and can only develop relative to the north what bloody foolishness is afflicting you? Does the north elect your leaders.

Schooled again. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Little Rain, High Flood At Italapo, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle / EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military Over Gross Human Rights Abuse Of IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.