Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) (43793 Views)

Nobody Had Sex In The BBNaija House – Tacha To Daddy Freeze / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by ofwest47(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2017
who be the pastor "afori ki stud.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by OpenGames: 9:04pm On May 05, 2017
Myself2:

Without trial ? Infact I give up on you.Keep whining.But be informed that I can sue you if I have a good case against you,the case goes to trial,the judge is at liberty to grant or deny you bail,even if he does grant you bail,I can decide to have you rearrested on amended charges without crossing the line of abuse of court processes

You are going off point. Being presented in court is not the same as going to trial. And the judge has no basis for not granting bail as her offense is not so grievous and she is not a flight risk.

If you believe that there has been a trial, then pray tell us what was her sentence and what's the length of her jail term?

Charge and bail lawyer...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by alberson(f): 9:15pm On May 05, 2017
eyeview:

I support the pastor. Afterall when Apostle suleiman was wrongly accused by that other lady, people allover social media concluded that he must be guilty of the affair since he kept quiet. They concluded that if he wasn't guilty he would have charged her to court. They refused to believe that he chose to forgive.
Now another man of God faced with the same allegation goes to court to enforce his right and you want to preach forgiveness.
Please,which one can a man do to please all you children of this world. Even Jesus said it.

God bless you dear, best comments ever....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by alberson(f): 9:22pm On May 05, 2017
geobukky:
Amen, but not all pastors o. Bt this one is actually running ponzi and not church.... Cos I know Jesus won't do that. He's jes collecting referral bonus (tithe)

you are an educated fool, first class fool to States such statement....
you simply don't know what character deformed means..... foooooooooooll
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2017
Jchi9876:
She go gentle by fire by force IF she ever comes out.
This will teach her watery brain some lessons
why are you so heartless ? how are you sure the pastor didn't what she claimed he did?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2017
I can't believe she is still in prison, this is incredible in a democratic setting.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by thetruthzz: 9:52pm On May 05, 2017
Roland17:
What moral justification do these pastors have to teach about forgiveness and being a christian?

do you really care.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by bullabong(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2017
Edu3Again:

God bless you
I really don't give a rats fcukk.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by oluwaahmed: 10:43pm On May 05, 2017
Roland17:
What moral justification do these pastors have to teach about forgiveness and being a christian?

Dese men are just in religious biz. Dey r biz men,& kemi was tryin 2 spoil deir biz.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Nature8(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2017
unclezuma:
Jailbirds and music...

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Obienesarah: 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
Edu3Again:
So wait oh.
A Nigerian pastor imprisoned a woman.
Is that man truly from God?

Also why is she in prison if she has not been sentenced?

Nigeria is turning into a genuine zoo, if it's not one already.

The Pastor that imprisoned her should hang his head in shame.

Oh my gosh, yes he's a true pastor.
Yours might b worse if someone tends to bring you down by trying to prove a fearless journalist.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Edu3Again: 11:52pm On May 05, 2017
Obienesarah:

Oh my gosh, yes he's a true pastor.
Yours might b worse if someone tends to bring you down by trying to prove a fearless journalist.

lemme show what the bible say's.

The Pastor who is supposed to be a christian should know that they called Jesus names, who did Jesus report?

Matt 109
24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.
If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

Did the bible not say not to reward evil with evil?

Romans 12 (KJV)
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by PANDA2: 12:06am On May 06, 2017
I still say,

Keep this nutcase in jail
Anyone who it pains too much can go to port and bail her, Simple!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by mcfriend9(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2017
Hi everyone,

I know many people will cherish the idea of inspecting a car they want to buy without leaving their home or office.

There is a new classified website for buying and selling cars called Kwilist that have come to solve this problem.

HOW?

Kwilist allows sellers to sell their cars by posting a video of the car. Its so easy to sell your car on Kwilist and all you need is to create a free account with your phone number and a password. Just record a video of the car and post it. No commission. No extra charges.

WATCHING VIDEOS WILL CONSUME MY DATA

They know! And they have introduced a new algorithm to the website that allows for ultra-compression of the video without losing considerable quality. If a seller uploads 100mb video for example, you will watch it with less than 1.65mb.

Practically, any video on kwilist can be watched in less than 3.5mb.

Visit www.kwilist.com today to start inspecting our large archive of cars at home or office. I know you will find a good deal.

NOTICE: It is still relatively new!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2017
Kemi! Do you know that there's a big difference between PRISON and CELL? The later is more hostile to people o! And for you to be singing like that ehn! It definitely means that you're in a VIP corner! Cos I dnt think if you were to be getting the kind of treatment other prisoners without class get, you'll still be singing o!!! Wish you all the best sha!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by ABAMOWA: 2:44am On May 06, 2017
Roland17:

Do you know another ingredient of forgiveness? It is realisation of sin
And ability to ask for it (forgiveness) . Has she confessed that she cooked up the stories? Did she plead not guilty at the court? Was she threatening t pastor with more stories? Don't judge the man of God. To obtain forgiveness, the frontrunner is confessions.
Thank you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by ABAMOWA: 2:48am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Edu3Again post=56239266]So wait oh.

[/Do you know another ingredient of forgiveness? It is realisation of sin
And ability to ask for it (forgiveness) . Has she confessed that she cooked up the stories? Did she plead not guilty at the court? Was she threatening t pastor with more stories? Don't judge the man of God. To obtain forgiveness, the frontrunner is confessions.
Thank you ]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by nurusystem(m): 3:12am On May 06, 2017
Fake pastor punishing is Christian sister, later on calling Jesus Christ like a good person and you are so wicked like Satan. No different between this pastor and Satan, no heart for forgiveness. Omema people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Olivers(m): 5:57am On May 06, 2017
blackpanda:
Please keep her there. Thanks
You are inhuman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by blackpanda: 6:27am On May 06, 2017
Olivers:
You are inhuman.

Am not. We are currently enjoying peace of mind. Let them keep her there for now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by bolayei: 6:44am On May 06, 2017
Does her lawyer know the difference between between civil offence and criminal offence? Civil matter does not land one in prison only compensation if found guilty. How this former governor daughter De prison still beats me. Karma is a b.i.tch, jus because pastor na wike pastor, well wike you too get kids one of them go get lucked up and keys thrown away.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 06, 2017
Ogashub:
Who gave her a phone in prison
They smuggle phone
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by adontcare(f): 8:28am On May 06, 2017
Two senseless people grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by mikolo80: 8:54am On May 06, 2017
Maitommi:
This is injustice of the highest order keeping this woman in confinement up till now!!!
when she de run her mouth anyhow where justice de
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by mikolo80: 8:55am On May 06, 2017
adoniza:
I wonder why she has not been bailed uptill now.
pesin de bail e sef?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by spartan117(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Edu3Again post=56246731

Dunno if you guys are Christians or not, but lemme show what the bible say's.

The Pastor who is supposed to be a christian should know that they called Jesus names, who did Jesus report?

Matt 109

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.
If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

Romans 12 (KJV)

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

[/quote]

pst committed no sin by sueing her, its his right. Leave his personal life alone and stop quoting scriptures upon scriptures as to why he shouldnt sue. Instead, apply those scriptures to ur own life d race of salvation is personal
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by labanji(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2017
Bleep up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 06, 2017
I was at Redeem Camp yesternight and guess what, Freeze is an idiot.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by SupaTee: 4:47pm On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:
So wait oh.

Always get ur facts right before spilling...she got bail from the pastor's case long ago. Bayo Ojo slammed more charges on her and she is yet to get bail for those.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Tessie01(f): 5:31pm On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:
So wait oh.

are you sick? how dare you refer to a man of God in that manner? you had better watch ur dirty tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Edu3Again: 5:37pm On May 06, 2017
Tessie01:
are you sick? how dare you refer to a man of God in that manner? you had better watch ur dirty tongue

Dunno if you guys are Christians or not, but lemme show what the bible say's.

Matt 109

Romans 12 (KJV)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) / Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.