Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India (1127 Views)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad / Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India by Revolva(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
This crazy video shows a Nigerian woman taking off her dress in public transport just to fight a man in India.

In the video she said:

“You want to fight a Nigerian woman. She then took off her top.

Wow this is so serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQUvXU-jteU

Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India by GloriaNinja(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2017
undecided RACIST INDIANS. SHE DID THE RIGHT THING.
Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided RACIST INDIANS. SHE DID THE RIGHT THING.

They are not only racist , they are disrespectful too especially their men..

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India by robosky02(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2017
MYND44 just imagine

Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India by badbreathcure101: 3:57pm On May 05, 2017
Nigerians always repping grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India by Officialkplus(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
Is either she is a igbo or confirmed Yoruba woman grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India by GloriaNinja(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

They are not only racist , they are disrespectful too especially their men..
And they are internet perverts too. and I notice from a few movies of theirs I have watched, they have gnarly teeth, their tooth get as e be and their English accent will make your brain spin. they are so racist, even some Indians living and working here in nigeria are being treated well but in their dirty country, they treat Nigerians like trash.
Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India by Nobody: 12:43am On May 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
And they are internet perverts too. and I notice from a few movies of theirs I have watched, they have gnarly teeth, their tooth get as e be and their English accent will make your brain spin. they are so racist, even some Indians living and working here in nigeria are being treated well but in their dirty country, they treat Nigerians like trash.

I totally agree with u on this but the only mistake of the Nigerian lady is, she took off her sweater to fight with the azzhole. Indian men are sex starved mofos...i bet some of em are jerking off already while while watching her undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Woman Strips Herself To Fight A Man In India by Revolva(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now / See Photos Of Man Who Gunmen Came For In Ozubulu Attack / Fulani Herdsman Shows How To Dismantle And Assemble An Ak47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.