Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today (77578 Views)

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa / "National Assembly Cannot Command Buhari’s Appearance" - Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Klington: 7:10pm On May 05, 2017
nero2face:
that's de reason why de North keep lagging behind in development, so many illiterates, how can a normal human being be wishing for Buhari to keep ruling Nigeria till 2023?, just 2years since 2015 and He is a dead man walking, yet someone keep wishing he continues till 2023, I pity for naija
,,,,he's part of the suffering and smiling team....not that he's gaining anything from this evil government, just foooooolishness
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Opakan2: 7:10pm On May 05, 2017
PDP and wailers should get a noose and end their miserable lives

PMB till 2023
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by jblack93(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:
I just watched the video
If you see how sickly he looks
If you see how slow he was walking
If you see how weak he was while walking
You can see the defeat and failure in his eyes
My sick Afghanistan goat can do better than that
Ngeneukwenu, any hope for your 98 years old master ??
I will never wish that type of disease on my worst enemy
I've been crying since i watched that video
God, let this dream i had last night not happen

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Sonoyom(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2017
k
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by omolami: 7:32pm On May 05, 2017
This is fake not today's Friday Jumat
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari can't attend the federal executive council meeting but can attend mosque. What an irony and a joke of a nation. What presidency around the globe can do this This man is too old for the position and lacks the required ideas for modern day governance.

We need a government that can make the Nigerian youths fulfilled their God given potential cos we are one of the most innovative and resilient people in the globe.

"Are there evil forces in Aso Rock?"

God heal you Mr president but resign while you are still alive. Don't die for 9ja. It not worth your blood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by OAFMods: 7:42pm On May 05, 2017
odogwubiafra:
So long as persecution and oppression of umu chukwu remains the main aim of this Buhari led FG. My prayer has remained, Psalms 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

The prayer of 5% doing wonders more than 95%, just to prove that God works in a miraculous way. One with God is majority.

Even your god will disappoint you.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Sleezwizz: 7:53pm On May 05, 2017
odogwubiafra:
So long as persecution and oppression of umu chukwu remains the main aim of this Buhari led FG. My prayer has remained, Psalms 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

The prayer of 5% doing wonders more than 95%, just to prove that God works in a miraculous way. One with God is majority.

The God you serve isn't as heartless as u. Your heart is filled with bitterness, may God save your soul. Don't wish any one death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Sleezwizz: 7:58pm On May 05, 2017
uzoclinton:
Buhari is a Strong Man... He Will Recover

I wish him quick recovery but he needs to resign so as to recover. If he keeps proving stubbornness by staying as president, I wonder what might happen. Buhari is too old to rule this country.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Abdul124(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
For every action there must be a reaction

Baba is the action that makes them to react

God bless Mr president

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Yeah! He really deserves our prayer rather dan criticism.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by mosez346(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2017
grin ;Dsai BABAH 2022. ;Dsai BABAH 2022.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by ijayebonyi(f): 8:26pm On May 05, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

One of the reactants is correct when did attending the Jumaat Prayers an achievement for Pete's sake?
I wonder o! Is he not suppose to do that every Friday?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by markpenk: 8:43pm On May 05, 2017
Baba needs to get well. He's frail... *sigh*. We should remember that this is someone's father and one they love for that matter before he was president. I hope he gats well soon.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by BiafranJesus: 8:47pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Mujtahida: 8:52pm On May 05, 2017
sbashir10:
PMB looks healthier than majority of the people foreseeing or predicting his death.
Anybody that wished PMB dead would die first.
quote me and you'll die very soon.
wailers of the highest order
Keep quiet there! Quote-me-and-die for where. Oya I don quote you. Slowpoke
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Caseless: 8:52pm On May 05, 2017
yarimo:
That is very nice, BUHARI til 2023 grin
amen!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by akintom(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2017
Gov Ayo Fayose, must have nightmare tonight. While Fani-Kayode , will need over dose of Valium, before he will smell sleep.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by DBD0502: 9:00pm On May 05, 2017
Why are we fooling ourselves? Why can't we cry out for this man to go and have a permanent rest in Daura?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by paramakina202: 9:02pm On May 05, 2017
The Lagos Cabal be like'so this man still dey alive.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by davibid: 9:11pm On May 05, 2017
yarimo:
That is very nice, BUHARI til 2023 grin

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Hakeem3(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2017
odogwubiafra:

unfortunately for u God that is not an evil God will strike the evil ones dead first. and turn their evil wish against dem.. be careful before u get striked Down..!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by kense88: 9:23pm On May 05, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Mutilated zombie
lol. Nawa ooo
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by kense88: 9:24pm On May 05, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Mutilated zombie
lol. Never hear this kind name before the
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by kense88: 9:25pm On May 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:
There's too big batteries inside his stomach. Those Britons just recharged it yet again grin
kikikiki abeg ooo
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Kdon2: 9:37pm On May 05, 2017
Specialspesh:
President Buhari today, May 5th made his first public appearance at Aso Rock Mosque in Abuja where he attended Friday Juma'at prayers.

The president, for the third time in a row, failed to attend the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting on Wednesday, thereby increasing speculations about his health status.

See what Nigerians are saying about his 'rare' appearance below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/nigerians-react-to-president-buharis.html

its fake life they now resort to. The man is so clearly sick to even rule himself not to talk of a country. SMH
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by odogwubiafra: 9:56pm On May 05, 2017
Hakeem3:

unfortunately for u God that is not an evil God will strike the evil ones dead first. and turn their evil wish against dem.. be careful before u get striked Down..!

Onye nkogheri
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by otokx(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
God save the Queen.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by odogwubiafra: 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
OAFMods:

Even your God will disappoint you.

My God is not a man that he should lie, nor the son of man that he should repent, he never fails.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by odogwubiafra: 10:00pm On May 05, 2017
Sleezwizz:

The God you serve isn't as heartless as u. Your heart is filled with bitterness, may God save your soul. Don't wish any one death.

During the time of John the Baptist...
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 05, 2017
senatordave1:
Wailers and ipob should line up at the lagoon.i love buhari.up apc and buhari till 2023.he would outlive ffk,fayose and other haters.
Of what use is jumat prayer to most of us when he can't attend Fec meeting
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by fortune1968: 10:20pm On May 05, 2017
ITbomb:
I just saw them follow the President like funeral procession looking so depressed and nervous.

A leader's appearance is supposed to ignite hope not leaving us more hopeless than before
You and the haters are the hopeless .Sensible Nigerians love THE PRESIDENT .pmb will NOT DIE
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by stuffs4me(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari is basically a walking fossil. The man is too old to know where he is or what he's doing.

The sycophants and vultures around him are his worst enemies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.