Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,347 members, 7,974,461 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:44 AM

President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) (41035 Views)

President buhari attends Juma'at prayers / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2017
Truckpusher:
Are you kidding me!! Simply because Americans voted in a sick man according to you ,so we shoukd as well put up with another sick fellow who never acted in the interest of the nation while he was normal how much more when he is sick and angry at the same time.

It's ok oh

Naija deserves it all
Yours is physically sick and ours is mentally sick. Take solace in that.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by oladokun76: 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
Glory to God, Allahu pls let this man serve us well well before you call him to your right hand

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin

loving this.. bubu is alive and good..

shame to all those afonjas..shouting resign..

e don be..

au far baba Akande, Fani,and co.. wetin una think?

this is not 93.. grin grin

na to disappear be that o..
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by olahero(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2017
Chai... Some will be like. "Mogbe, so this man can still walk" , nah strong attack go kill enemy of PMB. Long Live Baba Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by olusipimp(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2017
theway83:
Am less consign
chaiii, u c what hatred had caused......please, go back to a spelling bee class for improvement in ur spellings and grammatical use.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by dottyeah(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
Sai BABA!!!!
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by mybestlove(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
Lies. This was last 2 weeks prayers
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:
He can be seen working to the mosque for the JumuAh Prayer and later extend pleasantries with people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYUJeC1jK-U&itct=CC0QpDAYACITCI7BzLaQ2dMCFUSDVQodOmoPqDILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDRVhHRE5jbHZtZzZSVzB2aXBKWXNUUQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

I don't want to sound harsh but one of the men in the videos who said Buhari looked strong etc looks blind.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by olusipimp(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2017
mybestlove:
Lies. This was last 2 weeks prayers
get a life pal n stop hating.......not good for your health

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by pafra(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:
Bunch of circus.

2 years have gone by, the only tangible thing we can see are pictures and videos of the president walking to mosque. To do what with exactly? Fry beans?

How does that translate to policies and impact the average Nigerian on the street?

Other countries are celebrating progress, we are celebrating attending of Jumat service, hehehe. Nigeria loool!

O boy why are you so angry.
You guys asked about his where about.
Now you are asking of policy.
When you see policy you ask for budget. Help yourself and forget policy ooooo

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by Tayeni(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:
Bunch of circus.

2 years have gone by, the only tangible thing we can see are pictures and videos of the president walking to mosque. To do what with exactly? Fry beans?

How does that translate to policies and impact the average Nigerian on the street?

Other countries are celebrating progress, we are celebrating attending of Jumat service, hehehe. Nigeria loool!
why not simply take a knife to his neck and slit it....since you want him dead so bad. If you can't at least be relieved that a human being is pulling through an illness....then I wonder what you are..I wonder if its the same blood flowing through our veins....whatevert happened to empathy.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by Batiatus77(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:
Chai some people will feel like dying today because of shame.
....You sound petty and childish...so we have descended to this level where a video of our president making a public appearance becomes elating news !! Did Nigerians vote him into office for all these his nonsense Houdini act?? We voted him for growth and progress ...not all these nonsense news of "President Buhari walks to prayer ground..... Video of President Buhari going to toilet by himself....."

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by olusipimp(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2017
Tayeni:
why not simply take a knife to his neck and slit it....since you want him dead so bad. If you can't at least be relieved that a human being is pulling out of an illness....then I wander what you are..I wonder if its the same blood flowing through our veins....whatevert happened to empathy.
that's y kidnapping and killing ppl is their hobby, no feelings n sympathy for their fellow human, but if its one of their family, you'll b seeing dem crying on TV for assistance.......useless set of ppl, baba will pull thru my brother
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by olusipimp(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2017
Batiatus77:
....You sound petty and childish...so we have descended to this level where a video of our president making a public appearance becomes elating news !! Did Nigerians vote him into office for all these his nonsense Houdini act?? We voted him for growth and progress ...not all these nonsense news of "President Buhari walks to prayer ground..... Video of President Buhari going to toilet by himself....."
what has ur pathetic PDP did in their whole 16yrs abi ur life is been clouded with just food n penury

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by eph123(f): 6:18pm On May 05, 2017
^^ See recession ridden Nigerians quoting me upandan cheesy

Don't worry, your brains will reset eventually. Other countries are making significant progress, you people are retrogressing at a speed faster than the speed of light.

Continue with the quotes. It's your data to burn, yup.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by Rickyzagy: 6:20pm On May 05, 2017
old video, show us new one

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by eph123(f): 6:22pm On May 05, 2017
Tayeni:
why not simply take a knife to his neck and slit it....since you want him dead so bad. If you can't at least be relieved that a human being is pulling through an illness....then I wonder what you are..I wonder if its the same blood flowing through our veins....whatevert happened to empathy.

Whatever happened to empathy for those killed by the Fulani herdsmen, Mr Empathy? Or their lives are of less value? They are also humans with blood flowing through their veins.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by PANDA2: 6:25pm On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:
Chai some people will feel like dying today because of shame.

This old Agbaya FFK for one.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by Iamwrath: 6:26pm On May 05, 2017
tippytop

topgear

how market
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by LionDeLeo: 6:27pm On May 05, 2017
[s]
eph123:
^^ See recession ridden Nigerians quoting me upandan cheesy

Don't worry, your brains will reset eventually. Other countries are making significant progress, you people are retrogressing at a speed faster than the speed of light.

Continue with the quotes. It's your data to burn, yup.
[/s]

We are poor Nigerians and we are very conscious of our problems.

You, being a rich American, why are you damn interested in our country? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

If you direct the energy you expend in insulting our president and wishing him dead to the development of your America, I think US would have been double what it is now. Madam, focus on your country and leave Nigeria for Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by fortunechy(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2017
so is only on Friday Nigeria will be seeing Dia presido....... is unconstitutional
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by eph123(f): 6:29pm On May 05, 2017
Continue with the quotes, na so e pain you cheesy cheesy You will keep being ignored.

Masters of retrogression who want to retrogress the entire country to their level.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by LionDeLeo: 6:30pm On May 05, 2017
olusipimp:

what has ur pathetic PDP did in their whole 16yrs abi ur life is been clouded with just food n penury

Do they have any problem other than "cheap rice"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by willibounce1(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2017
At least all the people shouting cabal un and down will keep quiet. I keep saying it. I do understand how any cabal will control you as a president especially when it has to do with personal health issues. The man knows he can still continue or is probably trying to manage till he gets better. If the situation gets critical, Nobody will tell him before he'll resign.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by Butterworth: 6:44pm On May 05, 2017
What a shame

Nigerians elected Friday president.

Loooool.

Hurray! !!!!!!!! Buhari was spotted at the mosque today

Looool.

Nigeria is the most popular BLACKSHIT NATION
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by CarlosTheJackal: 6:46pm On May 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

We are poor Nigerians and we are very conscious of our problems.

You, being a rich American, why are you damn interested in our country? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

If you direct the energy you expend in insulting our president and wishing him dead to the development of your America, I think US would have been double what it is now. Madam, focus on your country and leave Nigeria for Nigerians.
shut up and face it that the North is stilll backward with news f this type of celebration

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by Nellybii: 6:52pm On May 05, 2017
Nukilia:

Kindly avoid the use of derogatory words while communicating. Thanks

Nobody wished him dead, he is the one wishing himself death. If the civil service rule stipulates 60 as retirement age, and a politician feels he's good enough to run a country above the age of 70, then he is wishing himself death.

Africans should learn to leave power voluntarily without being pressured to do so.

Shalom

Donald Trump is 71.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by LionDeLeo: 6:55pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
shut up and face it that the North is stilll backward with news f this type of celebration

Yes, the North is backward, agreed, but tell me, how does that improve your life?

How does that stop you from being what you and your lots are known for?

Note, the North is backward but they don't give a flying fvck about what you lots worship.

The northern child may be poor but he will never grow up to become an armed robber, he will never grow up to start pushing 20kg of coke up his anus just to show off.

I have some time today. Lets see how far we can go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by klax(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2017
PANDA2:

This old Agbaya FFK for one.....

You are the biggest fool I bet you. Oh you people want sympathy for your daura Lord you need help. Oh you forgot all thrash this same buhari vomited during Yardua sickness and now you want to force people to sympathise with you and your buhari bro you missed it.

Either you like it or not its natural justice, there is no peace for the wicked. When you think evil to other this is what you get back its nemesis that is crying so buhari will pay full price for his unguided utterances during Yardua sickness and he will pay dearly for his wickedness no two ways out belief it or not doesn't count nemesis is unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by CarlosTheJackal: 7:02pm On May 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yes, the North is backward, agreed, but tell me, how does that improve your life?

How does that stop you from being what you and your lots are known for?

Note, the North is backward but they don't give a flying fvck about what you lots worship.

The northern child may be poor but he will never grow up to become an armed robber, he will never grow up to start pushing 20kg of coke up his anus just to show off.

I have some time today. Lete how far we can go.
It's an insult comparing the North with the South so enjoy your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) by LionDeLeo: 7:07pm On May 05, 2017
[s]
CarlosTheJackal:
It's an insult comparing the North with the South so enjoy your ignorance
[/s]

Yes, I'm not comparing them either.

How do I even start that? A place where one can withdraw 500k from the bank and WALK home?

A place that is characterised by all kinds of crimes known to mankind?

Tell me one crime that pass as news in those places, just one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Moment Police Opened Fire On Shiite Protesters Today (Photos) / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.