Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,499 members, 7,881,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Florence Hungbo, The Boss You Wanna Meet, Looking Delectable In All New Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Hungbo, The Boss You Wanna Meet, Looking Delectable In All New Dress (536 Views)

I Will Choose Love Over And Over – Anna Banner As She Shares Delectable Pics / Juliet Ibrahim Looks Sensational In New Dress / Nadia Buari Looking Delectable In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Florence Hungbo, The Boss You Wanna Meet, Looking Delectable In All New Dress by Splicit(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2017
http://bodexng.com/2017/05/florence-hungbo-boss-wanna-meet-looks-dashing-new-dress-swag/
Bodex as she is fondly called, looks ravishing in this striking pose flaunting her creature from the top of her head, to the sole of her feet.

She is the boss you wanna meet, looking like a bag of some money beyond Central bank's control.

Trust me when I tell you she's an all expense paid model. The hair sways in unison to her hips, obeying in full command to the paths her feet thread.

Bodex attained this dashing look from @totalwrap, who fostered the stylish look with the delectable makeover by @renee_beauty.

She doesn't mix business with pleasure and sure knows how to make her entrance. Bodex left people mesmerized when she appeared in this all new blue dress and the matching shoes to knock on mother earth.

Everything about her and this outfit speaks volumes in its entirety about her class, poise and passion for good looks.

See picture story on bodexng.com

(1) (Reply)

Nikiminaj Refuses To Pay Her Bill After Making Her Hair In A Saloon(video) / Happy Birthday Latasha 'lagos' Ngwube / Pope Francis Jokes With First Lady Melania About President Trump’s Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.