Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,808 members, 7,965,976 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:26 AM

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo (44669 Views)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Killers Of Emmanuel Ogedengbe, Cherubim And Seraphim Pastor Arrested In Ibadan / Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by GloriaNinja(f): 11:33pm On May 05, 2017
undecided nawao!
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by fratermathy(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2017
Was it really necessary to add Cherubim and Seraphim Church in the story? Why not just "Man caught with ....." ?
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Ultimate300(m): 11:34pm On May 05, 2017
Skull miners association of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by brunofarad(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2017
Following

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by dikeigbo2(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2017
Unlawful possession of human skull.......? So he should have possessed it with a license?....I am not understanding please.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 05, 2017
fratermathy:

This is pure childishness!! Some of you guys should grow up and get a life! Afonja ko, Flatin0 ni.

I am neither Igbo or Yoruba but you guys are using your ancestral enmity to distract others. If you want to fight, go and create your own forums for that.

If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked

6 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by patrick89(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
What good can ever come out from Afonjas? There ritual tendencies is becoming a national embarrassment..

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by AlphaStyles(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
fake pastors
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by kingofcamelot: 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
fratermathy:

This is pure childishness!! Some of you guys should grow up and get a life! Afonja ko, Flatin0 ni.

I am neither Igbo or Yoruba but you guys are using your ancestral enmity to distract others. If you want to fight, go and create your own forums for that.
Where were you when masterchen killed us yesterday..

4 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Nigeriadondie: 11:48pm On May 05, 2017
White garment churches and juju, jazz, voodoo are like 5&6. Infact it is with these type of churches that the lines of chrisitianity and demonism fused as one.
1 Corinthians 10:20,21 has a clear warning to all those who go to such churches. Read the verse in your bible
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
informant001:
The Oyo State Police Command on Friday paraded a 55-year-old pastor for alleged unlawful possession of a human head, buffalo horn as well as gun powder and charms. The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the police also paraded 18 suspects arrested for alleged armed robbery, stealing and cultism.

The Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude, told journalists in Ibadan that the pastor, said to be the founder of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Idapomimo Zion, Alagbado, Lagos, was arrested by operatives of the Federal Highway Patrol during a “stop and search’’ operation.

Mr. Odude said that the pastor was arrested at about 10:30 p.m. on May 4 on his way to another branch of the church at Imini in Afijo Local Government Area of Oyo State.

The suspect, on his part, told journalists that he got the human head during a demolition exercise in Alagbado, Lagos.

Mr. Isaiah, who claimed to be the son of a herbalist, said that he was taking the human head to the branch of the church at Imini to offer sacrifice in order to chase away thieves terrorising the area.

He, however, said that such an attitude was not expected from a pastor.

Items recovered from other robbery suspects were eight vehicles, 14 cell phones and 106 rounds of ammunition.

NAN

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/pastor-caught-with-human-head-buffalo.html

Where are the hypocrite that always shout "North North muslims! Islam!!?

Blame the person but not his/her religion. Everyone is responsible for his/her actions not religion. Am not a christian but i know neither of the religions(Islam, christianity) teaches suchs attrocity.
Islam---"Islam is perfect but muslims are not".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by AreaFada2: 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
You cannot even trust the church you go to these days.

Each time you enter a church, you might be walking over charms containing human parts buried below the "door mouth". To keep you hooked and obedient to the Pastor.

Lawd have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by nkwuocha1: 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
Afooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnja

5 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by ahamonyeka(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
Picture of the human head.

Is the pastor an afonja?cos they are the ones reigning in rituals now.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by fratermathy(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2017
kingofcamelot:

Where were you when masterchen killed us yesterday..

If you are referring to the post where he was talking of Abiama World Development by Igbo Drugpushers, I actually reported it to the mods but seems they didn't take it down. Anytime I see tribalistic and NCAN posts, I report them immediately. However, the mods do not always ban the accounts behind the posts or hide the posts. That is also why I suspect that some mods are complicit in this tribalism. I have mailed Seun and quoted him times without number on this. He needs to let go of some tribalistic mods, especially the ones in the Culture section.

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Emac34: 11:57pm On May 05, 2017
Samirana360:
ofonjas no dey carry last for bad news
I'm telling you.. those watery beans eaters and crime are just like 5 and 6 coolcoolcoolcool
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by MasterChen: 11:58pm On May 05, 2017
fratermathy:

If you are referring to the post where he was talking of Abiama World Development by Igbo Drugpushers, I actually reported it to the mods but seems they didn't take it down. Anytime I see tribalistic and NCAN posts, I report them immediately. However, the mods do not always ban the accounts behind the posts or hide the posts. That is also why I suspect that some mods are complicit in this tribalism. I have mailed Seun and quoted him times without number on this. He needs to let go of some tribalistic mods, especially the ones in the Culture section.

What exactly is tribalistic about that Abiama post? And where in that post did I call anyone a drug pusher?

Anyway, we don't really need mediators regarding this issue. NL has always been like that from day 1.

They have their threads and we have no issues with them taking shots. We just wait for our turn

3 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by fratermathy(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2017
MasterChen:

What exactly is tribalistic about that Abiama post? And where in that post did I call anyone a drug pusher?

Anyway, we don't really need mediators regarding this issue. NL has always been like that from day 1.

They have their threads and we have no issues with them taking shots. We just wait for our turn

We both know the sarcasm behind your post na chairman. Although I must acknowledge that you really didn't say anything outrightly. Yours was more of a comic comment than an outrightly tribalistic comment. Still, some may find it offensive, if they get the sarcasm behind it.

As for NL being like this since day 1, it is not really a good image to have. Anyone who sees posts such as the ones that litter this thread may conclude that Igbos and Yorubas go about hating each other in real life, which is far from the reality.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Odkosh: 12:07am On May 06, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Is there something in that Amala and Ewedu that pushes them to commit crime ??
You have said it before, how many times do you want to say it?
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by MasterChen: 12:12am On May 06, 2017
fratermathy:

We both know the sarcasm behind your post na chairman. Although I must acknowledge that you really didn't say anything outrightly. Yours was more of a comic comment than an outrightly tribalistic comment. Still, some may find it offensive, if they get the sarcasm behind it.

As for NL being like this since day 1, it is not really a good image to have. Anyone who see posts such as the ones that litter this thread may conclude that Igbos and Yorubas go about hating each other in real life, which is far from the reality.

Well..you have a point per the emboldened but hey..that's the reality. That was how we met NL and we just flowed with it. I don't think anyone here really enjoys tribal bashing. After all, we aren't getting paid for it. I came here as a peacekeeper lol. Like you, I always reported posts but nothing was done about it so I had to join.

4 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by kingofcamelot: 12:16am On May 06, 2017
fratermathy:

Sorry letme modify my post .Iam sorry

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Nobody: 12:29am On May 06, 2017
fratermathy:
Was it really necessary to add Cherubim and Seraphim Church in the story? Why not just "Man caught with ....." ?
ya church grin cheesy
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Youdondeymad: 12:29am On May 06, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Unlawful possession of human skull.......? So he should have possessed it with a license?....I am not understanding please.

I'm confused also,unlawful possession of human skull....odikwa very risky.

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Nobody: 12:31am On May 06, 2017
MasterChen:

Well..you have a point per the emboldened but hey..that's the reality. That was how we met NL and we just flowed with it. I don't think anyone here really enjoys tribal bashing. After all, we aren't getting paid for it. I came here as a peacekeeper lol. Like you, I always reported posts but nothing was done about it so I had to join.

now u have join abi

3 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by fratermathy(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2017
smithsydny:
ya church grin cheesy

Not my church. I am not even a practising Christian. But I believe that religion should be separated from crimes such as these unless it has a direct bearing on religion; i.e. Islamic terrorism or Christian fundamentalism.

When religious/sectional colorations are added to crimes of this nature, it creates the idea that other members of the said church/religion tolerate it and would actively do it.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Coolgent(m): 12:35am On May 06, 2017
Since the introduction of Christianity in Africa it has done more damage that good.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by Nobody: 12:39am On May 06, 2017
fratermathy:

Not my church. I am not even a practising Christian. But I believe that religion should be separated from crimes such as these unless it has a direct bearing on religion; i.e. Islamic terrorism or Christian fundamentalism.

When religious/sectional colorations are added to crimes of this nature, it creates the idea that other members of the said church/religion tolerate it and would actively do it.
religion is the major ish we gat in this country. I believe in God and his faithful to me but u know u don't start doing it as if ya u be the first to worship God. U know that kind thing.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo by springtech(m): 12:41am On May 06, 2017
The evil men do, will make the devil afraid of the human race.
I weep for my dear country.

Anyway, check my Signature. I smile to the bank Weekly.
All losses are recovered. Am glad I stumbled on this investment option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'One-Chance' Robbers Attack Woman With Spanner In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student / Man Defiles Wife’s Nieces ‘to Appease Angry Gods’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.