Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,652 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

E Do! Boyonce Won't Tolerate Bullying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E Do! Boyonce Won't Tolerate Bullying (357 Views)

Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Do! Boyonce Won't Tolerate Bullying by SynCityNg: 10:40pm On May 05, 2017
In a statement to Gossip Cop, the singer’s spokesperson Yvette Noel-Schure slammed a negative report about the twin-mama-to-be after Beyoncé posted a close-up photo, in which many expressed the opinion that her lips looked fuller than usual.

“What do you know about the effects of pregnancy on a woman’s entire body? Please tell me,” read the statement, in response to a MediaTakeOut rumor speculating that the expectant singer had undergone lip injections. “Did you know that in addition to weight gain there is often a dramatic change in the blood flow in the system and increased fluid causing swelling?”

Continues Noel-Schure, “Do you know that often women’s gums get swollen? Do you know that it sometimes affects our speech, our ability to chew intently and a host of other things?”

“But the sacrifice to our faces, our feet and our entire bodies is something we welcome because we bring beautiful humans into the world who will one day combat your hate and negativity,” the statement continues.

“I stood silent during Beyoncé’s first pregnancy when you thought it was okay to bully her like the cowards you are, when you accused her of never being pregnant, but I simply cannot this time.”...read on syncityng.com (under Literary Circle)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Friends Say What They Know About The Apostle Suleiman Saga / I Will Drop The Video To “based On Logistics” Very Soon – Efe / I Am NOT Your Role Model - Burnaboy Tells Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.