Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

9ice And Toni Payne Separate - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Toni Payne Separate (15993 Views)

9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring / New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) / Id Cabasa And Toni Payne Absent From 9ice's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by boomtowner: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2010
FROM A VERY CONFIRMED SOURCE IN FACT I KNOW THE GIRL WELL HER NAME IS DEBOLA 9NICE HAS BEEN WITH THIS GIRL FOR A WHILE EVEN WHEN TONI PAYNE WAS THERE,IS LEAVING HIS WIFE TO BE WITH HER.SO SAD BUT THINGS YOU DO FOR LOVE.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by DeepSoul(f): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2010
@Boomtowner
WHat d hell do we need to know her name for?

WHy do we like to pry into other people's lives so much?

Fine, na dem cause am by issuing out a freakin statement, but really we shd know wher to draw the line! Haba!
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by atilla(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2010
Its a pity, whenever i hear the name Tony payne i associate it with a nice girl , who chose this guy cause she saw something in him and believed in him, and watned to be with him forever.

i guess if the guy really messed up she has every right to do what she wants. I wish them both the best sha.

see pic of them before

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by eyoniggar(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2010
so kunbee is frm Ekiti?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Too bad she doesnt act like one.

@ post again.
could it be because Nyce's album did not sell
this time they decided to call it quits

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Warona: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2010
On our wedding day, , a gbesu lena , a fona roko , gbogbo awon istildele,  this time around omo se gobe, , How time flies,     this is just too early for 9ice and Toyin to seperation, Akanke and Akande should try to rekoncider their seperation before the yam they put on fire get burnt and for the sake of Zion.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by richpitt(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2010
hmm!!!Edge records warns him dearly bou this and one of the reasons the weddin was done codedly yet thy have succeeded in crashing it, shit happens
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Babylove1(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2010
is marriage meant for everybody?
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by bigrod1: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2010
[size=16pt]the problem is dat these pple do not know d importance of marriage.FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.They still dont understand what that means.for christ sake,they could have just been boy friend girl friend instead of rubbishing the institution calld MARRIAGE.[/size]
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by saintade01(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2010
just look at them

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by mrofficial(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2010
You wey marry star won dey chop am alone. How is that possible? Example: Tiger Woods.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by kemisuga(f): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
Its a pity, not up to two years in marriage shocked shocked shocked

But Marriage is not a Bed of Roses, the journey can not be smooth all through.
Toni should have known that only few men are very faithful to their wife.

I pray they reunite together.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Airller(f): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
it is obvious journalism contributed to this thing.i pray the make up and understand the fact that rome was not built in a day.if it is in the case of cheating they really have to work things out especially on each other's weakness.they shud learn to be eachother's strenght wen the other is weak.na only if e don pass garri level ehen then u fit waka but in this case i no no o.but make them try work things out except na as my person talk earlier say na ''make up'' or contract marriage
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by distincty: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
it shocken, i thought pnice would be different from other celebrities, but not withstanding, we part to meet and we meeat to part, it they are seperated, hopefully they will comeack again oneday but if they are divorced, i rest my case, but it pains me o lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by distincty: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
only GOD can help us with our actors and actresses cos they have taken marriage to be a child's play. marriage that some pple wanted that they have not been opportuned and sone are oportuned but misuse it. can somebody tell them what marriage is all abt. and to express more on 'TILL DEATH DO US PART' shocked
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Airller(f): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2010
smilles
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by woye77: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
it's a pity 'cause Toni made 9ice what he is and he should have showed her gratitude -
Airller:

smilles
you are not wise! what's funny for you to smile? shocked
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2010
woye77:

it's a pity 'cause Toni made 9ice what he is and he should have showed her gratitude

@ bolded: how did she do that if they only married a year ago?

how long have they known each other?
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Lolajoy(f): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecidedHah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Ajike: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
eeee yahhh! this pple should av get patiance now atleast for the sake of their baby girl.

But whoever the lady is should remeber that 'panso tafi na iyale, o nbe lori aja fun iyawo', she saw cooked soup now, she won siddon abi, God dey
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by tbanj3: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hello , how far
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
the 9ice sef is too thin,imo.

he could use a bit more flesh on his bones. See that second picture of him in native nah.

abi the lady wasnt feeding him ni?

I'm not saying he should grow a potbelly but he's just too skinny in that photo.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by spikedcylinder: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
It is possible that this is a publicity stunt. He has a new album out and all. . . .
Just sayin'.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Dammyray(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
9ice Bleep up no be small, the guy fall my hands

No wonder him thin like watin i know know, the guy the flirt around likeeeeeeeeeee

Toni am sorry , but it seems 9ice is still coming back, grin grin grin
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by ilosiwaju: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
Quoting Donkey from Shrek 1
celebrity marriages, they never last. do they?

grin grin grin
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by No2Atheism(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

It is possible that this is a publicity stunt. He has a new album out and all. . . .
Just sayin'.

Failed marriage a publicity stunt . . . wow . . . spiked to tha cylinder . . . is that not a little bit too far fetched. . . 

------------------------------------------------

At least from another flip side, that means you have learnt well how to make gigantuan jumps in conclusions based on minimal information . . .now u know what I choose to call "fuzzised logic"
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by spikedcylinder: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
No2Atheism:

Failed marriage a publicity stunt . . . wow . . . spiked to tha cylinder . . . is that not a little bit too far fetched. . . 

At least from another flip side, that means you have learnt well how to make gigantuan jumps in conclusions based on minimal information . . .now u know what I choose to call "fuzzised logic"

She's a PR guru. He has an album coming out. It's not too far stretched to be honest.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by No2Atheism(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

She's a PR guru. He has an album coming out. It's not too far stretched to be honest.

Plausible observation . . . a little bit out there to be honest, cus when u think of it most women value marriage and would do a lot just to keep their marriage intact. Hence i doubt she and 9ice would go to such an extent just to promote an album.

Some women have nervous breakdown just cus a failed relationship how much more a failed marriage. . . hence i don't think I support your idea.

Their breaking up is a sad thing . . . any marriage breakup is a sad thing . . .
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by spikedcylinder: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
No2Atheism:

Plausible observation . . . a little bit out there to be honest, cus when u think of it most women value marriage and would do a lot just to keep their marriage intact. Hence i doubt she and 9ice would go to such an extent just to promote an album.

Some women have nervous breakdown just cus a failed relationship how much more a failed marriage. . . hence i don't think I support your idea.

Their breaking up is a sad thing . . . any marriage breakup is a sad thing . . .

You don't get it. The so called marriage failure is the stunt. They might still be together.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by No2Atheism(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You don't get it. The so called marriage failure is the stunt. They might still be together.

- Yes I don't . . .

- I hope you are wrong cus that would be purely despicable if you are right . . .

- Marriage is something very sacred as far as I am concerned . . . to me its like preparing and going for an exam and then making sure u do your best . . . hence frankly weird if what you are saying is true.

- Do you know when they met or how they met . . .

- Is Tony Payne a Nigerian or not . . .
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by taciturn(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
Listen to track 9 of his new album, d real story
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by woye77: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
[
No2Atheism:

- Do you know when they met or how they met . . .

- Is Tony Payne a Nigerian or not . . .
toni is yoruba frm lagos state - they met at a friend's hse party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Condemns Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM By Oyo Govt / Abuja Humanitarian Orphanage Home Visitation Holds With Tonto Dikeh, Rachelbakam / Odion Steve: "Comic Actors In Nigeria Are Treated As Inferiors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.