Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Impersonation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Impersonation (485 Views)

Efcc Arrests Man For Impersonation In Abuja (Photo) / Abeokuta Court Jails Fredrick Shuaibu For Impersonation / Maryam Umar 'Kofar Mata' Arrested For Impersonation Possession Of Police Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impersonation by alutametre: 7:11am On May 06, 2017
This is to notify the general public that Mr. Moses Ntor Bariyaa has been retired from the Man O' War Nigeria as a result of his gross misconducts and disobedience to the norms and ethics of the Command.

Therefore any member of the public who indulges in any dealings with the said impersanotor does that at his or her own peril.

Uploaded below is a proof of this publication.

Re: Impersonation by youngest85(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2017
He

(1) (Reply)

15 Lives Lost As Farmers/herdsmen Clash In Taraba / Efcc Help Me / (SCREENSHOT) GTBANK Charged Me Twice, Wont Refund My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.