Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,176 members, 7,950,067 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS (1344 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by CastedDude: 9:36am On May 06, 2017
An excited lady has taken to her social media page to celebrate herself and her close friend after graduating with good results from a University in the United States. Read what she shared below

My freshmen year parents told me to choose my friends carefully. They said that if I'm lucky, I'll be blessed to have at least one friend in college that'll never cross me or leave my side. Thankfully God gave me a friendship that is real and I know it will last a lifetime. We finally made it, and I'm so glad I have my best friend by my side to share this moment with....

We're accomplishing what we talked about years ago. Your degree in Psychology, and my degree in Communication/Public Relations is going to take us far. Friends that grind together shine together, and friends that study together GRADUATE together...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/choose-your-friends-carefully-lady.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by CastedDude: 9:37am On May 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by MhissBelva(f): 9:43am On May 06, 2017
Beautiful ladies
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Officially6: 9:44am On May 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Nobody: 9:47am On May 06, 2017
Awwwwwwnnnn.

I don't know you gurls but I'm proud of you. kiss kiss kiss

#Friendship goals smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Vicboi1(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2017
wow they are cute but who else is seeing what am seeing also
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by paschal47(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2017
Who saw that ass shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dayuuuummm beauty and brain
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Authoreety: 10:02am On May 06, 2017
Dia smile dey turn my hair 2 dada
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by luminouz(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2017
paschal47:
Who saw that ass shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dayuuuummm beauty and brain

I fvcking did see DAT ASS!!!! grin
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Nobody: 10:16am On May 06, 2017
The graduation stoles look perfect on them.

Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Smellymouth: 3:15pm On May 06, 2017
Vicboi1:
wow they are cute but who else is seeing what am seeing also

Ass mannnn!! Assess!! Yanshhhhh!! Ukwu!!!

This kinda yansh, you go need to press am like this. ::::

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2017
So beautiful........am loving it.besides they look lyk sisters.nice
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by babyfaceafrica: 4:07pm On May 06, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Vicboi1(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Ass mannnn!! Assess!! Yanshhhhh!! Ukwu!!!
This kinda yansh, you go need to press am like this. ::::
Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 06, 2017
I hope they graduated with good grades.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 06, 2017
Nice.
They sha look like girls from South East and South South.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by firstking01(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2017
GirLs and besties.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She And Her Friend Graduate From US University In Style. PICS by ItsTutsi(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2017
I guess the one on the right is the one that studied communication cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Caught Girlfriend Twerking For Nigerian Artist ( Watch Video ) / Things You Shouldn’t Tolerate In A Relationship / Kidnapper Evans’ Wife’s Confession: A Lesson For Girls Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.