Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,065 members, 7,928,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? (982 Views)

Ladies, Will You Say 'YES' If The Guy U're Dating Now Proposes To U? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
I was having a chat with a very close friend of mine... we were discussing marriage. In fact, she's already got the whole engagement planned out. He would get on one knee, and bring out the ring, she'd yes.

I asked her, "what if there's no ring?" Her response was "there can't be an engagement without a ring".

Personally, as long as we're crazy about each other, deeply in love, and we know what we want, it doesn't matter if he pops the question with or without a ring. To me, it's just a piece of jewelry. What matters is that we're spending our lives together.

Ladies, what are your views?
Guys, would you pop the question without a ring?
Re: Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 06, 2017
I mind & don't mind, here's why. Asking to marry me without a ring kinda says "spur of the moment " decision. Like you haven't spent much time thinking & planning. Ms Zar won't be happy about that tongue On the other hand, I don't like clichés, so that part of me would probably get off on something different, like having an imaginary ring grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? by professorfal: 9:55am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
I mind & don't mind, here's why. Asking to marry me without a ring kinda says "spur of the moment " decision. Like you haven't spent much time thinking & planning. Ms Zar won't be happy about that tongue On the other hand, I don't like clichés, so that part of me would probably get off on something different, like having an imaginary ring grin

If i had a heart i would love you.

Re: Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 06, 2017
There's a social construct that expects men to propose with a ring. The ring itself symbolizes engagement. So I can't propose without one. It will just be too awkward.
Re: Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 06, 2017
professorfal:

If i had a heart i would love you.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? by momentum85(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2017
it's like white wedding without ring.
Re: Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? by Captain6(m): 5:30am On Jun 02, 2017
If you love him,you would accept his proposal with or without engagement ring jare.
Re: Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? by alexboy76: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Engagement ring is a must! It should not necessarily be incredibly expensive. You can buy engagement rings at pawnshops for cheap. Also look on online auction sites, online classifieds, and indoor yard sale groups. Guys, there is no need to pay the last penny. An engagement is always something to celebrate. When that celebration comes with the dread of going into debt, though, it can put a major damper on anyone’s happy news.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? by Titilayooni(f): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mine proposed without a ring and I said yes,marriage plans on the go... I don't see a big deal in it. His intentions is important than a guy that will propose with a ring and make you "lord of the rings"will still eventually break up like it happened to a friend

(1) (Reply)

Follow Me On Youtube ...Prick / Men Have Revealed The Main Reason Why They Cheat (check It Out!) / Unbelievable: My Wife Sleeps With My Typist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.