Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,608 members, 7,888,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange: Unregistered Investor For E-dividend - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange: Unregistered Investor For E-dividend (2661 Views)

Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / SEC Extends Deadline For Free E-dividend Registration To February 28 Read More / Unregistered Investors For E-dividend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange: Unregistered Investor For E-dividend by Shukran(f): 11:02am On May 06, 2017
If you've ever purchased shares, pls click the link below and type in your name to see if you have unclaimed dividends. If so, pls download the e-mandate form for the registrar and submit it at your preferred bank so the funds can be credited to your account. The registration is free up until June 30th. Thank you. Have a lovely weekend. https://u-ediv.investoreducation.gov.ng/

I registered mine last year but I still found one dividend omitted. Go claim yours now is your money.
When you find yours go to the nearest register for your registration and claim your e-dividend. It will be paid to your bank account.
You will be asked to provide some documents but don't worry if you don't have the certificate.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange: Unregistered Investor For E-dividend by danydavito: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
What if you are not in Nigeria? How can you resolve this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange: Unregistered Investor For E-dividend by Shukran(f): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2017
danydavito:
What if you are not in Nigeria? How can you resolve this?

Do it online and if they ask for other documents you ask someone to go submit for you but they will need situation verification form your back

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest 500 Naira And Grow It Into 24K Regularly. / Assura Fast Trade / I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.